Reply Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
New Members, Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkwhip

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:14 pm
hi I'M Dark Suduction anDi'm in love with MMMPPP...MAYBE BECUZ IT IS MY LOVE FOR MERMAIDS!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:55 pm
I already introduced myself but what the heck! blaugh

My name is Alena,but I prefered to becalled TenTen because my favorite is TenTen from Naruto,I am 14 and I adore MMPPP blaugh

` TenTen

CascadeHope
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:11 pm
I wish new episodes would come out soon...our guild is becoming pretty dead, lol...
For now, welcome all who have joined, and please have a good time in the guild smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:48 pm
Hi,
I Joined a while ago. The Guild was just starting up then. I have not posted a reply yet cause I am a crew of another guild & before recently was barely online. Sorry for inactivity in this guild.

Gaian Name: Cresent-Moon-Angel
Sign: Ares
Fave Mermaid: Sara/ Seira
Color: Sky Blue
Interest: Astro Stuff, Manga & Writing  

Shy Rosalie

Angel-Akiko93

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:54 am
Hiyas People!! I'm Mekachi I like Going By Miki Though. I'm 14 years old and i'm going to the 9th grade. My favorite Mermaids are Luchia, Seira, & Noelle. I Have a mermaid Melody RP if anyone wants to join just clicky my cute little banner in my siggy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 pm
sup
i joined a few days ago. I'm 12 years old. My favorite mermaid is Noelle (however u spell it) whee

Feeblyy

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kouyama._.Mitsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Hey.
Gaia Name: Kouyama._.Mitsuki
Fav Mermaid Princess: Rina/Lina, Green pearl Mermaid Princess.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:08 pm
ello i just joined on the 6th of july. well i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmppp! my favorite character so far is well...mmmmm.....i dun really kno cuz im watching it and im only on the 37 episode. anyone kno where is a good place to watch mmppp online? youtube stopped putting them up with subbs. :/ *sigh*  

angel1435

Marusera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:06 am
Hi! I'm Marusera. I'm 17 years old and I live in Poland. I love manga and anime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:29 pm
Whoa, I totally just realized that I've been saying to give a description about yourself, without any information of my own.

I am 18 years old, from Canada, and yes, I am male.
I love anime, especially the cute kinds, like Mermaid Melody.

My favorite mermaid would definately have to be Hanon Houshou (for the fans that know by color, not by name, Aquamarine Pearl Mermaid)

My favorite song would have to be Ever Blue - Hanon Solo, followed by Koi Wa Nandarou. For those of you who don't know, I'm the newest of the mods, and started off just another member like yourselves, but showed my love of the anime, and got changed to a mod. Hmm, lets see...anything else to say? Well, not really. I watch Mermaid Melody because it combines 3 of my favorite things. Anime, Singing, and Cuteness!

I think thats enough of a post for me now xd

Again, I welcome everyone to the guild!  

CascadeHope
Crew

Banana Purin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:03 pm
Hi!

My name is Cheyene.
I recently had an account named Graceful Ninja Hinata.
It got hacked July 23, 2007.
So I lost ALL my fabulous items.
I am trying to recover them.
ANYWHO.....

My favorite mermaids are Luchia and Hannon. Tied for first! xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:43 pm
Hello! <3
I'm Hanon Houshou! Mizuiro Pearl Mermaid from the South Alantic Ocean. X3

Okay my real name is Airi and as you can tell I'm a Hanon fan. Big time.
I think she is absolutly adorable surprised
I live on the North Pacific (If only Hanon was from there instead of Lucia) which is strange since I'm originally from the prairies. But I like Lucia too, and Rina/Lina (I dont know which way it is really supposed to be) and Coco. they are my next favorites :3

This is my mule account which is why I am not online as often.

Aquora

CascadeHope
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:48 pm
Yay! Another Hanon idolizer XD I have a mule aswell named HanonHoushou, so I was surprised to see your name on this topic. Nice to meet you and also Seria of the Sand  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:03 pm
i just figured out I never posted here yet

let's see the name's beau but people call me jay 'cuz i rant (a lot) but i try not to sweatdrop . i also, am a male (yet another rare sight). i would have to say Rina (or Lina, your pick) is my favorite mermaid (or the green peral princess if you don't got the name's down yet), and i love her song Star Jewel, but my seconded is Kuro no Kyousoukyoku ~concerto~ (yes, a dark song). usally i don't like music but ever sense i've watched this anime i've loved music (well some songs).

i gusse that's enough on me  

Kitsunimochi

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas