Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
These are some Web comix that you should checkout! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which character do you like the most? From PowerpuffGirls Doujinshi and Grim Tales from Down Below.
  Blossom
  Bubbles
  Butercup
  Brick
  Boomer
  Butch
  Dexter
  Bell
  MinnieMandy
  Grim Jr.
View Results

Eon Silverpedals

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:15 pm
Eon Silverpedals
tta.fireball20xl.com
Its a cool flash webcomic place with a story about a bunch of Kids playing a online game thats awsome but it has this virus that was suppose to be a boss but now viruses attack and if you get hurt by them in the game you get hurt by them in real life! Its an awsome story thats still going. xd

If your computer isnt with flash technoligy you wont be able to see the n episodes of season 3 or even read the buttons so just so you know go to the second botten and just feel around on season on till you clik the episode and continue.(he never put the first several episodes on the website but their on
www.newground.com/portal/view/188938
and just go to his profile on the side that says author click and look for the others!
Watch it check it out!!
Youll love it especialy since it has nothing refuring to fandom to anything.
Except the character designs for some people but then its a computer game what do you exspect!?!

I ment
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/188938  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:25 pm
Eon Silverpedals
SaintHiroku
Iyamashi
they do, there's even dora the explorer xD

What? You serious? =O

Im not sure!
it's really there xD i saw her. i would circle her picture on paint if i wasn't too lazy. xD she looks older though =o  

Syrotek
Crew

Eon Silverpedals

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:58 pm
Iyamashi
Eon Silverpedals
SaintHiroku
Iyamashi
they do, there's even dora the explorer xD

What? You serious? =O

Im not sure!
it's really there xD i saw her. i would circle her picture on paint if i wasn't too lazy. xD she looks older though =o

Thats because mostley every one is! stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:22 pm
well sorry. xP it's gaia, i don't put much quality time here anymore. i got games to play >D  

Syrotek
Crew

Eon Silverpedals

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:33 am
Well that makes sense! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:40 pm
yes, gaia is bad for your health. >.>  

Syrotek
Crew

Eon Silverpedals

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:45 pm
Your telling me! Well thats the comics for now soon ill be back with more!Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi !!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:33 pm
stare ......................http://www.penny-arcade.com/
I dont read the comic that much but it is funny!
I kin of hate it cause it not only does jokes on top video games but they do jokes for almost every video game wich makes it confusing!..................................................... xp  

Eon Silverpedals

Eon Silverpedals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:34 pm
Eon Silverpedals
stare ......................
www.penny-arcade.com
I kin of hate it cause it not only does jokes on top video games but they do jokes for almost every video game wich makes it confusing!..................................................... xp

Witers check! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:35 pm
Eon Silverpedals
Eon Silverpedals
stare ......................
www.penny-arcade.com

Writers check! xd

Im just off today! sweatdrop  

Eon Silverpedals

Eon Silverpedals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:41 pm
xd
www.rpgworldcomic.com
Awsome comic i just love it!! xd
And if you've ever played final fantasy before or at least watched the movie or just know alot about it than this comic just got funnier! lol
Very long comic(very very long) but wearth it! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:42 pm
Eon Silverpedals
xd
www.rpgworldcomic.com
And if you've ever played final fantasy 7 before or at least watched the movie or just know alot about it than this comic just got funnier! lol

I ment final fantasy 7! sweatdrop  

Eon Silverpedals

Eon Silverpedals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:53 pm
Eon Silverpedals
Eon Silverpedals
xd
www.rpgworldcomic.com
And if you've ever played final fantasy 7 before or at least watched the movie or just know alot about it than this comic just got funnier! lol

I ment final fantasy 7! sweatdrop

Its mostly about a no name hero who we just call "Hero"! stare
He goes on a long adventure meating up with new friends while trying to understand their background storys! Hero is a complete idiot who doesnt even know what the word love meens!(Wich is funny cause 2 of the girls on his team like him!)
Its a world where RPG(role playing game) none sense exist! Youll love it especialy how one girl on the team whos a thief keeps pointing out stuff like,"how can a monster pop up out of no where" or" You just cant walk into someones house" *hero walks in* What was it you were saying?
Just funny, especialy if youve played pokemon or final fantasy games!

But i recomend you read it in your spare time! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:02 pm
Iyamashi
you know the guild is inactive when one guy makes 7 consecutive posts xD

powerpuff girls doujinshi really has nothing to do with the original powerpuff girls does it?
=o

If you knew japanese you would know its a fancomic including other cartoonnetwork and nick characters!
So yes its just 5 years later in elementary school with a story continued off ppg's! stare  

Eon Silverpedals

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces