• Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:14 pm
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
*looks at Zero whom has no clothes on* ACK I'M BLINDED burning_eyes

j/k
i dont know what your talking about mack, i have clothes on, and i have had clothes on for awhile now, are you high o.O *checks your eyes*

Hey I'm not high or blind.... I saw what I saw you just put clothes of today.... AND I'M NOT HIGH!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:32 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

j/k
i dont know what your talking about mack, i have clothes on, and i have had clothes on for awhile now, are you high o.O *checks your eyes*

Hey I'm not high or blind.... I saw what I saw you just put clothes of today.... AND I'M NOT HIGH!
hm.... you sure.... i dont remember takeing off my clothes for a few hours adn running around gaia naked  

infernal_soul

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:30 am
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

j/k

hm.... you sure.... i dont remember takeing off my clothes for a few hours adn running around gaia naked

Yeah I'm sure! Wait... Is that a pink deer over yonder? PINK DEER!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases after the deer*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:44 am
Sorry about your bunny.
I too lost an animal friend a few days ago. My beloved Tom, whom we rescued as a kitten got the old sickness and died after almost seven years of life. I know he was old and it was about time for him to go, but its still a sad fact of life. crying  

Cassius Black

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:53 am
Cassius Black
Sorry about your bunny.
I too lost an animal friend a few days ago. My beloved Tom, whom we rescued as a kitten got the old sickness and died after almost seven years of life. I know he was old and it was about time for him to go, but its still a sad fact of life. crying

Awww crying It been years since I lost my Salem and I still have a small hole in my heart sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:23 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk

j/k

Yeah I'm sure! Wait... Is that a pink deer over yonder? PINK DEER!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases after the deer*

sounds like an acid trip xDD  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:21 pm
infernal_soul

And how would you know what that's like, hm? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:03 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
infernal_soul

And how would you know what that's like, hm? surprised
because i know people whove donne it and they told me their stories xD  

infernal_soul

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:30 pm
Gnome. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:07 pm
LEPERCHAUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:45 pm
there s one thing you have to understand about me is that most of the people i hang out with in r/l do some sort of drug and/or have a criminal record >.<;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:08 pm
infernal_soul
there s one thing you have to understand about me is that most of the people i hang out with in r/l do some sort of drug and/or have a criminal record >.<;;

okie. I don't do any drugs or anything. I have a few friends from the Job Corps I went that did but the majority of my friends don't.  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:23 am
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
infernal_soul

okie. I don't do any drugs or anything. I have a few friends from the Job Corps I went that did but the majority of my friends don't.
yeah.... well i dont mind doing canibus some every now and then >.> theres usually a 2 month period inbetween every time, sometimes more 3nodding moderation, thats how you dont get addicted to it, and its fun cause its like anything at all will make you laugh for HOURS on end, then you get the munchies, then you get sleepy, perfect if it happens around the time you go to bed 3nodding

<.< dont hate me....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:00 am
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
infernal_soul

yeah.... well i dont mind doing canibus some every now and then >.> theres usually a 2 month period inbetween every time, sometimes more 3nodding moderation, thats how you dont get addicted to it, and its fun cause its like anything at all will make you laugh for HOURS on end, then you get the munchies, then you get sleepy, perfect if it happens around the time you go to bed 3nodding

<.< dont hate me....
gonk  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:11 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
infernal_soul
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
infernal_soul

<.< dont hate me....
gonk
what gonk crying  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out