Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
kick emo day sucks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:04 pm
wow....im happy i dont go to school now!....i dont want to be kicked...but i can defend myself so it wouldnt matter lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:04 pm
bassmule
Xyloid
Haha, that's funny.

We need to start that at my college.

OH WAIT, EMO KIDS GROW OUT OF THAT STAGE BEFORE COLLEGE!

rolleyes

Are you sure? Hawthorne Heights must be in their 30's by now. Maybe they just beat on you because you're black.

I knew I was different. crying

I hate being black.

Xyloid

SoBloodxSilkoS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:23 pm
Try being the only gay, black, jewish emo boy in the entire city like my brother from another mother Jared. He used to get beat up every day but now he can defend himself smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:26 pm
What I say sue sue till your heart gives out. I wonder is it like through stuff at the kid waiting for his class because he looks emo and is an easy target even though you don't get a reaction from him day. Its random besides I'm not their all the time. I'm not emo but I love emo and emo scene kids and you maybe not you. emo  

Space Ninja Neku

emos_UNTOLD_angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:47 pm
I am sorry. I am emo and that would ******** suck. Much love wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:36 am
Xyloid
bassmule
Xyloid
Haha, that's funny.

We need to start that at my college.

OH WAIT, EMO KIDS GROW OUT OF THAT STAGE BEFORE COLLEGE!

rolleyes

Are you sure? Hawthorne Heights must be in their 30's by now. Maybe they just beat on you because you're black.

I knew I was different. crying

I hate being black.

Try taking your frustration out on scene kids.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

5-Star Emo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:07 am
hey i just got out of class. the funniest/meanist thing just happened. me and my friends were just sitting in gym seperate from everyone else and basically the whole class (which is all ghetto) started "dising on us" or whatever they call it. We're all "rockers" (thats the general label ghetto kids use for us at school), but me and stephen are half black, chris is half mexican, and fred's just white. anyways they were just trying their hardest and coming up with the dumbest thingest like calling us the beatles and the beach boys. we were just laughing our asses off, 'cuz fred kept telling them that theres no black people in those bands and this one wigger was just yelling out random things like capt jack sparrow (i think cuz chris has really long hair) and fire at will. (cuz it was on the back of my mcr shirt) one kid told me to get new clothes, cuz i had my tight pants on. eventually they got bored and left after ten minutes. but basically if you are a "rocker", you're a target, oh well its really quite funny cuz the school's so dumb.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:03 am
5-Star Emo
hey i just got out of class. the funniest/meanist thing just happened. me and my friends were just sitting in gym seperate from everyone else and basically the whole class (which is all ghetto) started "dising on us" or whatever they call it. We're all "rockers" (thats the general label ghetto kids use for us at school), but me and stephen are half black, chris is half mexican, and fred's just white. anyways they were just trying their hardest and coming up with the dumbest thingest like calling us the beatles and the beach boys. we were just laughing our asses off, 'cuz fred kept telling them that theres no black people in those bands and this one wigger was just yelling out random things like capt jack sparrow (i think cuz chris has really long hair) and fire at will. (cuz it was on the back of my mcr shirt) one kid told me to get new clothes, cuz i had my tight pants on. eventually they got bored and left after ten minutes. but basically if you are a "rocker", you're a target, oh well its really quite funny cuz the school's so dumb.

that is quite funny and mean. emo see, things like that have happened to my friends but no one messes with me. or at least, i never hear about anything and they never say anything to my face. Labels at my school are HUGE and well, i really don't fit into any one catagory (goth, loli, emo, punk, etc) whatever it may be and well, people here call me a witch to save time because i dress in mostly all black. it's quite funny tho when the freshman begin to believe the rumor because i "cast a spell" on them. he he he.  

ashesxnevermore

Zoonie_or

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:08 am
what stupid thing...I hate people who think they can "kick" emos. Im a emo and i love this! I like use black and the people dont beat me where. Perhaps why im a girl, or because they dont see me (Im a little small)

Hey, lets kill all people in the town! xd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:52 am
ashesxnevermore
5-Star Emo

that is quite funny and mean. emo see, things like that have happened to my friends but no one messes with me. or at least, i never hear about anything and they never say anything to my face. Labels at my school are HUGE and well, i really don't fit into any one catagory (goth, loli, emo, punk, etc) whatever it may be and well, people here call me a witch to save time because i dress in mostly all black. it's quite funny tho when the freshman begin to believe the rumor because i "cast a spell" on them. he he he.

whats loli?  

5-Star Emo

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:46 pm
If you are in a fight.. and you know you won't win... tackle the dude then make yourself vomit in their face. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:44 pm
itzadoozi
If you are in a fight.. and you know you won't win... tackle the dude then make yourself vomit in their face. 3nodding

LMWO.
Hey, if you can get them down. That's the first stage over right?

Zellian

AzuKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:32 pm
>< ppl just need stop being such assholes is all I have to say...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:53 pm
5-Star Emo
around here fridays are kick emo day. it totally sucks, 'cuz i'm basically the only emo in the whole city. last year my birthday fell on kick emo day, so i got birthday punches too. by the end of the day i had huge bruises on my arms and shins.

thats retardedd.  

teenxtragedy

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:53 pm
thats awful. at my school some boy held up his fist and said, "death to all emos" and said hes gonna form a group to beat up or kill emo kids. i was like wtf? what did we ever do to you?
<3

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games