Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Incessant Nothing-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:17 pm
Aiolos shrugged and yawned. He'd just stolen some gold from a richer normal, and was on his way to steal some more. Looking around at the people, he suddenly saw a boy run out from an alleyway. Although a thief, the elf was concerned for his fellow outcasts' welfare. Making sure his money pouch was secure, he took off after the boy. "Hey! Wait up!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 pm
The boy continued to sing. Time melted away to the melody. As he neared the end of the song he blushed. "Floating, falling. Sweet intoxication. Touch me. Trust me. Savor each sensation". He stopped singing and pulled away slowly from the boy, not noticing he still had his hands on the boy's arms. "Who are you?" he asks, and for the first time brushes the hair out of his eyes.  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:03 pm
Ryzil stood in the shadows, completly hidden as he watched the three males ~hmm..how curious..~ he continued to watch just incase he could glean something useful from it all  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:40 am
"My name's Aiolos. The kid looked scared, so I wanted to see what was wrong." Aiolos shrugged, seeing said boy in the siren's arms. "I guess he's in good hands, though, so I'll be going." Turning on his heel, the lf started walking away.  

-Incessant Nothing-

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:58 am
Kane looked up at the boy who had held him and noticed that he had cat ears. 'Furry...' For a moment he lost himself and stared at the ears, but he quickly snapped back to reality and said, "Kane. My name's Kane. Who are you?" Then, turning his head to see the other who had come across them, said, "And you are Aiolos?" Unacustomed to being in a small group, Kane was temporarely vulnerable in his speech and manners as he adjusted. "Why were you chasing me?" He snapped at the cat boy as he tried to pull away, "And what spell did you cast on me?" Now that he had had a minute to think, Kane was returning to his senses and his distrust of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:16 pm
{you talking to me?}  

Zayroen

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:59 pm
A look of guilt crosses the neko's face. His ears fold back against his head. He looks down and away. "I...Im sorry. You just...i dont know. I saw you and had to...i dont know..." He blushes. Realizing his hands were still on kane's shoulders, he jerks them back. "It was my magic....I can pretty much do anything with my voice....I just had to talk to you." Tears begin to form in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:21 pm
Ryzil raised an eyebrow at the comtion ~hmm..anything with his voice huh?~ he smirked, this might be a good tidbit after all  

Zayroen

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:45 pm
As Kane saw the tears in the cat boy's eyes, he felt a sudden pang of guilt. Turning away and pouting, he said, "Well don't do it again. It's rude and controlling. And you you still haven't told me your name," he added as he stood and folded his arms across his chest. Whether or not this was someone to trust, Kane wanted to know who exactly he was dealing with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Lucca walked slowly through the city's streets as he heard some voices from an alley, leaded by curiosity he walked over to see who did those voices belong to.

There he found 3 males talking and other hiding in the shadows, he walked a little closer "Hum...excuse me...I heard some noises and wondered if I could join your party...It's kinda late to be alone..." He said shyly as hegrabbed thightly his whip rolled in his waist "Oh my!...you're hurt!" The angel said preocupated as he walked towards the boy in the neko's arms "Mind if I fix it?" He asked kindly  

Fa-q91

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:21 pm
"My name is Lan." He looks down and wipes the tears from his eyes. All of a sudden, his ears switch up and he grabs one of his sais. Using his senses he throws the sai in the direction of the prescence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:49 pm
Ryzil moved quicmkly, standing infront of the angel with his hand out, a dark sheild stoping the sais "better becareful wings" he said  

Zayroen

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:04 pm
Lucca stepped backwards a little "Careful of what?" He asked frightened and raised his hand above the wound in the arm of the boy with long hair "Heal!" The angel exclaimed as a blue-white light came out from his hand, mending the wound "I presume you're a demon" Lucca said looking back at the man infront of him  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff