A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:19 pm
As Tsuki was walking, she began to notice the landscape didn't look familiar anymore. "Crap! I got lost again!" Tsuki never had a good sense of direction. Her trainer had always led the way when they had a job. Now that she was alone, she found it hard to get from point A to point B without getting lost somewhere along the way. "Now how do I get out of this forest? Wait....whats that smell? Is that cake?!" She runs off towards the cake. Using her sense of smell to guide her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:26 pm
Nickname: Cocoa
Species: Skitty
Accessory: One star earring
Popularity: Massively popular
Personality: Selfish and more than a little snobbish.
Bio: Because Skitty's are considered cute, Cocoa always has dozens of other poke'mon fluttering around her, wanting to know her opinion, and be friends. Cocoa has always been the most popular girl in town since pokemon discovered her orphaned in the forest. Remembering nothing fo her past, she's always been the town's little angel. That is of course, before the attention got to her head...  

Snow the Wanderer

Snow the Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Cocoa couldn't believe how stupid she'd been. This perfectly wrapped present had been sitting all alone in front of this towering oak. She'd always been a sucker for treats, especially from mystery senders.
As she adusted to a comfier posistion on the tree, she wondered how on earth her foster father would react to this.
"Isn't anyone going to rescue me?" She wimpered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:29 am
Seeing the flailing Skitty's legs, Tawny sighed to herself at the sight. It seemed a pathetic predicament - only a weak Pokemon would get into such a ridiculous position. "You." Tawny called into the tree. "Are you alright?"  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Snow the Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:32 pm
Cocoa peeked over the cacasding branches to glare at the pokemon below. A Cubone idly played with her bone and waited for a response. She strained her eyes further, and saw a yellow ribbon. She'd never even seen this Cubone before. This was her rescuer from certain death? Some measly Cubone? She sniffed loudly and said "Yes, yes I can hear you. You better get me down quick, or I'll tell my papa to sack you!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:12 pm
Nickname:shadow
Species:luxray
Accessory:cut in the eye
Popularity:legend
Personality:likes to help people and fight other legend pokemon
Bio:he is rare to see sometimes and some some say he fights ho-oh,mew,newtwo and other legends and he was kick out of his famly becas of team magma think he was weak(and boy thay were rong) and he love to be his big tree the he sleeps on the top of it

(is ok to use new pokemon?)  

Mr Crazy Ban

Mr Crazy Ban

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:20 pm
*shadow is at the top of fav tree and he see a pichu and someone going up his tree* uh zzzzzzzz uh i smell cake and there someone wels on my tree*looking away form the tree and seeing a cubone and a skitty* what are thay doing?*ween back a sleep*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:13 am
(You've been accepted, Jeremy)

Tawny frowned at the Skitty's open rudeness. Arrogance was one thing that quickly irrriated her. "If I were you," Tawny said quietly but firmly. "I'd be more grateful someone came to help you." And having said that, she flung her thick club through the branches in a boomerang pattern allowing the Skitty to drop down. Tawny could've made the falll softer for the Skitty, but, decided against it due to the snobbish attitude beforehand.

Who knows? Maybe the Pokemon had a good heart deep down. Tawny sure hoped so. She didn't know how she'd cope with bringing a selfish whimsical Skitty back home.  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Mr Crazy Ban

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:12 pm
*also fell from the tree* OW! uh oh hi*look at the skitty* so your going to get her back home well im a wake now so im shadow and who are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:17 am
Nickname biggrin arkFire
Species:Blazeiken
Accessory:Cut on Arms
Popularity:legend
Personality:He Likes to help other and Fights others pokemon to protect others be friends with legend pokemon and he been rasied by a child named naro  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:12 am
(OK Link, you're in)

"I beg your pardon?" Tawny asked in a strong and yet confused voice. A lightning fast Luxray had almost appeared out of nowehere and was talking to the selfish pink cupcake. "Hey." she roughly shook the Skitty. "Do you know this Luxray?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:07 am
*look at you* a cubone huh i fell from my fav tree that the skitty was in i always sleep up there*look at the skitty* why was she in my tree?*look at you*what your name? am shadow the legend and have you see darkfire? i think he came here today  

Mr Crazy Ban

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:33 am
"Legend, huh. What a show-off. All legends are." the lonely Cubone, dragged the Skitty's tail. "This was my mission. To help her out of that tree. I have no clue why she was in it. And I have never heard of 'Darkfire'. I am not popular. I am therefore not helpful to you very much."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:57 pm
*walk by you*am not a show off and is ok*look at you*so why are you alone? that not fun to be alone*thinks*can i come with you?  

Mr Crazy Ban

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces