Would you listen to K.R.Y?
  Nooo.... I don't like those 3...
  YES! They're so cute!
  Only if they have good music....
  Probably not.... Never liked SuJu...
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:06 pm
yes, that group was much too big . . im not to sad. . . . so why are they leaving?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:33 am
Prince Orange
xDD Or maybe really happy that some of the SuJu is leaving. xDDD

Anywho........ ^^

me happy or them leaving. . hardly. . . actually. . theregroup was a bit tot big. . i am just a positive person. . just look at the good thing about it. . well right now i cant really think of anything but oh well. . people dont have to remember too many names.. . unless sm replaces them. . which would be kinda gay. .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Hmm.. that WOULD be gay if SM replaced the old members...

That would be downright unrespectful! ;_;

Well.... at least Shindong, Gyuhyun and Ryeowook would get more popular, right? I think this is so that they can gain more popularity.

Kind of like.... Miyavi leaving his band to go solo. razz

Hmm... still, I don't feel like it's fair for Gyuhyun. ;_; He just came to the group, now he's leaving... O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:59 pm
yea that is sad. . why is he leaving??? if i joined i would stay. . because of donghae and heechul. .  

[schizophrenic]

lexyanimeluxury

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:14 pm
man thats not good sad but in a way i kinda knew that some members would be leaving for some reason big groups like that dont last long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Prince Orange
Hmm.. that WOULD be gay if SM replaced the old members...

That would be downright unrespectful! ;_;

Well.... at least Shindong, Gyuhyun and Ryeowook would get more popular, right? I think this is so that they can gain more popularity.

Kind of like.... Miyavi leaving his band to go solo. razz

Hmm... still, I don't feel like it's fair for Gyuhyun. ;_; He just came to the group, now he's leaving... O_O

lol. miyavi did become very popular. . . . kekeke

yeah, they better not replace them. . . . it would mean too many guys fighting for the camera. . . . . . . (however, i would like it better if the camera was more on hee chul . . lol)  

f a n g i r l

Sheena927

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:51 pm
wait wait ... where did all you guys hear they are breaking up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:00 pm
I heard this from fan websites, and to double-check, I went to look it up in Wikipedia.

Post-debut
Kyu Hyun, Ryeo Wook, and Ye Sung have formed a separate trio under the name Super Junior - K.R.Y. and participated in the Original Soundtrack of tvN Drama Hyena with a total of three tracks, including the main theme. The trio is part of SM Entertainment's strategy to not limit the Super Junior’s activities to always performing altogether. Super Junior - K.R.Y.'s first official performance was on November 4th on KBS's "Music Bank"[7]. In addition, many of the members have appeared on variety shows individually, DJ-ing and some of the members continue to host M-Net's M!Countdown.

OK, they say, "Post-debut". But how long do you think it would take for them to eventually break away forever?

Besides, I heard they're making one last album together and then the 3 would break away.

((Whoops! I guess it was Yesung and not Shindong. ^^; Sorry for those Yesung fans... ^^; ))  

I Have Moved

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:50 pm
maybe because they want more attention from the fans... dunno... just a hunch  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Hmm, that is a possibility.

Maybe it was out of their own will?

Admittingly, I don't think they're among the top favourites...

But maybe not? O_O I think Shindong has the least fans...

But maybe him staying with the popular SuJus is best for him...

At least Yesung, Ryeowook, and Gyuhyun would stand a chance for more popularity....  

I Have Moved

allysaurus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:09 am
um they arent breaking up ahha im like a super junior expert.

they (kyu, yesung, ryeowook) have their seperate trio but they are NOT breaking up.

they have a new album coming out soon (end of the month/next month) and they are no where near breaking up (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:43 pm
Are you sure?? O_O I've even read people saying they are breaking up on like myspaces and youtube comments and stuff... e_e  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:52 pm
hmmm. . . oh well. . its all good. .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:05 am
haha yeah i am VERY sure biggrin i keep up with them on a daily basis ( know all their activities etc) my friends and i just put together birthday presents and shes given them to them in person in korea a few days ago. they are definitly no where near breaking up  

allysaurus

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:59 pm
Ahhh! OKIE DOKIE THEN!

>.<;;; Your friends got to meet them in person??? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I want to see HeeChul and Hankyung!!! ;_;  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces