Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:46 pm
Jakari was surprised by the appearance of Shinta. His voice, however, soothed her and she was not afraid. She glanced to her bow and smiled, embarassed. "I...uhhh...I didn't know if there was a dangerous animal...around...." she stuttered, afraid to explain that she wasn't from here. 'Wherever here is.' she thought. Jakari relaxed her grip on the bow and put her arrow back in with the others. "I'm Jakari." she said, sizing him up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:15 am
Shinta's feather covered ears return to their normal downward position. "Shinta." He said as he walked over towards Jakari. "Shinta Tasua." He held out his hand and smiled "It's a pleasure to met you Miss Jakari." He was hoping that she'd get the idea that he was friendly and that she'd accept his help.
Suddenly his feathered ears perk back up and spins around quickly and makes his Jakijou appear. He scans the surrounding area for the creature that Jakari spoke of.

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

SAGE114

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:28 am
Sage finally walked out of the desert onto solid ground. "Land!" she shouted to the air. 'How the heck can someone possibly get this lost?' she thought to herself. She slept, resting her tired body. Once she woke up she began walking again. Ahead she saw trees. 'Shade.' She walked into the shadows of the trees and collapsed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:56 pm
Jakari was about to reach for his hand when Shinta reacted. She immediately tensed and readied an arrow. Her muscles quivered with anticipation. 'The thrill of the hunt.' she thought and glanced eagerly around. Her eyes fell to a small helpless bird on the ground. As she watched, a giant claw reached out from behind a tree and snatched up the small bird. "There." she said calmly to Shinta as she pointed to the tree with her bow. Jakari crouched low and started to manuever so that she could see behind the tree.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:10 am
"I'll take care of it." Shinta said as he spun his Jakujou around in his hands. The crescent moon blade that was attached by a chain swigning in a wide circle around him. He snapped his Jakujou in whip like montion sending the crescent blade flying towards the tree and cutting it near it's base revealing the creature behind it. The crescent blade came back almost like a yoyo would and stuck itself back on top of the Jakujou. "Well theres your creature."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:58 pm
Jakari stared at the creature. "I've never seen...something...so disgusting!" she said. The creature looked to be an abomination. Its skin was warped and a sickly green color. The creatures claws were huge compared to its body. It seemed to be hunched over with its tail wrapped around it. The face was distorted, but its eyes were a clear crimson. Its head turned their way and it let out a strange screeching noise. It was poised to attack. Dropping her bow, Jakari instead pulled out a katana and got into a battle stance.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:59 pm
Shinta too took his battle stance. His Jakujou ready to send it's crescent blade flying. "Be safe m'lady. If things get to messy here leave. Get to the city and hide." He sort of positioned himself infront of Jakari ready to give his life to protect her. There was no real reason for him to do such a dangerous thing, but he did anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:37 am
Jakari was surprised by his chivalry. "I'm not accustom to leaving a battle. Thank you, but I intend to fight. "she said just as the abomination let out another screech and jumped into the air, its claws outstretched. "Move!" she shouted and dived out of the way.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:43 pm
Shinta let out a growl as his large white wings sprang forth from his back. Before the creature could get to close his Jakujous crescent blade was cutting deep into the side of the creature forcing it to change it's direction and land on the ground a few feet from Shinta. He kept his wing spread as far as they could go to make himself look bigger. This was a tactic he learned a long time ago as a child.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:40 am
Jakari was impressed with Shinta's fighting abilities. As she recovered from her dive, Jakari created a fireball in her hand and launched it at the creature. Fire engulfed it and there was a piercing scream. The creature rolled on the ground to put out the fire and then stood to stare at Jakari and Shinta, eyes filled with hatred.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:01 pm
Shinta stepped towards the creature and began to speak to it in a language all his own. "Jarano ukara." His voice wasn't as soft as it was when he was talking to Jakari, it was cold and mean, filled with hate. "Suhach juost, aun altarian Shinta Tasua." Though Jakari couldn't very well understand a thing Shinta was saying, the creature understood every word.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:05 am
Jakari was confused. "What are you saying to it?" she asked, not sure if she should still be ready for it to attack or not. She inched closer, but kept her katana held so that it was ready to attack if there was any movement from the thing.  

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:03 am
Shinta looked at Jakari "I told it to leave and that I am of the Altarian clan." Shinta looked back atthe creature as it began to speak in the same language as Shinta was, "Kalador sonuma arita. Bikrie soru trata." Shinta sighed and made his wings and Jakujou disappear. Then Shinta said "Juost Kalador ada sukibo." He walked towards Jakari and put his hand on hers "Put your sword away. He has given up to us. His name is Kalador and he is sorry for attacking. He was afraid of you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:44 pm
Sage regained consciousness. She got up and ran threw her thoughts again. She decided to keep walking through the forest to stay in the shade. She stopped when she heard someone talking in a really strange language. She looked into a clearing where there was a boy and girl standing talking to some ugly thing. She sat down and watched.  

SAGE114

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:19 am
Jakari looked surprised. "Oh..." she said as she put away her sword. "Are there more of those things around here?" she asked. 'Because I definitely heard something from over there.' Jakari thought to herself.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff