Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
poser (fake) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Shikostu
Rellik San
Shikostu
Broken Down Emo
v.v im sorry that was a very dumb topic....*bous* i cant listen to music because my parents think it detroys the mind...!? er.. no is wrong with classical music! im sorry im sorry im sorry. emo crying

I would die......and whats wrong with classical music?!? (just kidding) Isn't it suppost to make you smarter or something like that? If it is you could tell 'em that! surprised And maybe I should start listening to it too! And my parents don't like me listening to any of my kind of music so I guess I feel your pain......and we don't have cable or internet (at friends) so that makes it worse.

Well if you want to be smarter, listen to Iron Maiden and more classic Metal, because they use the same arrangements and beat types as classical, so you get smart and get good exercise from leaping around pretending a tennis racket is a guitar or a mop a mic.

I do just so happen the listen to classic rock.
Because thats the only other music radio station here thats not rap or country.

music has helped me get through so many hard times, this chick said in Dimebag's tribute thing on Fuse
metal isnt' about death or violence, it's about letting out everything in the form of anger, you really love a lot of stuff with metal, idc what anyone says about it, if it's not true they're ignorance is too high  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Chaos A.D.
Shikostu
Rellik San
Shikostu
Broken Down Emo
v.v im sorry that was a very dumb topic....*bous* i cant listen to music because my parents think it detroys the mind...!? er.. no is wrong with classical music! im sorry im sorry im sorry. emo crying

I would die......and whats wrong with classical music?!? (just kidding) Isn't it suppost to make you smarter or something like that? If it is you could tell 'em that! surprised And maybe I should start listening to it too! And my parents don't like me listening to any of my kind of music so I guess I feel your pain......and we don't have cable or internet (at friends) so that makes it worse.

Well if you want to be smarter, listen to Iron Maiden and more classic Metal, because they use the same arrangements and beat types as classical, so you get smart and get good exercise from leaping around pretending a tennis racket is a guitar or a mop a mic.

music has helped me get through so many hard times, this chick said in Dimebag's tribute thing on Fuse
metal isnt' about death or violence, it's about letting out everything in the form of anger, you really love a lot of stuff with metal, idc what anyone says about it, if it's not true they're ignorance is too high

Praise be to Dime, he's with Hendrix and Buddy Holly in guitar god heaven.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:12 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Shikostu
Rellik San
Shikostu
Broken Down Emo

he's my favorite gutiarist, may not be the best but he's still great, and he was like the nicest guy ever
this kid said he was the reason he wants to play but they don't have enough money to buy one
well...the kids dad was laid off and he saved up a lot of his money to just get the kid a guitar, so he told them to wait here ti'll the session was over, to avoid embarrassment.(it was a signing session and stuff) and he told the guy in the guitar store to get the best starter guitar they had and he was goign to buy it, and he gave it to the kid.
what a man  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:15 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Shikostu
Rellik San

he's my favorite gutiarist, may not be the best but he's still great, and he was like the nicest guy ever
this kid said he was the reason he wants to play but they don't have enough money to buy one
well...the kids dad was laid off and he saved up a lot of his money to just get the kid a guitar, so he told them to wait here ti'll the session was over, to avoid embarrassment.(it was a signing session and stuff) and he told the guy in the guitar store to get the best starter guitar they had and he was goign to buy it, and he gave it to the kid.
what a man

But most metal bands are really like that, like when I met Maiden, no pretention, no ego, just a few guys who bought me drinks all night. It was great. Hahaha I love the Pantera Home Video DVD when the christian group come and try to convert them. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:19 pm
hahah yeah, alice cooper said like these metal guys come up that are in these huge bands and stuff and are like hey my mom wants your autograph and stuff
hahah someone put a goat on Dime's doorstep and he died the go-tee on it like his  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Chaos A.D.
hahah yeah, alice cooper said like these metal guys come up that are in these huge bands and stuff and are like hey my mom wants your autograph and stuff
hahah someone put a goat on Dime's doorstep and he died the go-tee on it like his

A show in the uk called living the enemy, once had these old women who hated all forms of alternative on tour with Cradle of Filth, the most memorable scene is of them sitting with cradle in full make up and costume having a cup of tea and telling them what lovely boys they are.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

A show in the uk called living the enemy, once had these old women who hated all forms of alternative on tour with Cradle of Filth, the most memorable scene is of them sitting with cradle in full make up and costume having a cup of tea and telling them what lovely boys they are.

that...is the...most metal thing i've ever herd!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:32 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

Yet we have reputations as violent aggresive thugs.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

so missunderstood
i had a friend message me and ask do you hate everytihng, it's the music you listen to
i just said i had to go kill myself cause people don't knwo what they're talking about and left  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

so missunderstood
i had a friend message me and ask do you hate everytihng, it's the music you listen to
i just said i had to go kill myself cause people don't knwo what they're talking about and left

Oh dear is all I have to say.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

so missunderstood

yeah, but she's a good friend so i had to explain everything to her  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:50 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

so missunderstood

Did you use small easy to understand words?  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:53 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

so missunderstood

yes...i don't think she could
she's a fall out boy chick person  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:55 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

so missunderstood

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Saying that my GF is a Gerard Way fangirl and my friends GF is dragging him to 100 Reasons day of my B-day party.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:01 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

so missunderstood

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Saying that my GF is a Gerard Way fangirl and my friends GF is dragging him to 100 Reasons day of my B-day party.

YOU MUST SAVE HIM!!!!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games