Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:07 am
I don't watch anime... In australia it is very rare to see anime comics... VERY RARE.So yeah, the only anime on tv is pokemon digimon etc. We don't even have inuyasha or whatever his name is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:08 am
Lunar_Blade
I don't watch anime... In australia it is very rare to see anime comics... VERY RARE.So yeah, the only anime on tv is pokemon digimon etc. We don't even have inuyasha or whatever his name is.
Dont worry, your lucky you dont have inuyasha gonk ((hates that anime))  

Subliminal Effect

shorro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:44 am
Lunar_Blade

Oh man, that sucks... Pokemon and Digimon are kind of cool...well, maybe about five or six years ago when they first came out and actually had a somewhat decent plot... (I'm a huge 01 and 02 Digimon Fan W00T!) sweatdrop

Have you thought about downloading anime on the internet? It's a nice alternative if you haven't watched much. Fansubs are available along with dubs of some anime. I used Boxtorrents to get anime. You just need a program called Bittorrent to download it.

And if you like an anime a lot, I definitely suggest buying it(online if you can't find a store near you). 3nodding

Some of my favorite anime/manga are Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, Bleach, Cardcaptor Sakura, Gravitation, Magic Knight Rayearth, Fake, Tsubasa Resivoir Chronicle... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:08 am
GYAH! I've seen Kyou Kara Maoh!!! I love Wolfie!!! *slap* Do you take it back!? NEVER! You're engaged! WHAT?!

XP Its just great.

Hide was the lead guitarist of X Japan and did solo work, and was going to come over to America...and X Japan was going to get back together...THEN HE DIED! ;-; He accidently killed himself...drunk and whatnot. IT WASN'T SUICIDE!

DiexShinya heart

Shorro, I'm still a Digimon 01/02 fan. 03 was blah...and 04 was ok...I liked it well enough. I also love Gundam Wing and Tsubasa/Card Captor Sakura. heart

B-shiro

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:41 am
*pastes up Yaoi!Yuugiou and Yaoi!Saiyuki posters on the walls*

rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:22 am
I don;t understand that Wolfie thing. So if you slap someone on the left cheek your engaged? That doesn't make sense... I'm confused gonk  

Lunar_Blade

B-shiro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:01 am
Lunar_Blade
I don;t understand that Wolfie thing. So if you slap someone on the left cheek your engaged? That doesn't make sense... I'm confused gonk
xd Thats how it goes in Demon land.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:54 am
x___x Sorry I haven't been around the past few days. I've been busy finishing my story and I was taking care of a sick friend.

Anyways! That sounds like a most messed up anime. o.o Slapping for engagement? Eh?

Anyone seen Gantz? Now THAT is a screwed up anime. *twitch*  

Graphiti Skies

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:12 pm
Babyshiro
Lunar_Blade
xd Thats how it goes in Demon land.

Yep, it was in a different world. It's so amusing. Gwendal and Wolfram are my faves... I luff them so much. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:16 pm
Oh my god... OH MY GOD! gonk MERLIN, JESUS, ETC! gonk

I'm at the public library, and there's this guy here. eek And it's this thing they're having for kids (and some adults)... He's doing wizarding tricks, he claims. It's very amusing!

Oh, god, if only you were here! It's so fuun! He claims to have read the sixth book of HP, becuase he had to make sure not too much was being revealed to muggles..

And then he's doing some really crazy stuff... And it's so good! Seriously, I can't figure out how he's doing it. xp

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:17 pm
Lunar_Blade

Wait! You're from Australia! YAY! heart I just got back from a 3 week trip to Australia, and I didn't want to leave! I'm considering moving there...me and two of the people who went with me, we haven't decided where yet, but we want to move there.

That was something I quickly realized. I stayed with this family (I went with a Student Ambassador program) and me and my friend were laughing and talking about how we were missing all of our anime shows and the girl said "...You watch that pokemon crap?" and we're both like "...There's more to anime than pokemon" So we had to go through and tell her all about our favorite shows and showed her some stuff on the net. I think we created a monster out of her. Because when we left she was trying to steal my friend's Full Metal Alchemist DVDs that she brought for when we were bored. (She also brought her lap top so we could watch them)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:28 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

Wait! You're from Australia! YAY! heart I just got back from a 3 week trip to Australia, and I didn't want to leave! I'm considering moving there...me and two of the people who went with me, we haven't decided where yet, but we want to move there.

That was something I quickly realized. I stayed with this family (I went with a Student Ambassador program) and me and my friend were laughing and talking about how we were missing all of our anime shows and the girl said "...You watch that pokemon crap?" and we're both like "...There's more to anime than pokemon" So we had to go through and tell her all about our favorite shows and showed her some stuff on the net. I think we created a monster out of her. Because when we left she was trying to steal my friend's Full Metal Alchemist DVDs that she brought for when we were bored. (She also brought her lap top so we could watch them)

Awwwe! Lucky! I wanted to go to Australia through a program for the summer. crying Could you help me understand how, Hanyou?

xd Haha... Pokemon's so weird. I don't understand it.

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:32 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

Awwwe! Lucky! I wanted to go to Australia through a program for the summer. crying Could you help me understand how, Hanyou?

I actually don't know how I did it. Supposedly the Ambassador program I went with (People to People) you have to be nominated by a teacher. I've never really been that bad of a student, and I don't like to brag, but good grades come easily to me, I don't even study half the time and I still made straight As last year. So I guess some teacher just considered me as some godly student figure and decided I needed to go over-seas for three weeks. Time of my life man, time of my life...also $5,800 or so, but still. I got to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, so I'm good. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:06 pm
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

I actually don't know how I did it. Supposedly the Ambassador program I went with (People to People) you have to be nominated by a teacher. I've never really been that bad of a student, and I don't like to brag, but good grades come easily to me, I don't even study half the time and I still made straight As last year. So I guess some teacher just considered me as some godly student figure and decided I needed to go over-seas for three weeks. Time of my life man, time of my life...also $5,800 or so, but still. I got to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, so I'm good. xp
Woah... It's so sad... I've lived in Perth for my whole life and never left its borders, not even to another city... Oh except rottnest island and albany... It was a school trip for the smartie pants. God damnit! i wanna climb the bridge and see the opera house. And just for general knowledge for those who didn't know, lest year someone painted NO WAR on the opera house. GOOD ON YA!  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:20 pm
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade

Woah... It's so sad... I've lived in Perth for my whole life and never left its borders, not even to another city... Oh except rottnest island and albany... It was a school trip for the smartie pants. God damnit! i wanna climb the bridge and see the opera house. And just for general knowledge for those who didn't know, lest year someone painted NO WAR on the opera house. GOOD ON YA!

We stuck to the East Coast. We started up in Cairns and moved down to Sydney. Saw all that wonderfully expensive Tourist stuff. Funny thing, got home with U.S. money--just realized how cheap the crap feels. I kept thinking I had like reciepts or something in my pocket, so I flipped out when we got to the L.A. airport and I needed lunch. I thought I had left my money some where. I'm telling you man, I'm craving some Tim Tams. And a Boost! I fell in love with them the second I got there.

Oy, NO WAR on the Opera House? Did they get caught? Is there somewhere that I can go to thank them and tell them that they are brilliant?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff