Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your first ever Yaoi Couple~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azouie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:48 am
Weirdly enough, mine was KaixWyatt from Beyblade.....

My best friend was trying to bring me over to yaoi....I didn't really pay much attention....then I watched one of the episodes from the second series.....and I just fell in love with the pairing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:08 pm
Harry/Draco from Harry Potter. ,_,  

Corppu

Bottled Bone Hunter

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:50 am
Actually, the first Yaoi couple that I supported was a couple that my friend and I created. We created the characters and never intended for them to end up together, but as many people who create characters know, they do get minds of their own, and....yeah. The two of them ended up together. Before that I didn't really know/have anything about Yaoi. *nod nod* and there you have it.

-玄武の巫女

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:50 am
My very first yaoi couple was Chihaya and Kagetsuya from Earthian. I was 11 or 12 at the time xd and didn't even know what yaoi was. But I saw them in bed together (Remember that scene? Thankfully in another room in the house) and I was stupid then. I'm thinking "why are they doing that?"

"Is it some sort of ritual they are doing?" o.O sweatdrop Weird I know. My sister was like "Ewww! I'm changing it!" but then I was like "Wait don't! I wanna see what happens!" rofl

Heh heh and that was my first yaoi couple.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

kattorin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:42 pm
My first ever yaoi couple was VanxDilandau (yes, Van topping >.>). It was when I had just started getting into anime as well as yaoi.
Since then I have refined my tastes, and don't actually like that pairing -at all- anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:50 pm
Kakashi/Gai from Naruto heart I love love LOVE this pairing!
I was a bit tentative about the whole yaoi thing at first but I realized they were perfect for each other.
If only more people supported this pairing emo  

Dental Damnation

Amenazar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:22 pm
I'm not sure...I never really even knew yaoi existed until I saw Gravitation, but I guess the first people I saw that way were Draco and Harry....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:10 pm
SasukexNaruto Definatly.

Keiichi.Tajiko

Gypsy Wine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:15 pm
Ryo and Dee from FAKE  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:53 am
RikuxSora from Kingdom Hearts.  

THIS BEACH IS SANDY

Ritzy_freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:06 pm
My first one was Kurama/Hiei. I read this fanfic called champange dinner and that was my first yoai fanfic ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:30 pm
The first Yaoi pairing I remember was either Toya/Yukito or Kurama/Hiei. I didn't even know what yaoi or even gay was way back then, so I didn't think of it as much (They weren't kissing, I'd just hear people talk about them). Then I remember finding out what Shoujo-ai was and I was like "Yeah! Alright!" Then I strated learning more about shonen-ai and was little, "Mmm neutral I'll...just take a look...And then I fell in love with it! The first pairing I was really supportive and into was, of course, Shuichi/Yuki. Since then, I became a complete sucker for Yaoi.  

Sora_Kamiya

The Queen Of Heartz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:15 pm
Ermm, that's a tough one. Uh, I suppose it was Joey/Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh. But I like loads of yaoi now, so I forget my first.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:24 pm
The furthest back I can remember would be HeeroxDuo mainly with KuramaxHiei and YamatoxTaichi......Why does that sound like I am ordering at a resturant? >< My current obsession would be RikuxSora and AxelxRoxas. I love Kingdom Hearts 2... heart heart heart  

Winged Duo

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:36 pm
God, it was so long ago I can barely remember, but I'm pretty sure it was DracoXHarry from Harry Potter.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff