Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
MC Clues --MCs released and answers revealed. o: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for you.
  Option 1
  Option 2
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:36 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Ooo~ interesting idea... since we should hopefully be getting a demonic counterpart. x3 And... that would look awesome. o:
Nod nod and it only makes sence with how long ago the microphone came out
XD But there are a lot of DIs that came out... that don't have coutnerparts. x.x
I'm mainly thinking about the blue CN scarf and lunar scythe that were actually confirmed by the admins to be upcoming DIs... I want that blue CN scarf. D;
And slippers. <.< >.> These clues don't really sound like hints t'ward slippers. u.u
Winged slippers XD weird. Ahh everyone want a Ninja blue scarf >.> what's new.
That would be very cute. :3 Add that to your list. >] ...Just kidding. ^^
I want the blue CN scarf that was promised... because its quality will probably be just as good as the CN scarf quality. x3
*nod nod* I posted this and then thought 'we need a purple DI'
Well a future NPC is kind of wearing a match of it ornot even a futire npc just a future outfit....it looked really cool like blue and red could be worn together.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:47 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I want the blue CN scarf that was promised... because its quality will probably be just as good as the CN scarf quality. x3
Well a future NPC is kind of wearing a match of it ornot even a futire npc just a future outfit....it looked really cool like blue and red could be worn together.
I thought we have a couple purple DIs~ Or some of the forms are purple at least.
I faintly remember what those future NPCs look like. That sounds sort of familiar~ Eh, I usually stay away from pairing red and blue on Gaia. I end up looking like the Fourth of Juy.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:59 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I thought we have a couple purple DIs~ Or some of the forms are purple at least.
I faintly remember what those future NPCs look like. That sounds sort of familiar~ Eh, I usually stay away from pairing red and blue on Gaia. I end up looking like the Fourth of Juy.
yeah the shading is purple....I hate it when they do that....it makes it so you can not pick your own color cobo's but I was thinking the laptop was a true 2003 item no in 2003, it only does one thing, solid color, solid idea.
*jargs your memory*
XD Yeah It's hard to get white out of an outfit. I saved all the previews from the convention that were posted on gaia >.> <.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:35 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yeah the shading is purple....I hate it when they do that....it makes it so you can not pick your own color cobo's but I was thinking the laptop was a true 2003 item no in 2003, it only does one thing, solid color, solid idea.
*jargs your memory*
XD Yeah It's hard to get white out of an outfit. I saved all the previews from the convention that were posted on gaia >.> <.<
Eh I guess I consider that one form of the dark halo, and those flame forms of the shadow spirit to be purple. Since I don't care about the purple, I haven't been focused on it. XD; I just wish we had better pink and green DIs. PX
The laptop? I guess I don't consider it a solid color.. and it's bulky. But~ at times, It can help balance the white. :3 Um, *thinks* Excluding the 04 and early 05 items... I'd think the nitemare parasol is the most 03-like. xD; It's one solid color and doesn't change into anything else.
XD Smart. ^^ I just subscribed to the thread with all the previews/info and meant to save them to a disk later, but never got to it... Thanks~ Yeah, the blue and red do go well together. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:32 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*jargs your memory*
Eh I guess I consider that one form of the dark halo, and those flame forms of the shadow spirit to be purple. Since I don't care about the purple, I haven't been focused on it. XD; I just wish we had better pink and green DIs. PX
The laptop? I guess I don't consider it a solid color.. and it's bulky. But~ at times, It can help balance the white. :3 Um, *thinks* Excluding the 04 and early 05 items... I'd think the nitemare parasol is the most 03-like. xD; It's one solid color and doesn't change into anything else.
XD Smart. ^^ I just subscribed to the thread with all the previews/info and meant to save them to a disk later, but never got to it... Thanks~ Yeah, the blue and red do go well together. ^^
Yeah but dark shading is so easy to do that with. Pink and green eh? Ofcourse your two favorate colors.
it has a little color to it but picky picky. XD Other then it's uter uglyness yes the parasol would be one.
I got them in my handy hdandy gaia file 8] Yeah but thinking about creating a blue scarf that can do that with the red one.....no owner why it's taking them some time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:40 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*jargs your memory*
Yeah but dark shading is so easy to do that with. Pink and green eh? Ofcourse your two favorate colors.
it has a little color to it but picky picky. XD Other then it's uter uglyness yes the parasol would be one.
I got them in my handy hdandy gaia file 8] Yeah but thinking about creating a blue scarf that can do that with the red one.....no owner why it's taking them some time.
Of course. If those are the colors you like to wear, of course you'd want more DIs in those colors. >3
You know I'm picky. ;P And~ true. XD I don't even have one of those nitemare parasols.
@ .@ I just organized my files since some things got mixed and... I sure saved a lot of my outfits. o.x If it was confirmed, then they should just get it made and get it over with. u.u

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:49 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*jargs your memory*
Of course. If those are the colors you like to wear, of course you'd want more DIs in those colors. >3
You know I'm picky. ;P And~ true. XD I don't even have one of those nitemare parasols.
@ .@ I just organized my files since some things got mixed and... I sure saved a lot of my outfits. o.x If it was confirmed, then they should just get it made and get it over with. u.u
Hey I don't have green hair just because it sounds cool XD
Who would? every feature it has blocks out an avia except inhances it.
Well that's good.
Well I agree but to get back on topic I don't think the clues point in the dirrection of a blue Ninja scarf.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:09 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well that's good.
Well I agree but to get back on topic I don't think the clues point in the dirrection of a blue Ninja scarf.
^___^ If only the salon styles that I like don't cost so much, I'd switch between those ones too.
Yeah, or sets the avatar off balance.
It was fun to look through them Some of 'em are pretty good. XD
XD I don't think they do either. I'm just sayin' that the admins said we'd get one. Of course, the admins also confirmed that the DIs would have special effects in the BS, and now they said it won't.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:13 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well that's good.
^___^ If only the salon styles that I like don't cost so much, I'd switch between those ones too.
XD I don't think they do either. I'm just sayin' that the admins said we'd get one. Of course, the admins also confirmed that the DIs would have special effects in the BS, and now they said it won't.
XD I don't know why they make the cost so much 'we can't have them changing there hair all the time so we must make it really expensive'
A lot of DI's do that though.
yesh i don't look at them often just know that they are there.
the lies they speak to us!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:21 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well that's good.
XD I don't know why they make the cost so much 'we can't have them changing there hair all the time so we must make it really expensive'
XD You know why they make it cost so much. It's too bad that I like gold sinks. XP
Indeed they do. And then people pile all of them on at once. =P
^^ You're on Gaia enough anyway, why look at a Gaia file when you've got the real thing? o:
*sigh*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:26 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well that's good.
XD You know why they make it cost so much. It's too bad that I like gold sinks. XP
^^ You're on Gaia enough anyway, why look at a Gaia file when you've got the real thing? o:
*sigh*
Yeah yeah I know but still!
How can you not? XD
I call those avia's closet avia's because it looks like the inside of my closet...packed.
it's for when I'm off gaia....cha.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:32 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*sigh*
How can you not? XD
I call those avia's closet avia's because it looks like the inside of my closet...packed.

^^ Yeah, I do wish they were cheaper. XD I just call 'em cluttered. I like your name for 'em though.
That would just make me sad. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:46 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*sigh*
How can you not? XD

^^ Yeah, I do wish they were cheaper. XD I just call 'em cluttered. I like your name for 'em though.
XD and it's not llike you can buy them in the market like other bought items form stores >o
Well clutter is one thing....not seeing the avia's face is another.
Not me, I actually have off gaia projects ^^ I'm smart.
Zach: what are you doing when you get off work?
Katie: going home getting on gaia
Zach: katie you need to get a life, wait! i have an idea! You can come to my house and we can watch my little pony!
Katie: How is that supose to help :/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:56 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
How can you not? XD

XD and it's not llike you can buy them in the market like other bought items form stores >o
Zach: katie you need to get a life, wait! i have an idea! You can come to my house and we can watch my little pony!
Wig petition FTW! >B
But, you can also hide an avatar's face without cluttering it. PX
Off Gaia projects... for Gaia?
At least he's trying. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
How can you not? XD

Wig petition FTW! >B
But, you can also hide an avatar's face without cluttering it. PX
Off Gaia projects... for Gaia?
At least he's trying. XD
XD
I mean the shape of the head >.> that's hard to do with out clutter.
*nodnod*
Zach: I will quit WoW if you quit Gaia
Katie: Now now it's not good to lie.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out