[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:32 am
Fidei Defensor
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

Anyone in hurr ever heard of Vitamin D (gained through mediums other than supplements of milk inevitably)?

lol k thought not.

I have.

You can also get it from the sun.
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
You're welcome Captian Qwerty. o:

Though I'd appreciate it if you didn't think so lowly of all of us. Not all of us are dumb little otaku freaks, y'know.
I, for example, have almost no otaku blood in me. ^^ Score one for Alex.
I meant that otaku is an insult, derived from a homicidal child rapist in Japan when, after a raid of his house, was discovered to have a ton of hentai in his collection, many of which involving children,

So, yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:08 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

Anyone in hurr ever heard of Vitamin D (gained through mediums other than supplements of milk inevitably)?

lol k thought not.

I have.

Though I'd appreciate it if you didn't think so lowly of all of us. Not all of us are dumb little otaku freaks, y'know.
talk2hand b***h plz.

Perhaps I don't think that you're dumb little anime freaks, but rather that you completely squander the meager competence that you have on collecting Miyavi png's.

(Yes. Score for Alex.)  

-Houshin Engi-

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:40 pm
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

lol k thought not.

I have.

talk2hand b***h plz.

Perhaps I don't think that you're dumb little anime freaks, but rather that you completely squander the meager competence that you have on collecting Miyavi png's.

(Yes. Score for Alex.)
Me? Collecting Miyavi PNGs? That would be Lil, not me, maybe Madi/Miyu, too. Miyavi scares the hell out of me. I ain't one of those Wapanese weeaboo's. They happen to be in the A/M/C, and they also happen to be the ones to make all the 50 million Naruto threads existant there. (Trust me, I go there on a daily basis, it's a horrid sight).

I get your point though. Though J-Pop/J-Rock makes up a small portion of what I listen to...which isn't much to begin with. But I digress. Not much...Asian stuff goes down here anymore.

Heck...hardly anything goes down here anymore, these days, as you may have noticed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:39 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

lol k thought not.

I have.

talk2hand b***h plz.

(Yes. Score for Alex.)
Me? Collecting Miyavi PNGs? That would be Lil, not me, maybe Madi/Miyu, too. Miyavi scares the hell out of me. I ain't one of those Wapanese weeaboo's. They happen to be in the A/M/C, and they also happen to be the ones to make all the 50 million Naruto threads existant there. (Trust me, I go there on a daily basis, it's a horrid sight).

I get your point though. Though J-Pop/J-Rock makes up a small portion of what I listen to...which isn't much to begin with. But I digress. Not much...Asian stuff goes down here anymore.

Heck...hardly anything goes down here anymore, these days, as you may have noticed.
I never ensinuated that you were personally one to do so.
(Meaning that you in prior paragraph was used as a general term, not one shot directly at you, Sangome.)
(Though I'm not at all surprised at all about Lil.)

I listen to Soft Cell. I'm in no place to judge others' music taste. Indent.

La la la. Cool beans. cool  

-Houshin Engi-

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:08 pm
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Houshin Engi-

talk2hand b***h plz.

(Yes. Score for Alex.)

I never ensinuated that you were personally one to do so.
(Meaning that you in prior paragraph was used as a general term, not one shot directly at you, Sangome.)
(Though I'm not at all surprised at all about Lil.)

I listen to Soft Cell. I'm in no place to judge others' music taste. Indent.

La la la. Cool beans. cool
Well then, I apologize. When one is using "you" when conversing with me in that context, I usually assume that they were referring to myself, and not everyone in a general term.  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff