Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Tales of the Abyss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:12 pm
I at least liked Luke towards the end, when he stopped being emo. But Asch just annoyed the crap out of me because he's pure 100% a**.

I always liked Jade because he's my sarcasm in a nutshell.

Besides Gai, i disliked everyone else.

AND YESSSSSSS I BEAT ToA! 8D
And bawled my eyes out at the ending. t_t LUUUUKE NOOOOO! -See's asch- ... TOSS HIM! D:

Jaydee and Alec were so confused. xD

Wow. Vandelesca was a really wuss. That was the EASIEST boss fight i've fought since the second form of Yggdrasil. ',=/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:37 pm
I was playing ToA in the game room and me and several people would like laugh everytime Dist laughs! We thought he sounded like a phsyco clown or something lol! Dude can really hurt you ears when he laughs! And goodness isn't Arietta whiny........ I think Sync is alright right now, but I think I will like him more when I get further in the game! I just like how he walks off when Dist is talking and just plain out ignores him lol

I like Jade, Tear, Meui, Anise, and Gai....... I may grow to like Luke towards the end....... and that other chick Natalia..... yeah I am so hating her at the moment -_-

"Well, if it isn't Dist the Runny" XD  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:49 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
I was playing ToA in the game room and me and several people would like laugh everytime Dist laughs! We thought he sounded like a phsyco clown or something lol! Dude can really hurt you ears when he laughs! And goodness isn't Arietta whiny........ I think Sync is alright right now, but I think I will like him more when I get further in the game! I just like how he walks off when Dist is talking and just plain out ignores him lol

I like Jade, Tear, Meui, Anise, and Gai....... I may grow to like Luke towards the end....... and that other chick Natalia..... yeah I am so hating her at the moment -_-

"Well, if it isn't Dist the Runny" XD
Natalia...wasn't the best character in the series (I'm trying to be "nice" here).

And don't forget this line, "Which Jade? I don't know any Jades with such poor tastes in friends"

I just finished my 2nd playthrough...well, except the running back to Eldrant to clear out the final boss part...I went after the Nebilim Sidequest this time around on Normal to spare myself the pain, and she's still REALLY hard to beat. I had to pull 4 "Brilliant Overlord"s, 2 "Final Fury"s and "Dying Moon"s, 1 "Fever Time", 1 "Innocent Shine", 1 "Fortune's Ark", 1 "Indignation" and 2 "Mystic Cages" to bring down all 320,000 of her HP (that's on Normal)...not everyone finished it alive, though, but I'm lucky she only pulled 2 of her 7 Mystic Artes on me...

I had to equip Anise's 'Reala' Tokunaga head...I think it was "The girl who travels time", and of course, Tear was there...so can anyone say "Ressurection" spamming? sweatdrop

The good thing is that the "Tales of Destiny 2" PSP port will be mine soon! (-ish, it's released on 2/15 and it'll take at least 6 work days to ship to me) Then I can officially 'glomp' Judas! Though Marian wouldn't like that...(Sorry, that was a hidden spoiler right there...you wouldn't get it unless you've played the first Tales of Destiny)

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff