18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Other
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Lux-Interior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:37 am
Other than Ska eh? Well i love The Misfits, Black Flag,Social Distortion, Ramones, S.N.F.U,G.B.H,D.O.A,The clash, The buzzcocks,The undertones..and so on. But I also like Bob Dylan, the beatles, and Billy bragg.
I like a bit of metal, but not that much..like motorhead, and a bit of lamb of god once and a while. uhm.. the talking heads and the cure. heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:35 am
How could I forget the Clash? Joe Stummer = heart  

girl_no_13

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:05 pm
girl_no_13
Ivan_The_Punk
I'm actually more into punk than ska, but that should come as no surprise, I also love classic rock, and once in a while enjoy a little power metal (The only genre of metal that doesn't suck). I don't listen to enough power metal to list anything, but here's a nice list of everything else.

Punk: Against Me!, Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, The Casualties, Rancid, Dead Kennedy's, Sex Pistols, The Exploited, The Vandals, The Pillows (Japanese punk, yo!), Billy Talent, The Talking Heads (Pre-punk band that I'm sure none of you have even heard of)
Classic Rock: AC/DC, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Hot Tuna

I have heard of Talking heads, and yay- The Pillows! Have you heard any other Japanese punk? Stance Punks did the song at the end of Battle Royale 2, its pretty good but i havent heard any of their other stuff.
Nah, I don't know any other Jap punk bands. Oh, by the way, Dir En Grey is sexilicious! xd Yes, I am a straight guy and I can admit they're damn hot. Oh, and their music is pretty damn cool too. "Cage" = The epitome of all that is awesomely awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:42 am
I guess this thread is alright, as long as there is only one of these.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:06 am
VashZero5
I guess this thread is alright, as long as there is only one of these.

Yay!

Of course Dir en grey are hot- Kyo is sex on legs, just very short legs- yay you could put him in your pocket! xp See this is the problem with J-rock, it brings out the fangirl in me redface bCage is a great song, but my favourite is probably Mask, or Domestic ******** Family, just because I have never heard such bad English pronounciation in my life!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:33 am
besides ska, i like punk, and rocka/psychobilly.  

Ska_Freak

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:12 pm
I like punk, metal, country, folk, reggae, dub, hip-hop, rap, some drum and bass, classical, glam-rock, prog-rock, indie-rock, soul, blues, rhythm and blues...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:31 pm
Pop-punk is generally my second favorite genre. (NoFX, Propagandhi, Nerf Herder...) Then probably indie (The Decemberists, Thin Lizard Dawn, Cake...). And occasionally some emo. Then just random bands that I come upon. (Jack Off Jill, The Offspring, Weezer, The Dresden Dolls...)  

Noriko_Mimura

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:51 pm
Noriko_Mimura
Pop-punk is generally my second favorite genre. (NoFX, Propagandhi, Nerf Herder...) Then probably indie (The Decemberists, Thin Lizard Dawn, Cake...). And occasionally some emo. Then just random bands that I come upon. (Jack Off Jill, The Offspring, Weezer, The Dresden Dolls...)

*Hugs Jessika from Jack Off Jill* What an amazing band- and she did Miss Anne Thrope with My Ruin, my favourite My Ruin Song heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:51 pm
I love 90's. It's the sh*t I grew up with. These groups owned in the 90's: Third Eye Blind, 311, Barenaked ladies, Blur, Eagle Eye Cherry, Incubus, LIT, LOCAL H, Rage Agianst the Machine, Semisonic, Smashing Pumpkins, The Verve Pipe, Zebrahead, old Weezer, Social Distortion.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:12 am
Ooooh- Smashing Pumpkins heart I want Farewell and Goodnight played at my funeral!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:08 am
girl_no_13
Ooooh- Smashing Pumpkins heart I want Farewell and Goodnight played at my funeral!

I'd have Rage Against the Machine's cover of 'Ghost of Tom Joad' myself. ninja  

Fourcolour

Rudie Cant Fail

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:37 pm

Well, I really love Classical Rock. Liek the Gratfeul Dead, Talking Heads, basically anythign I hear on the radio I like. Except for Ramones and ACDC. Really Dislie kthose. D: And sex pistols...;__;

But recently I've become a huge fan of 80s UK Pulp pop, like the Revillos, and Syth rock is real nice. Love the Epoxies and Phenoumanauts. <33 And I guess for all you hard core ska fans that don't call Aquabats Ska..Yeah, good syth rock. xD <33

My friend introduced me to some pyshobilly and I like it, and rockabilly is fun too. >.<

I really like anything but Rock, Metal, Punk, Punkpop, and pop. Except for a few select bands from those..meh.

Though I kind of enjoy Chinese R&M as odd as that sounds. xD

Ska soul and regualr Soul is nice, and who can't not love Jazz? <3

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas