Flocking a gaming table? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HawaiianHero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:30 pm
mine dont get dragged around...

heh, you dont even need to buy sand here!!! u could also look in the mall parking lot corners where all the exess gravel gets piled up for some "difficult terrain" ppl thought i was crazy sweatdrop but who cares! biggrin

another idea would be a world that was flooded with water. you could have the battle be on a sand bar.

hmm, then again something like the LOTR Mordor would be kool to lots of dangerous terrain and Lava!!! twisted who knows maybe you could write up (fair) rules and stats for a powerful dragon (or equivilent) who walks around randomly and will attack anyone who gets close. intresting too see what will happen.

soo many choices so little to work with. send us pics on whatever you decide on!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:55 am
most model shops do rolls of grass (any train model shop will have expansive ammounts of these rolls, too, due to train modellers loving open fields), but it is more like fluff then grass, the only real way to get a true grass effect, would be to paintstakingly glue static grass all over the board. Much like i got the best looking tiles on the inside of my boards houses, by gluing down individual cardboard squares, about 250 of the buggers in a house.

The best effects come from the most painstakingly long processes  

angelfire5x

monkey_T

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:20 am
anyone ever try actually growing grass to play on?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:27 am
monkey_T
anyone ever try actually growing grass to play on?

No, because it would need an inch or two of sod to grow from, and then it would require moisture and sunlight to keep it. It would also not be to the scale of the flock and static grass.

No, I've not played in the garden either.

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas