do you weap for you're past? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Centaurion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:42 pm
Angmar01
gosh, you poor soul.....i will pray for you....not that it'll work....according to most, i'm a bad christian....

u dont have too ^_ iv'e been curse here and back again.
oh...lol......i guess that can't be too comfortable.....i'm sure the people who do so don't mean it....you're an awfully forgiving person. someone else might have flamed me for pointing out the misspellings....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:44 pm
Kuroi Kohhi
"Yesterday is yesterday, if you try and recapture it , you will only lose tommorow"

very wise quote *nod* you should listen to it yourself....  

Centaurion

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:00 am
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi
"Yesterday is yesterday, if you try and recapture it , you will only lose tommorow"

eh? why me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:27 am
dude everybody gets depressed on days..it doesn't mean u are emo -__- emo is when u are depressed everyday...
but meh..yeah everybody gets depressed one day or another...blah.  

Kamadev

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:41 pm
I never think about my past too much. Compared to some people I know, I've had a pretty good life. I get depressed about things that happen to me, but never about things that have happened to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Riyo24
Angmar01
gosh, you poor soul.....i will pray for you....not that it'll work....according to most, i'm a bad christian....

oh...lol......i guess that can't be too comfortable.....i'm sure the people who do so don't mean it....you're an awfully forgiving person. someone else might have flamed me for pointing out the misspellings....

not that kinda curse ^_ i must be forgiving, or more of not careing much any more.  

Angmar01

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:45 pm
t i n y. riceball_
Nothing really changed for me. I have my emo days alot more often but I still try and keep a smile on.

---------->

yeah. same here.

<
----------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:17 pm
Angmar01
Riyo24
Angmar01

not that kinda curse ^_ i must be forgiving, or more of not careing much any more.
oh. well....i find lately that i like hanging around people who are not as smart as me. because i feel smarter then. does that count as weeping for the past? i want to go back and work harder so i'm smarter now....i'm weeping internally....i guess.  

Centaurion

Centaurion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:18 pm
Kuroi Kohhi
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi

eh? why me?

'cause you were weeping over your girlfriend on every thread there was  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:22 pm
I regret, but I know I can't change the past. So, I don't allow myself to dwell on the past too much, just keep trying to do the best I can now.  

itz_tae

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:32 pm
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi

eh? why me?

cold like ice ^_  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:36 pm
Angmar01
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi

eh? why me?

cold like ice ^_

you think? i guess i'm still kinda upset about a cross of opinion from before...

i'm sorry, kuroi kohhi. i apologize. profusely. forgive me? and all the other mean things i said. i said several....i guess i hold a grudge easily.....you really do sound like a kind, and thoughtful person. i wronged you. i'm very sorry.  

Centaurion

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:05 am
Riyo24
Angmar01
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi

eh? why me?

cold like ice ^_

you think? i guess i'm still kinda upset about a cross of opinion from before...

i'm sorry, kuroi kohhi. i apologize. profusely. forgive me? and all the other mean things i said. i said several....i guess i hold a grudge easily.....you really do sound like a kind, and thoughtful person. i wronged you. i'm very sorry.

its cool and yea my ex hurt me more than anyone before her, but my new gf has shown me hope so yea, but chill its cool ur awfully smart i hope to learn more from you in the future lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:38 pm
Riyo24
Angmar01
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi

eh? why me?

cold like ice ^_

their hasnt been a day i stop thinking about my first gf that dies ^_ but it's cool no harm no foul ^_  

Angmar01

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:48 am
Angmar01
Riyo24
Angmar01
Riyo24
Kuroi Kohhi

eh? why me?

cold like ice ^_

their hasnt been a day i stop thinking about my first gf that dies ^_ but it's cool no harm no foul ^_

ur first gf died? are you serious thats sucks man sweatdrop  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces