Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)
Popular Insomniac 2007 for the Adults 18 and Older! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yusuriha

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:32 pm
What a lovely idea <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:33 pm
eek

I forgot I was subscribed to the guild till Andy linkied me.

Nifty idea boss. whee  

Kitteh Ninj4

Dangerous Lunatic

TigerHistalmos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:36 pm
ninja Betty always has great ideas. ^^ This could end up being huge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:49 pm
xX~Nightmare~Xx
eek "Wow this looks awesome Betty! And thanks for putting me on the consideration list, I'm in complete shock actually.." sweatdrop heart
^__^ You're welcome. But to make the cover I am also looking for Great Fashion Sense! 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:58 pm
Yusuriha
What a lovely idea <3
Aww how cute you look! ^.^ I may place you on the cover sooner then I thought! But I think I saw Alex with something similar this morning. I have her in mind also..

@Tiger: Thank you! *pets and scratches your back*

@Kitteh: I just hope I can keep up the Issues each month. 3nodding

@haana: I actually made that two years ago for a project I had in mind back then. I wanted to start a Modeling Agency on Gaia. That is LightWarrior Edited. He was my first Model recruited. I made that around the same time I made my Felicia's Secrets Comfort Bra Sig Pic. Images like that take awhile though so I hope I can find some Artist Helpers willing to try and put together cute Advertisement Art. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:03 pm
@Betty - I'm currently trying to fix my scanner but once I do I can get back into my art. If you would like, I'll be charmed to help set up some ads for ya. I'll keep ya in the know about my scanner. Ya can count on me about being a helper xd  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:08 pm
Force1295
@Betty - I'm currently trying to fix my scanner but once I do I can get back into my art. If you would like, I'll be charmed to help set up some ads for ya. I'll keep ya in the know about my scanner. Ya can count on me about being a helper xd
A scanner? What kind of Ads? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:09 am
I'm not much of an artist anymore, but I do have a damn good scanner now, so if asked, I could try to do artwork for people picked for the mag. Hell, I'm bored, I'll try to see what I can do for this months.  

Leon_The_Legendary

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:47 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Force1295
I was gonna draw anime drawings for your ads ^^ Instead of using the AVs and building off of them, I was gonna draw chibis or something else to get our advertisement across to peeps  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:19 am
Force1295
~ Anime Betty ~
Force1295
I was gonna draw anime drawings for your ads ^^ Instead of using the AVs and building off of them, I was gonna draw chibis or something else to get our advertisement across to peeps
I want the Advertisement to be very professional. When I do add Avi Art it will be for Interview layouts like what I did for Badass Angel. Thats a very nice impression of Bad. I thought it would make the page look more artistic. Chibi Images could be good for Articles typed out by a Journalist. But in Advertisements I would like it to seem like a real Magazine with all those well photographed Ads. 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yusuriha

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:12 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Yusuriha
What a lovely idea <3
Aww how cute you look! ^.^ I may place you on the cover sooner then I thought! But I think I saw Alex with something similar this morning. I have her in mind also..

@haana: I actually made that two years ago for a project I had in mind back then. I wanted to start a Modeling Agency on Gaia. That is LightWarrior Edited. He was my first Model recruited. I made that around the same time I made my Felicia's Secrets Comfort Bra Sig Pic. Images like that take awhile though so I hope I can find some Artist Helpers willing to try and put together cute Advertisement Art. ninja

^_~ *hugg* thanks.
Yeah I saw Alex with a style similar to mine once. :>
Good luck for your magazine whee

If you need help, PM me :]
I'd like to help working on the magazine.
I could help you with grafixs or whatever you need
wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:27 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Force1295
~ Anime Betty ~
Force1295
I want the Advertisement to be very professional. When I do add Avi Art it will be for Interview layouts like what I did for Badass Angel. Thats a very nice impression of Bad. I thought it would make the page look more artistic. Chibi Images could be good for Articles typed out by a Journalist. But in Advertisements I would like it to seem like a real Magazine with all those well photographed Ads. 3nodding
Whatever your heart desires ^^ I'll draw it lol You want the next Vogue for Gaia and I'll draw it 4laugh  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:33 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Yusuriha
What a lovely idea <3

ohh thats so cool. yea i noticed the bra on your sig before. i thought it was too cute. your ideas really help members get to know each other better. its more like a welcoming community rather then a bunch of people who dont know each other. it encourages people to know each other and learn about each other.
Also the modeling idea sounds like so much fun. and you can have members draw like clothing, or uniforms or like lmerchandise. that would be so fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:52 pm
oh wow, that thing came out awesome! i thought it was just gonna be the one page >.< very nice there miss betty.  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OMGpokiWUT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:54 am
what an awesome idea. i lurve eet heart  
The Vault - Archive of Memories (Open to all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games