Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Recent slash ship? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voluptuous Velcro!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:09 pm
palindrome88
RionaDaidouji
My most recent slash (and femslash) ships have all been from Final Fantasy XII... And not one in particular, either... Just all potential ones. biggrin Any involving Balthier... And Basch... And Vaan...

Ah ha, you beat me to it! whee Everyone x everyone else (but especially Larsa) is my OTP for this game. Why are they all so awesome? heart

I once tried to play Final Fantasy on my Playstation 2.

After five minutes I was screaming at the sreen and still having trouble getting used to the controls.

4laugh i'm going to rent it again someday.

I have three FF games for Gameboy SP; I suck at them, but I still love them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:15 am
The ships I have gotten into recently... Hmmm, let me think. Gotta sort out my brain between those I've shipped recently and those I've shipped for almost a year. >.>; *Feels like a pervert*

Ah, yes! Someone mentioned Jack Spicer/Chase Young. I started shipping them after I saw some of the most gorgeous fanart of the both of them! ^.^ heart Jack Spicer/Raimundo is a good pairing too. ^_^

From X-Men (because it's full of hot mutant boiz! surprised ): Cyclops/Nightcrawler because we all know Kurt has a secret crush whee , Wolverine/Gambit, Pietro/Lance (or Lietro, as that pairing is known) and maybe some other that I can't think of right now. >.>

Smallville: Clex redface Oh my God, I swore to myself I wouldn't fall for this pairing. It used to squick me until I got curious and started to read fanfics. And because Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling are, well... sexy! D: heart

I'll return when I think up more pairings or I start shipping a new one. 3nodding

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

palindrome88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:33 pm
I justed started playing .hack//G.U., which is reawakening my love for .hack BL. heart I loved Kite/Elk (and sometimes Kite/Balmung) from the original game series and Balmung/Reki from Twilight, and now Haseo/Endrance and Haseo/Silabus (Silabus can try to be helpful and Haseo can yell at him, it'll be great.) And Kuhn/Haseo. And Tri-Edge/Haseo when I want stupid crazy crack-gay. Guess who my fandom whore is for this game. xd

Everyone/Larsa Everyone Else (FFXII) is still first in mah heart, but....y'know, this is fun too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:21 am
Hmm... Well, let's see:

--- Phantom Brave ---
+ Haze/Ash: A pairing I really shouldn't be getting into, but I am. Probably because it's basically a fandom of one person - myself. Seriously, though, I kind of curse myself for liking this pairing because I know Haze is straight. Unless he suddenly would give up Jasmine in a fit of insanity and go after a 15-year-old.

--- .hack//G.U. ---
+ Ovan/Haseo: Also another one I pretty much know wouldn't work due to Haseo's blindness towards the situation and the fact that Shino's in the mix. However, it'd be interesting to see, considering how Ovan acts most of the time. Poor Haseo'd be confused and left off-guard most of the time, which I find extremely cute.

+ Kuhn/Haseo: It'd be cute! You know it! Although Kuhn is a total womanizer, and thus would probably be leaving the relationship half of the time to hang out with his girl friends.

+ Endrance/Haseo: Haseo's a whore. Definitely. All the guys love him, and Endrance is totally up there. I shouldn't even explain why passed that. XD My brain broke the last time I did.

--- Dogs ---
Giovanni/Haine: Two words: torture potential.

I think that's about it for me. For now, at least.

such a mess

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:24 pm
Been playing the first .Hack// game again, and i've been smacked in the face by Kite/Elk. Damn Elk and his ultra uke-ness! Hes so damn cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:22 pm
SilverMaple
Smallville: Clex redface

Haha, they're so gay for each other. It was only a matter of time before they converted you. And hey! After recent developments in DCU, the Smallville creators aren't all that wrong about the massive hinting. Kon-El is Clark and Lex's baby!!!! XDDDD It's official!  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Yofiel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:40 pm
My older brother bought us the whole western series of Sailor Moon for christmas, because we were all so obsessed with it when we were kids... I remembered finding out a year or so ago that Zoisite (one of my favorite of the dark minions) was actually a guy X) Out of curiosity I started watching it on Youtube in Japanese... (Aagh; he has the prettiest voice ever O__O)

So anyway, now I'm huuge on the whole KunzitexZoisite thing xd Their just so adorable and funny to watch...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:51 pm
I've recently become a fan of Luka Kovac/John Carter slash. But there's not really much ER slash to find. And that makes me sad.

Also, I've really started liking Draco/Harry. XD

Geraldine Way

Amenazar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:29 pm
KuroganeXFai, WatanukiXDomeki, and DuoXHeero.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:33 pm
talk2hand IanxGino, obviously. >=3 And Draco/Harry slash! *rivals make the best lovers...*  

User_2629207

Tsukiko Milani

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:24 pm
DracoXHarry ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:45 am
I have come back with more! biggrin Heheheheheh... X3 heart

Van Helsing: Van Helsing/Dracula (Hey, we never found out how they knew each other, did we? Plenty of opportunity to dream! xd )

Harry Potter: Harry/Cedric Diggory xd Seriously, it rocks! And I also love Harry/Draco, which I have been shipping for a while, and Remus/Sirius. heart

LadyNox
Haha, they're so gay for each other. It was only a matter of time before they converted you. And hey! After recent developments in DCU, the Smallville creators aren't all that wrong about the massive hinting. Kon-El is Clark and Lex's baby!!!! XDDDD It's official!

This piece of news just made me very happy! XD heart  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

retice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:50 am
Oh! New recent one =D
Virgil/Richie from Static Shock. HOLY CRAP. The creater actually intended for Richie to be gay too. That made my life.
Unfortunately, it hasn't aired in years. =(  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:34 am
Hmmm...

Zexion x Demyx is really hawt... 3nodding
Xaldin x Xigbar as well... heart

But, right now I'm into AkuRoku.
I don't know if I have any wierd crackpairings really... >.<'

Well, I always pair all the FF-guys with eachother...

Sephiroth x Cloud...
And, am I the only one who think that Vincent x R... Gahh... Why do I not remember his name now?! R... You know, the wonderful redhead Rude always goes with...
Reno!
Vincent x Reno is smex!

Harry x Draco... Fred x George... But I let Ron remain straight.
Riku x Sora, Zelos x Lloyd, Kratos x Yuan, Dean x Sam...

I've got so many ^_~  

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:09 pm
retice
Oh! New recent one =D
Virgil/Richie from Static Shock. HOLY CRAP. The creater actually intended for Richie to be gay too. That made my life.
Unfortunately, it hasn't aired in years. =(

eek Richie is GAY?! O____O  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas