Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:11 pm
Wyrn
I love Live Action Anime.

Most of them are actually very good the few that are not are so funny I still enjoy watching them.
Oh my god. I laughed my a** off at the live action version of Kekko Kamen. And then there was the live-action La Blue Girl. That was interesting. And then...Casshern. GOD, for some reason I loved that movie. And MPD Psycho and Devilman... :sighs: Good stuff.

And I just saw a new movie that was based on an Ai Yazawa manga that WASN'T NaNa. Kagen no Tsuki ~Last Quarter~. VERY good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:07 am
i think live action anime would be pretty nice... assuming it's done well that is... for example... i think hana yori dango was one anime that was made real well into a live action drama... haha... oh yea... their currently making a live action movie for Neon Genesis Evangelion... haha... the cgs are done by weta workshop... the same company that did the cgs for Lord of the Rings... haha... xp  

dinieb

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:22 am
They are either done very well or not, and the ones that aren't are just fun to watch because they'll make me laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:20 am
Yeah.
I think it's weird...
The characters looks off..
Some cosplayers can even surpass them..

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Soujee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 am
Gokusen live action and Sailormoon Live Action is great!!! XD
also Hell Girl live action is good too...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:09 pm
I think they are alright. fun if your a fan of the series... Battle Royale is one of my favorite movies. If its done right they are cool ^_^ and im really looking forward to the Speed Racer movie. i think theyre awsome =D  

Keloid Berry

Pixie_PunkX

Fashionable Genius

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:43 am
As long as it has a great story and lots of people enjoyed the anime I think it is alright to make a live action out of one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:41 am
Mizu40k
I kind of agree with all of those points but at the same time the Deathnote live action was amazing so was Prince of Tennis so i think companies are starting to figure out how to make live action anime movies

well i have see prince of teniss and i like it, so anime in live action its good but it depeds in the storie, if the productor change the story it suck  

Yunna-KON

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:13 am
i haven't seen much live actions which are good... so far i only like gokusen... i haven't watched death note yet... but i'm going to! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:38 pm
the death note live action and nana ones were awsome....havent really seen much live action....there are a few more that iv seen but none come to mind smile  

housam

fuuchi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:28 pm
I only saw gokusen, GTO, deathnote and detective conan. Live actions I think are just cute or great because just try to picture what if they are real.. ahaha.. ? whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:05 am
GTO is a really good one.  

shadowhitokiri

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:55 pm
I don't think there is anything wrong wit doing that after all most movies are based on books or actual events. The only problem with that would be the special effects used to make the movie and also the script. I have a good example of a bad anime based movie the live action Gundam movie G Saviour the quality was ok and so were the special effects but the story was lacking and the actors were actually voice actors from a dubbing company in Canada so it wasn't believable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:10 am
i havent seen any live action anime movies i didnt even no that there was any wat show hav they made live action movies of  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Soujee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:09 pm
it's nice seeing anime put into live actions.. make me laugh at times especially when artists tends to act like an anime too.. ^__^

i like Gokusen the live action... and I'm currently watching Hana Kimi too..  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff