yes
  no
  maybe
  that should be iliegal
View Results

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:39 pm
That's very true, but where do you draw the line? What is the age where you stop being a child and are able to make those kind of decisions?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Xia Momo Capernicus
That's very true, but where do you draw the line? What is the age where you stop being a child and are able to make those kind of decisions?

When you graduate college! xd  

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

Birous

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:32 am
Xia Momo Capernicus

it depends. I personally think that when they are ready they are ready. I mean, if my child wants me to talk about it i will tell him about both sides of the story, if he shows interest i think he should be mature enough  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Parents shouldn't lie to their kids.

I know many people who take or SEND their kids to church even though they never went/go themselves. WTF?  

Prince Rilian

Prince Rilian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:15 pm
Xia Momo Capernicus
Yeah, it sucks having friends or family members suckered into that. I'm glad I'm not like that, but in the same token sad that they are.

It sucks when you think there is hope for one, but then he gets on prescription happy-drugs and goes to a hippy church and meets his new wife and now you've lost him for good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:39 pm
Xia Momo Capernicus
I was at church on Christmas Eve, and they called up all the little kids. Then they were telling them stuff like "If you are good and believe in God, you get to go to heaven someday." their tone was like a parent saying "if you're good and eat all your vegtibles, you get chocolate cake for dessert."

I was sickened, and thinking to myself "this can't be legal, they're brainwashing them!" but sadly it is. Why don't they wait until they are old enough to understand, then let them make their own decision?

I'm just glad that never worked on me.

i was never like that my parents never really talked about religion
but when i asked the what i was theeyd say christian so im like Ok

now im like Wtf>,<

My sister is practically retarded and they spoonfeed her s**t about god
all the time its funny i know more about god and the bible then she does
and shes been to church
i bet she hasnt even opened up a bible to read it  

Veinlash

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items