Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:28 pm
RinoK-chan
*glomps Azzy* Hey, Azzy-sama! I'm bored! Let's do something fun! Something that will allow me to walk tomorrow, please. ^^'
Damn... There go MY plans... :chuckles:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:34 pm
Ah! You're a pervert! A big pervert! >///< *in Shuichi mode*  

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:53 pm
RinoK-chan
Ah! You're a pervert! A big pervert! >///< *in Shuichi mode*
o_O You were expecting something else? >D  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:28 pm
. . .

Maybe. >_>'

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

Altiryoko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:27 pm
Which anime character is most likely to characterized you? Try explaining why and what's he/she/them like.

Name: Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)
Ocupation: Space Pirate
Why/How does it define you: I'm just like her when it comes to money and I'm just as crazy as her at times.
Details: She prefers to steal money rather than earn it. She loves Tenchi and is always in competition with people for him. Need more info, look it up.
Extra: (Anything else?): Tenchi's mine!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Which anime character is most likely to characterized you? Try explaining why and what's he/she/them like.

Name: Rukia
Ocupation: Death God/ Loner (Loner/Comedian/Villian/Main/etc.)
Why/How does it define you: She has friends but she's alone. Her secrets keep her from being with her friends or telling them about herself well her true self.  

KindredDeath87

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

devix uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:12 pm
Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Ocupation: some times friendly some times lonely
Why/How does it define you: cuz sometimes i being friendly wif other friendz or people, and sometimes i being so lonely(or maybe left out)
there ar some enemy(like wants to fight) also i am smart too i got 'A's
for every subject at school.(he is smart too)
Details:he is not that bad most of the time he feel bad only..
but he is good(just like other thinks of me)
Extra: nope  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:08 am
Probaly the loner or outcast type the ones who are their own indivisual any character thats like that is me  

AnimPsm

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:56 am
Name: Tohru Honda *fruits basket*
Ocupation: Student
Why/How does it define you: perky,house full of ppl,chores,does her best @ skool
Details: Imma Perky like her, my house has alot off ppl n i do alot of chores
Extra: (Anything else?) noppies =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:29 am
Name: Ran Fujimiya
Why/How does it define you: We're both try to hide your inner self. We do our best to to make your loved ones happy.. We rather be in our private room than attend public parties.
Details: somber and silent, usually somewhat anti-social...(most specially to the people I dislike!) But, deep down, a real good person with a good heart.
Extra: His code is Abyssinian, Red hair, 5'10 in height, for those who don't know him, his using her sister's name- AYA.  

kylexzy

MagusCaeruleus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Name: Haku (Naruto)
Ocupation: Missing-nin
Why/How does it define you: Haku is a person pure of heart, yet betrayed by people who should have loved him—like I have had happen in my early life. So we wear masks to fight for the ones we consider precious to us.
Details: Haku fought on the side of someone evil, because that person gave him a reason to exist. Yet for the sake of that person, he was able to become incredibly powerful. He died in the defense of that person.
Extra: Haku uses wind and water chakra to make ice, and perform ice jutsu. Ice is my favorite element.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 pm
Name: Luke fon Fabre (from tales of the abyss which is a video game)
Ocupation: da hero with an inferiority complex
Age: long story there, but for all intensive purposes let's say he's 17
Why/How does it define you: in the story he gets really whiney, mopey and down on himself. he complains a lot about how he's useless and living in this other guy's shadow and stuff. then later in the game he decides that he's sick of always being like that and that it doesn't help anyone. so slowly but surely he becomes more confident and defined as an individual. it's a 2 steps forward, one step back kinda thing though. he doesn't just get better instantly it takes him a while and he regresses a little bit, but the other characters help him on his way. he's really believable and easy to relate to
Extra: go play tales of the abyss for PS2  

rurouni_07

Zero Justice315

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:54 am
Name: Tezuka Kunimitsu
Ocupation: Captain of the Seigaku tennis team
Why/How does it define you: Tezuka plays tennis in the anime the Prince of Tennis, and so do I. His skills are highly advanced and he and I are about the same age. His attitude is a leader, and he is left handed, like me. We both like to play tennis, we have glasses, we have brown hair, and we're both tall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:53 am
Name: Konata Izumi

If there is any character out there that describes me... I think it would be Konata from Lucky Star, the avatar of all video game/anime/erogame(?) addicts and aficionados... I mean, it's like they made a character that defines what I have been doing for almost 8 years of my life, that is, video gaming/anime watching (but not ero-gaming) galore... She also has that particular lack in studies, but has an incredible memory for anything she fancies.. Heck, she's even a master at procrastination, something that I have been doing for as long as I remember....  

Verseus

Acarian

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:37 pm
Name: Rukia Kuchiki
Ocupation: Soul Reaper
Why/How does it define you: We both have really really creepy mood-swings, we both draw crappy awesome pictures that people are so jealous about and we both have really really disant/cold brothers. cry
Details: Belive or not, we have the same hair cut! I even have that special strand of hair that blocks my eyes...totaly awesome! And I can beat up people without even using my faithful Zampaktoh xd
Extra: WE LIKE CHAPPY! -glomps chappy- -insert me hugging my computer moniter-

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces