32%
 32%  [ 25 ]
xD
34%
 34%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 76

piccolio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:15 pm
Yeah, remake most of the stickies, they seem to be outdated.

don'tkillmebecauseisaidthat ]x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:46 pm
i agree with remaking the house manual.

I think we should have a contest for making guild banners 3nodding  

hyper_azn_girl

PooFinger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:04 pm
CrinkledStraw
PooFinger
I think you should first clear, then devide the subforums up among the crew (once you decide on them)
you should also redo the house manual

You think we should completely erase everything from the subforums and then?
Should we erase the names as well?
And then let each Crew member make their own subforum?
basicly. And there should also be a subforum for fedback from members and still be a crew sub forum  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:48 pm
Agreed..We have some contect including a lotto.. 3nodding It might attact users. 3nodding  

Allie Fox

Celebrating Gaian

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:00 am
Constantine Fox
Agreed..We have some contect including a lotto.. 3nodding It might attact users. 3nodding

NO. eek Lotto's are the gheyest of all that is ghey! Even if I say that about a lot of things, I mean it. Lotto's suck.

As far as cleaning the subforums go, I think one of em should be a memorable threads subforum, so that old s**t that's pretty memorable doesn't get cleaned out. 3nodding User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:18 pm
eternalfaith
Constantine Fox

NO. eek Lotto's are the gheyest of all that is ghey! Even if I say that about a lot of things, I mean it. Lotto's suck.

As far as cleaning the subforums go, I think one of em should be a memorable threads subforum, so that old s**t that's pretty memorable doesn't get cleaned out. 3nodding User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl heart

Someone is very against lottos.
SOMEONE.
Not saying any names of pointing any fingers.
*Evil monkey points at Flimflam and screams her name.*
Someone.

I'm using the Recycle Bin for old memorable crap.
Haha.
And it used to be that only Crew could see it, but I thought that was stupid.
All the topics are locked, because they're just there as memories, but everyone can see them.

So I'll start chucking stupid junk out and moving good stuff to the Recycle Bin?
Okay!
biggrin

CrinkledStraw

Ephron
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:45 pm
i made lottos but they were small ones that were done within a week or so and all mine went well  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 pm
Me? Against lottos? No waaaay. Not at all. biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

eternalfaith

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Arm Photon Torpedoes and lock Phasers on the target...FIRE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:03 pm
Um...Maybe a banner contest or at least get some different banners up in here...

I mean...I miss those random banners that used to show up and stuff. sweatdrop That's just me though...

This is like the Crinkly Restoration Era or something...

AcoRaven
Crew

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:06 pm
AcoRaven
Um...Maybe a banner contest or at least get some different banners up in here...

I mean...I miss those random banners that used to show up and stuff. sweatdrop That's just me though...

This is like the Crinkly Restoration Era or something...

gonk heart

I'm definitely going to bring back the randomizer for the banners on the Guild Home.
I just have to get my own computer back!
I should have it back January 18th or 19th.

We should have an MPH timeline.
Haha.
'The Crinkly Restoration Era' can be the last spot on the timeline for now.
heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:12 pm
do we have a guild mule?
i know we used to, but i heard that koolR took it with him when he left

i say we create one and it can be used to store guild money and items that people donate (because we can't use them if people donate it directly to the guild)
I WAS going to say that we could have people befriend the mule and we could send them updates on contests and guild events (that way it is fair for some of the contests.. i wasn't here when the bump contest began and was too far behind ot have a chance at winning). BUt now the friends@gaia thing is disabled xp  

hyper_azn_girl

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:37 pm
hyper_azn_girl
do we have a guild mule?
i know we used to, but i heard that koolR took it with him when he left

i say we create one and it can be used to store guild money and items that people donate (because we can't use them if people donate it directly to the guild)
I WAS going to say that we could have people befriend the mule and we could send them updates on contests and guild events (that way it is fair for some of the contests.. i wasn't here when the bump contest began and was too far behind ot have a chance at winning). BUt now the friends@gaia thing is disabled xp

Actually, I was thinking about making one.
You definitely reminded me though, I completely forgot and wasn't all that sure that it was a good idea anyway.
xd

I know they're trying to come up with more things to spend the guild money on, but who knows how long that'll take (with all due respect to the admins)?

And yeah, the guild-wide updates would have been REALLY nice if people didn't cheat and bot their way to riches.
gonk

I'll try to make the mule now and I'll post its info in the Crew forum so everyone can log on with it.

MALE OR FEMALE?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:38 pm
=/ Captain our Warp Drive is out. It'll take a week to fix.  

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:53 pm
Grand Marshal Pwnerer
=/ Captain our Warp Drive is out. It'll take a week to fix.

BLOODY 'ELL!

*Smacks captain's chair and pouts.*

So we'll be stuck in this Godforsaken patch of space for a week?

The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff