Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
We'll, I've pretty much given up hope. I killed my pride for no reason. Got nothing left to honor really.

I guess now you can say I don't really live per say. Just exist. I am looking for something to live for exactly but meh. Used to this.

I've applied for Fafsa and got turned down even. They never answered why so I tried again and still no answer why. Oh, and that insurance company will pay. I gurantee that.
lol hush you... you're starting to sound more and more like me xd There's a reason why I have this signature dude. I know how much you're hurting because I've been through it all too. I've been used and abused and my every hope stomped on. The reasons I keep going are too blurred anymore to mention. But I'm here regardless. You know why? To spite all the bastards that want to see me fail or die. Nil illegitimi carborundum. A motto worth living with. "Don't let the bastards grind you down"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:51 pm
Heh, nowadays the only real reason I can see living for is to kill a certain man in my past...

Though apparently he commited suicide... my friends have been calling me saying they have been seeing him around.  

Leon_The_Legendary

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:53 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Heh, nowadays the only real reason I can see living for is to kill a certain man in my past...

Though apparently he commited suicide... my friends have been calling me saying they have been seeing him around.
Every man has to have an agenda. Revenge is a good agenda with good cause. Without good cause, the proper effect will not ensue 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:57 pm
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary

Every man has to have an agenda. Revenge is a good agenda with good cause. Without good cause, the proper effect will not ensue 3nodding
Oh yeah... I swear when I find him, I am gonna end up breaking every Geneva Act possible...  

Leon_The_Legendary

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:00 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary

Oh yeah... I swear when I find him, I am gonna end up breaking every Geneva Act possible...
Sounds like a plan dude but with new technology comes better forms of cruelty 3nodding Remember that there are some things that aren't in the Geneva convention. ^^ Leaves plenty of growing room xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:06 pm
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary
Force1295
Leon_The_Legendary

Sounds like a plan dude but with new technology comes better forms of cruelty 3nodding Remember that there are some things that aren't in the Geneva convention. ^^ Leaves plenty of growing room xd
true true, but look at the rules for them... there are some severe ones to break.

Which I am going to enjoy breaking.  

Leon_The_Legendary

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:52 pm
I am sorry. I am sure everything will be ok.
My life is sh*t too but its usualy on a good day which sucks.

BTW - I dunno if killing someone will make you feel better.
Torturing them and them leaving them a live in a state of utter humilation where they can't do anything but agonize is more longer and satisfying then a quick death. which you may end up regretting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:54 pm
haana

Torturing them and them leaving them a live in a state of utter humilation where they can't do anything but agonize is more longer and satisfying then a quick death. which you may end up regretting.
I'm not gonna leave the man who killed my friends alive. Why give him that? Even if he was to spend the rest of it in pain and misery, he took away those rights from my friends. So I am gonna damn well make sure he is dead. but not before I do the cruelest things possible to him. I know revenge won't make me feel better in the long run... but at least then, I can finally be free of my past 3nodding  

Leon_The_Legendary

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:00 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
haana

I'm not gonna leave the man who killed my friends alive. Why give him that? Even if he was to spend the rest of it in pain and misery, he took away those rights from my friends. So I am gonna damn well make sure he is dead. but not before I do the cruelest things possible to him. I know revenge won't make me feel better in the long run... but at least then, I can finally be free of my past 3nodding
well i guess. but then when it over what will you do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:44 pm
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana

I don't honestly know, I had plans before but they have all gone to hell... I just don't really care anymore after that. I don't live I just exist.  

Leon_The_Legendary

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:34 am
Leon_The_Legendary
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
haana

I don't honestly know, I had plans before but they have all gone to hell... I just don't really care anymore after that. I don't live I just exist.
and you can live life normaly without the obsession of revenge and murder. just sit there and watch tv?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:12 pm
Its not that simple.

Though I know this... isn't the normal me.  

Leon_The_Legendary

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:34 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Its not that simple.

but thats what would happen if you had no one to kill. unless he has like a kid who would want revenge on you. or a gf or a brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:44 pm
haana
Leon_The_Legendary
Its not that simple.

but thats what would happen if you had no one to kill. unless he has like a kid who would want revenge on you. or a gf or a brother.
Well then, I'll let them take their revenge on me should it happen. Only though, if I have nothing to live for. If I do have something to live for, I'll put them in their place.

Its complicated in the end, but the reasoning for why I want revenge is simple.  

Leon_The_Legendary

Azure Alex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:57 pm
I don't have anything to add. >_<;;  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items