Transformers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, how about it?
  Definately seeing this! Fan here!
  Um,.. No? Hated them!
  I never really got into them, but I might see it.
  Gold~!
View Results

Erica Leonhart

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:17 pm
Ah! They FINALLY have a trailer that shows some good looks at the bots. They all look so awesome, even those decepticons... except Starscream... WHY? He looks kinda crappy compared to the rest of them. : Megatron just looks awesome...

The most recent trailer!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm
I'll go see it, even though I'm not a Transformers fan. It looks well-made.  

cheribi

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:31 pm
I'm going to see it tomorrow with my Dad. I've heard really good things about it, so I'm excited. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 am
Shien no Ryuu
I think Fushigi was talking about that "Final Fantasy: Spirits Within" movie... which blew majorly in my opinion. I love how it was the only movie ever made by Square Pictures because they went bankrupt after making it, lol. (*pssst* Advent Children roxorz...)

not sure about Live-Action Gundam... but CGI has the potential to be pretty cool if it's done right. My question is, if they DID do live action, who would they get to play the characters? (I'm talking about Gundam WING here because that's the only one I'm familiar with.) Why am I picturing Jason Isaacs as Treize? XD Ideas anyone?

As for Transformers, I have no idea because I never really got into it. But I'll probably be dragged to see it by my male friends that love it. It'll probably be pretty cool anyway.

I totally fell asleep through Spirits Within. xd
My friend's brother burnt a copy of Advent Children (illegally, mind you >>) to a DVD and let us watch it. I was reluctant to, but it rocked, and I was mad that it cut off about 3/4ths of the way through. D:< But now I have my own copy, which rocks. <3 ((pssst advent children totally did rock. silver hair ftw. <3))

I was totally never into Transformers, but this movie looks pretty good from what I've seen from the previews. I like the shiny cars. >>; Call me crazy, but that's pretty much the only reason why I want to see it. sweatdrop Well, it used to be before I saw the trailer. It looks REALLY awesome. However, I'm a bit of a pessimist when it comes to previews...I saw the previews of Dark Water and The Grudge and ALL of the good parts were sucked into one 30 second commercial, so yeah. >>;; I'm sure that's not the case with this, though, so I'll have to drag my Mom out to see it with me. xD;

Yeah, uh, Optimus Prime, come here for a second; I wanna have a little chit-chat with you and Megatron. xD;; Sorry, random Dane Cook quote.  

`Monox!de

Corporal West

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:02 pm
I have no clue what some of you all are saying...Transformers is the best and the movie rocked! Iv'e seen it six times now!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:51 pm
I LOVED it. My mom's gone to see it twice!  

jjean

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm
So I saw it and yeah, not a huge Transformers fan but OMGTHATMOVIERAWKEDSOHARDCORE!! biggrin

And yet my dad managed to fall asleep. WTF? stare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:48 pm
Best movie of the summer. Our theater had an eleven O'clock showing of it on the third of july.  

Asuma542

GuardianAngel44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:58 pm
Yes, it rocked!!!

Did anyone see Disturbia?  
Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items