Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General] Paco's Corner - Got Questions? Wanna Chat? HangOut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you <3 Paco?
  I <3 Choco Paco
  =/ Who is this Choco Paco? Pft.
  ChocoPaco makes me sad in my pants ._.
View Results

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:57 pm
gthb
MistressPaco
Hello Retice! ^^ How are you?

<3 Gthb. What are you up to? What's your fav. part of the guild?
C. Brothers...

I'm fine just a little bummed, had to hide the fact I'm gay from friends when a hot gay guy asked if I was gay, had to say no. But oh well.

Um my favortie parts would have to be the Picture post and Rp, I haven't been in the RP in awhile due to finals coming up and all. Ugh lame. I love to see the new pics and slash threads of stuff I nevet thought I would see. Awesome guild! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm glad you like the PicturePost, it's my fav part too >3 and the RP section needs some work, and some mroe quality players (nothing against those who like looser game styles). I'm going to trya nd invite a few dozen good yaoi rpers soon. Got any recommendations? see anything in that area that I could improve upon?

And that's -seriously- rough =/ having to lie like that. Your friends don't know I take it. ._. that's rough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:29 pm
Um yea! um hI! Just trying to get more active in the guild and stuff!

I congratulate you Paco! I love the guild! Finally a place where I can talk about BL unlike how I do with my friends! My that sounded desperate and tacky! sweatdrop

Ex. Me - So who do you think is the uke in that relationship?
Friends - What's a uke? what relationship? What's yaoi?

Anyways yea! sweatdrop  

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm
~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~
Um yea! um hI! Just trying to get more active in the guild and stuff!

I congratulate you Paco! I love the guild! Finally a place where I can talk about BL unlike how I do with my friends! My that sounded desperate and tacky! sweatdrop

Ex. Me - So who do you think is the uke in that relationship?
Friends - What's a uke? what relationship? What's yaoi?

Anyways yea! sweatdrop

LOL, well, we certainly will beable to keep up with your discussions just fine here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:01 pm
Mmm... this seem interesting! So Mistress Paco I've always wanted to ask you one question.

What is you favorite BL series? xd

Hi ~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~ so what you've been up to?  

Dream of Existence

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:33 pm
MistressPaco- Hello! Nice to meet you too. I'm with you on the love of picture post. I had no idea so many other people thought L and Light were perfect for eachother! You know, the first thing I thought when I first saw L in Death note was, if this were a Yaoi, L and Light would be together by the next book. They're so perfect for eachother!

L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s- thats how most of my friends were for a while. I'd start giggling insanely about something, and being me, I'd try to explain to them what's so funny but all I get is blank stares or rolling eyes. But now I've gotten alot of them hooked and those I haven't just sort of got used to it and stopped questioning. It's fun to be in borders with friends who also love Shonen-ai becuase it creeps out the younger store workers who actually know what it is when we all come up with a little pile of Yaoi. Especially if you have a boy cashier. They get all akward. Maybe that's cruel of me... -insane giggling- Another time though we got this chashier who was really into Anime and stuff and we actually hung around talking about an Anime con we had all been too. That was pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:01 pm
Dream of Existence
Mmm... this seem interesting! So Mistress Paco I've always wanted to ask you one question.

What is you favorite BL series? xd

Hi ~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~ so what you've been up to?

Hmmm....~ I perfer fandoms but....

TOKYO BABYLON HANDS DOWN o____________o  

Syntria
Crew

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:31 pm
L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s- thats how most of my friends were for a while. I'd start giggling insanely about something, and being me, I'd try to explain to them what's so funny but all I get is blank stares or rolling eyes. But now I've gotten alot of them hooked and those I haven't just sort of got used to it and stopped questioning. It's fun to be in borders with friends who also love Shonen-ai becuase it creeps out the younger store workers who actually know what it is when we all come up with a little pile of Yaoi. Especially if you have a boy cashier. They get all akward. Maybe that's cruel of me... -insane giggling- Another time though we got this chashier who was really into Anime and stuff and we actually hung around talking about an Anime con we had all been too. That was pretty cool.

Haha! Well not all my friends are blind to yaoi but I can't say that all of them are into it at least as much as I am! I have to convert them all into liking it more!

Everyone's using this post to get to know Mistress Paco more! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:21 pm
Yesh, I heart the pic. Form!!!
I went through the whole Loveless thread and go a bunch of the pic.s on to a memory stick whee !!!

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:44 am
...Truth be told...I've never seen loveless ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:57 am
Hi, MistressPacooooo! ^_^ *Waves* Great job with the guild, my favorite yaoi guild so far, and I'm member of three! XD

Um... I'll come back once I find something else to say... ^^;

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:11 am
SilverMaple
Hi, MistressPacooooo! ^_^ *Waves* Great job with the guild, my favorite yaoi guild so far, and I'm member of three! XD

Um... I'll come back once I find something else to say... ^^;

>3 I'm glad you think so~! and youc an say anything ;o;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:07 pm
MistressPaco

Are you serious! OMG!

I think that was my first BL anime I ever saw and my first BL manga too!

You really should try to see it and read it! It's a really good story!  

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:25 pm
~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~
MistressPaco

Are you serious! OMG!

I think that was my first BL anime I ever saw and my first BL manga too!

You really should try to see it and read it! It's a really good story!

Except that Loveless isn't a BL anime. It's all in your head. Personally, I don't find it to be the best thing since sliced bread. I prefer the classics like Fake and Kizuna. Or even Boku no Sexual Harassment. It's all about the corn baby twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:32 pm
Fake's gross ;o; But Boku..mm. or what was that other one. Ai no Kusabi <3 both nice. ^^;

*always will be a fandom yaoi girl first though*  

Syntria
Crew

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:42 pm
MistressPaco
Fake's gross ;o; But Boku..mm. or what was that other one. Ai no Kusabi <3 both nice. ^^;

*always will be a fandom yaoi girl first though*

The FAKE manga’s pretty good. *owns all seven volumes* Gotta love a uke who can actually physically fend for himself against a seme. I wasn’t fond of the anime. It wasn’t particularly impressive.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff