9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:25 am
ForbidenFaeryDesire
Enelya Anarion
ForbidenFaeryDesire
Okay.... I don't want to list my fav games systems or what not... so I will just say this...

I want a freaking Xbox360 for one reason only... Oblivion....
Link & Zelda should be King & Queen of all man kind....
Atari kicks a**....
Resident Evil, & Silent Hill & Fatal Frame pown each other on so many different levels... I love them
The Bard's Tale is flippin hullarious
Bloodrayne = AMAZING
Castlevania in all it's forms... is my lust partner
DDR is how I lose weight
Dante from Devil May Cry shall have my baby!
Final Fantasy...caused me to fall in love with cosplay
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix is the ONLY and I mean ONLY car game I like...

I have every system up to a playsation 2... my parents love videogames too... although no xbox T.T
I have over 500 different games... -sigh- I'm a loser
My parents have everything back to an Atari... a vurtual boy... gah.. all that stuff

-sigh- I could go on for hours...

oh I gotta say this too... PC games are like my love child...

I'll play anything from Doom to Myst to WoW.... I love pc games too
o: WoW!!! I only recently became addicted and granted my third soul to this game! All because of the pretty horsey of fiery boom boom! Do you perhaps play Guild Wars at all? What about the oh-so-delicious Sims and Sims 2?

I play Sims Sims 2... I am saving up my money to buy guildwars domokun
o: Guild Wars is a lot more...user friendly in my opinion. Like if you get a mission/quest the mini map gives you an arrow on your map so you can see where you exactly need to go and the map shows you where the little evil dudes are, very helpful. @_@ It took me a couple weeks to get used to WoW and it's not so friendly ways.

And if you really get into Guild Wars I highly recommend the Nightfall expansion thingy. It's a very Egyptian type of style. Factions is much more Asian and the original is very...European. o: FUN STUFFS I SAY!! And so much to do~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:09 am
I only have my cute little GameCube. :] And I mostly play Super Smash Bros. Melee [it rules >;D] and Tales of Symphonia [got through it, though - I play it anyway XD].  

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:30 pm
I'm a major Nintendo fan. I've got all of the systems from SNES up. I think. I still want an NES. xd

My favorites arreee....
Tales of Symphonia
Earthbound
ALL FORMS OF ZELDA
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy (in all forms xd )
Zelda
Castlevania!
Animal Crossing!
Super Smash Brothers
Have I mentioned Zelda?
Sims
Zelda.
Metroid!

...I'm probably forgetting some. xd

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:23 pm
Enelya Anarion
Killer ducky
heart

Priea~

Maryland? Canada? COLLEGE? Man. Your awesome.. *Cough* <33 Anyway.

I kinda wanta play halo, but I dont have an xbox.

Rofl. I have my nintindo 64, also. x3 And older game systems then that, I just cant remember their names.

MWAH! Kiki Kisses~ Wow, your font is cooky.. okie, i'll stop going off topic now, sawwrry. <33

I sometimes wish I had an xbox, because of well.. halo.
Halo is nothing, if you ever plan to buy a new console because of a game, wait until they release Halo 3. The trailers for that game look amazing! @_@ My college actually has a Halo/Halo 2 combat game night because the game is so popular with all the students. XD!!

your college has a hlao game night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are sooo lucky what college do ya go to i go to a middle school  

armydude4

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:57 pm
So far, i love the Nintendo DS and my fav. games are All the Ninja council games along w/ all the Kirby games(the ones for DS and GBA SP)
Yupperz!  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 pm
I'm a video game fanatic. 3nodding Nintendo is my all-time favorite video game company, and always shall be. I'd like to consider myself an old-school gamer, but I like a lot of new-age styled video games, as well.

As for my favorite console, I don't really have one. When I was growing up, I had access to a few consoles: NES, Sega Genesis, SNES( I never owned one, but my cousins did! ^_^ ), N64, PS1, and right now I'm playing Gamecube and PS2. I'd like to get a Wii, but I can barely afford anything at the moment. I'm a broke teen. ^^;;

As for video game type, I prefer RPGs, although I also enjoy Platformers; my favorite video game so far is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64. As it should be for some people, because it was definitely the best game made for that system.

I love you, Nintendo. <33

I have a Username!

PrieaREMIX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:57 pm
My college residence has a game night. xD We usually play Halo 2, but we'll dabble in fighting games too. We all love going old-school and playing Mortal Kombat on SNES. mrgreen

Right now I'm playing the Prince of Persia games, Dirge of Cerebus, Tales of Symphonia, and Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:37 pm
Favorite Genra: Survival Horror and RPGs
Favorite System: I grew up with Nintendo... So it's obvious xd
Favorite series: I love Resident Evil... it's my number one favorite but there are others... Like Silent Hill, Devil may Cry, Xenosaga, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy, Diablo, Starcraft, Fallout, Arcanum....

I like any as long as it's fun. However I am not interested in the Xbox because there are no games I like for that system... if there are then they're normally on the system I have anyway xp  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

gothita

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:04 am
FINAL FANTASY X <3333

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:32 am
-+City of evil+-

Oh gods, I LOVE video games XD ^^ I only own a Nintendo DS right now though; I used to have a PS2, until it broke XD;

As for my favorite games... Well first of all, anything Megaman XD I've either got it or will get it, and I've played at least one game from every Megaman series. I also love Final Fantasy (and for that matter, KH), as well as the Dynasty Warriors games (in particular, #3). Phoenix Wright finds itself in my DS a lot, as do the games Magical Starsign and DQ Heroes: Rocket Slime. My favorite game of all time, however, is Yoshi's Island for the SNES, and I'm a sad CB that I lost my GBA version crying

I hope I can get an XBox 360 someday, for one reason only: Guitar Hero II. I've seen demo versions played, and now I'm addicted XD (Plus, it's got one of my favorite songs EVER on it.) I also wanna get a Wii someday.. But both it and the 360 can wait XD; I'm a patient person *snickers*

-+Destroyed in an hour+-

Jailcat

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:27 pm
Jailcat
-+City of evil+-

Oh gods, I LOVE video games XD ^^ I only own a Nintendo DS right now though; I used to have a PS2, until it broke XD;

As for my favorite games... Well first of all, anything Megaman XD I've either got it or will get it, and I've played at least one game from every Megaman series. I also love Final Fantasy (and for that matter, KH), as well as the Dynasty Warriors games (in particular, #3). Phoenix Wright finds itself in my DS a lot, as do the games Magical Starsign and DQ Heroes: Rocket Slime. My favorite game of all time, however, is Yoshi's Island for the SNES, and I'm a sad CB that I lost my GBA version crying

I hope I can get an XBox 360 someday, for one reason only: Guitar Hero II. I've seen demo versions played, and now I'm addicted XD (Plus, it's got one of my favorite songs EVER on it.) I also wanna get a Wii someday.. But both it and the 360 can wait XD; I'm a patient person *snickers*

-+Destroyed in an hour+-

O-O Dude!
Dynast warrior games rock!! I cant wait till they release that ds game!
Phoenix Wright is a good game? hmm..gotta try it someday then..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:50 pm
I like games that are just plain fun. X3 All in all my family owns... 2 PSPs (my brothers), a DS (mine), 2 Xbox 360s (one with my mom and one with my stepdad), a GBA SP (mine), a regular Xbox (with my mom), and 3 PS2s (one at each of my houses). I don't play the PSPs much... In both my DS and SP you will usually find either Pokemon (Diamond for the DS or Saphire for the SP) (I can't beleive no one's mentioned it!) or Kirby (Canvas Curse for the DS and Magic Mirror for the SP). I don't really like the Xbox much at all. Or the Xbox 360 for that matter. PS2... I like KH, Rachet and Clank, Eye Toy, and a bunch more. We used to have a Nintendo 64 and a Gamecube, but the N64 broke and the GC had all the games stolen. emo (Oh noes it seems I have rambled... *ramblerambleramble*)  

Celestriakle

Shameless Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

ohmelody

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:21 pm
I love video games!!! I like to play DDR, kingdom hearts, Teken, Spyro 2,
and cookies and cream. I have 2 PS2, gameboy, and going to get PS3 later when it comes out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:27 pm
I love DDR. XD;; And Kingdom Hearts. -fangirlsquee- I also play other games like Harvest Moon and weird movie games. XD  

Oshean

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:59 am
I have GameCube! O:
And the games for it... Well, I mainly play Super Smash Bros. Melee and Tales Of Symphonia. Both are awesome. ;D

But I want Nintendo DS for Christmas. :DD
I've already planned to buy at least Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Pokémon: Diamond for it. :3
Are they good? Are they worth buying?
Any other ideas, anyone? O:
If you have Nintendo DS and some good games for it, TELL MEEE! >.<

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out