Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanging from your daisy chains.
  Swinging in the trees.
View Results

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:36 pm

Dead Ed
I've heard a CD (the best of) from them before, but I haven't seriously gotten into them until now... lol, Dizzy always lulls me into a trance whee sweatdrop

Currently I'm looking to get either The Scream or Peepshow... which one would you guys recommend?
The Scream is one of their masterpieces, its really good if you like their early stuff.

If you want to go for their more polished and arty stuff, I'd go for Peepshow.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:57 pm

Cockroach Waltz
Dead Ed
I've heard a CD (the best of) from them before, but I haven't seriously gotten into them until now... lol, Dizzy always lulls me into a trance whee sweatdrop

Currently I'm looking to get either The Scream or Peepshow... which one would you guys recommend?
The Scream is one of their masterpieces, its really good if you like their early stuff.

If you want to go for their more polished and arty stuff, I'd go for Peepshow.

Well I know Peek-a-boo (one of the funnest songs I've heard in my life whee ) is the first track of that album... but I've also heard a lot of good about The Scream...
Oh ******** it, I'll just get both of them at once xd

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

x Socks x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:19 am

The next two CDs I buy are going to be The Scream and Join Hands. 3nodding

Does anyone know which ones have been remastered?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:33 am

[Clockface]
The next two CDs I buy are going to be The Scream and Join Hands. 3nodding

Does anyone know which ones have been remastered?

Uh...

I'm pretty sure everything from The Scream to A Kiss In The Dreamhouse is remastered.

5 albums?

Cockroach Waltz

MysticalAngelEyes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:27 pm

OMG Siouxsie and The Banshees is the best Goth band around, Definetly the queen of goth music. smile
I love "happy house" and "Peek-a-boo"
I have some other favorites as well.
smile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:28 pm

Recently purchased Peepshow (though I still have yet to get The Scream)
Excellent album 3nodding cool ; "The Last Beat of My Heart" is haunting to no end.

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:54 pm

I just bought "Tinderbox" myself. I loved it.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:13 pm

What's your favorite song on that album? (since I'm currently in a curious mood)

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

The Hurt Inside

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:01 pm

An amazing band. Simply amazing. I love Tattoo and Il Est Ne Le Divine Enfant the best (they barely win over their other songs though). I have heard that Sioxsie is coming out with a solo album soon. Anyone hear anything along those lines?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Dead Ed
What's your favorite song on that album? (since I'm currently in a curious mood)

I don't know, it's tough... I loved both "The Sweetest Chill" and "The Unrest", though, "Quartering of the Dog" and "92 Degrees" both really struck a chord with me.

GilAskan
Crew

boneshaker baby!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:57 pm

I am in love with Siouxsie and the Banshees.
I love when they first started out with Robert Smith in the band.
Oh man, he and Budgie were sooo cute.
Siouxsie herself is just a goddess.

I own like.
All of their albums.
Except Juju I think. domokun
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:25 am

The Hurt Inside
An amazing band. Simply amazing. I love Tattoo and Il Est Ne Le Divine Enfant the best (they barely win over their other songs though). I have heard that Sioxsie is coming out with a solo album soon. Anyone hear anything along those lines?

I've heard that she was with The Creatures (formed by her and Budgie), but I didn't know that she went completely solo...

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:34 am

GilAskan
Dead Ed

I don't know, it's tough... I loved both "The Sweetest Chill" and "The Unrest", though, "Quartering of the Dog" and "92 Degrees" both really struck a chord with me.

I youtubed 92 Degrees; I agree, great song 3nodding (though Rhapsody and The Last Beat of My Heart - both on Peepshow - are still the most moving Siouxsie songs I've ever heard)
For those who are curious...
Lol, the video ends with them just about to start Hong Kong Garden, as well whee
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:22 am

Dead Ed
The Hurt Inside

I've heard that she was with The Creatures (formed by her and Budgie), but I didn't know that she went completely solo...

I don't know if she's just branching out or if she completely left The Creatures, but here's a recentish interview with her:

http://www.uncut.co.uk/music/siouxsie_sioux/interviews/32

Also, places like Wikipedia are mentioning a solo album. We must wait and see then. biggrin

The Hurt Inside

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:50 pm

Dead Ed
GilAskan
Dead Ed

I youtubed 92 Degrees; I agree, great song 3nodding (though Rhapsody and The Last Beat of My Heart - both on Peepshow - are still the most moving Siouxsie songs I've ever heard)

Likewise, Rhapsody is my favorite of her songs. I also loved "The Last Beat of my Heart", and would probably put it in my top 10 of hers. Also from Peepshow, I loved "Scarecrow" (possibly my favorite after Rhapsody) and "Peek-a-boo" just for it's ridiculousness.
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff