Reply Role Play
~In The Darkness~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:43 am
The man looked at Millia 'My crew likes to call this room the room and the lost. This is were some of the worst murders this village has ever seen happened." He held tight to Millia's hand "But don't worry. The spirits can't brake my seal. Your safe as long as you have that seal on your hand and your with me." He smiled trying to cheer the girl up. "By the way my name is Shinta."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:35 pm
As the others drifted to sleep, ayame walked over to the door she saw a man and a girl her age went. As she stepped closer and closer, she could feel someone following her, and it's not Yumi. Uneasy with tension, she knocked on the door.

"hello, is anybody in there?" she asked....  

forgotten_ninja

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:57 pm
Jakari nodded, partly in shock. "I'm Millia..." she said as her eyes still darted around the room. At the knock, she nearly jumped in to Shinta's arms. "What was that?! Is that more of the spirits?!" she exclaimed wildly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:07 am
Shinta looked towards the door "no thats not a spirit it's just another guest that like you and wants to know whats going on." He kept holding Millia's hand tightly. He looke at Taru who was now sitting on his shoulder. "Taru use spirit scan and make it so I can see the spirits." Taru did as he was told. He flapped his little wings and hovered just infront of Shinta. His big wide eye started to glow red then like magic all the spirits in the room became visiable to Shinta and Millia.

One of the spirits floated over to Shinta, it was a girls spirit. She ran her ghostly hand threw Shinta's hair "Well if it isn't our little spell caster Shinta. Oh an whos this your new little girl friend." The spirit laughed and Shinta held uphis hand "Don't make me banish you Emma."

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:14 pm
Millia smiled at the spirit girl and then pointed. "What's that big entity over there?" she asked. There was a large black shadow looming in the corner of the room. It was slowly drifting closer to them. Millia started to shake again. Suddenly the thing reached out and went into her. Millia's hand slipped from Shinta's as she collapsed to the floor. She lay there shaking for a bit and then was still. Her eyes opened, clouded over. As she stood up, an unfamiliar voice came from her. "Fool! Your minor seals hold no power against me! I shall gather the spirits who dwell here and then destroy this place." she said, a maniac laugh followed. "This body puts up and unusual fight." he muttered and then Millia stiffened and fell to the floor again. The spirit rushed out of her and she lay there, her forehead wet with sweat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:01 pm
((I'm gonna be gone the next few days. volleyball tourney.))  

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 pm
Shinta glares at the shadow "The girl is mine. Touch her and you shall be banished. I allow you to live in this room until you find peace don't cut your stay short." He bit the tips of his fingers again so they were bleeding once more. "Taru stand ready for a banishment spell."

The girl spirit was now hovering over Millia's body. "Shinta my dear he can't pass through me to easily. I'll protect your friend for now."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:15 pm
Um...okey...apparently nobody is in this room.

Ayame walked away  

forgotten_ninja

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:15 pm
Millia groaned a little and opened her eyes slightly. Her mouth had an odd metallic taste. She pulled herself up into a sitting position and looked around. 'Everthing is so fuzzy.' she thought and rubbed her head slowly. Millia suddenly saw the dark shadow and nearly gasped. The thing laughed cruely and looked at them. "I have misjudged you for now, but believe me, I will come back with more spirits in my power and not you or that girl will stop me then!" it yelled at Shinta. With a slight hesitation, it then faded and was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:00 pm
(hi)  

konekokitten3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Shinta sighed and lowered his hand. A few drops of blood fell to the ground. He then turned and looked ay Millia "Are you alright?" He held out his other hand, the one that wasn't bleeding.

The girl spirit that was hovering over you moved and was floating next to Shinta. "Shinta my love. What was that all about? I don't remember that Spirit being here before." She was concerned for the safety of Shinta as well as everyone else in the building.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:01 pm
Millia grabbed his hand, afraid that the thing might come back to get her. "I-I'm fine." she stammered. She looked around to make sure the thing wasn't around. "What was that?" she asked looking directly into Shinta's eyes, almost like she was searching for the answer. She realized that her hand was gripping his very tightly and relaxed a little.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:40 pm
Shinta Shrugged his shoulders alittle "I'm really not sure. I'm only use to the normal spirits like Emma and the others." He looked at the girl spirit floating near by. "Emma...do you know what that was?" He didn't mind Millia's tight grip on his hand. He knew she was afraid of what was going on and at this point in time he was willing to give it all to protect her.

Emma floated alittle closer to Shinta and Millia. "Well there was a rumor going around that a dark spirit was going around trying to recruit spirits to help it take over the living world. That may have been one of his followers or even him, himself."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:56 pm
Lilith wandered around by herself. All this talk of spirits and what not had the other's scared but Lilith seemed oblivious to it all. She sighed softly and stopped to stare out a near by window. Placing her hand upon it, she stared at the ground. A figure stood below staring straight back at her. Lilith wasn't scared, just bored. If this person wasn't real that meant she was crazier than people guessed. If he was, he could go without blinking for a long time.  

Alrightey

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:02 pm
Millia's mind was on overload. She realized now that ghosts and spirits were real. She always knew something existed, but never had she seen proof. 'On my first encounter, I meet this huge bad one. Just great.' she thought. Millia scooted closer to Shinta. If that thing was going to attack, she felt safer with him. "What now?" she asked puzzled.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff