nooblet1337

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:49 pm
nice  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:50 pm
cute!!!! good job!  

Lyokia

MissWorld -Kill Me Pills-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:12 pm
I pretty much envy your skills. Because I cannot knit to save my life. I can sew you and outfit if you just give me a picture of it. But knit? I fail every time I try.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:43 pm
Suzume Agathe
I pretty much envy your skills. Because I cannot knit to save my life. I can sew you and outfit if you just give me a picture of it. But knit? I fail every time I try.

I ended up getting a copy of "I Can't Believe I'm Knitting" as a refresher, but I've heard the best things about Stitch n' b***h and Vogue Knitting as far as learning from nothing.
It can be a lot of fun, though I like sewing a lot more. At least when I'm sewing if I screw up I can go back and fix the mistake fairly easily; when knitting it's more of a pain in the butt.  

face2face
Crew

floRENzaa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:15 pm
The scarf looks great!! I'm sorry I just saw it right now. But great job on it. It looks really awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:03 pm
..T_____T I want it..  

tapioca d e l i g h t

face2face
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:26 pm
[[ Misato ]]
..T_____T I want it..

Want me to make you one?

I'll only charge $20. It's about $6 for the materials, the rest would mostly be the time and effort that went into it as well as shipping.

PM me if you want me to do it for you!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:26 pm
I just bought thE December issue today xD I was
ranting about how horrible the gaia ad was just a bit
earlier I want to make the scarf! I dont know how to knit tho
was it hard? any pointers?  

Mai Naotaki

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

face2face
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:36 am
Mai Naotaki

Buy a book that teaches you how. That way you learn mostly everything you need to know before you begin. I know the pattern says beginner, but you have to have a little knowledge of terminology before you can begin.

Like I didn't know how to gague and my scarf came out too long. I like it that way though.

And if you stop knitting for a while (like a week or so) you will have to pull out about two inches of stitch so you don't see the indent in the scarf from where the needle was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:50 pm
Anti-Ling
Lots and Lots of luck and way to go for not taking the easy way out like those Japanese Hollywood bigshots xD

Knitting=Hard D:

3nodding

But way to go! It looks phenom! I couldnt sew/knit to save my life. I agree, i like my scarfs long, especially one like that. You could wrap it around and still have some left over to play with! XD

You probably used it by now, right? I mean, it has been rather cold these past few days.  

Blaiz

Mai Naotaki

Shameless Man-Lover

9,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 pm
face2face
Mai Naotaki

Buy a book that teaches you how. That way you learn mostly everything you need to know before you begin. I know the pattern says beginner, but you have to have a little knowledge of terminology before you can begin.

Like I didn't know how to gague and my scarf came out too long. I like it that way though.

And if you stop knitting for a while (like a week or so) you will have to pull out about two inches of stitch so you don't see the indent in the scarf from where the needle was.
Thanks, I will do just that I have the day off tomorrow so I think Ill go to a book store and search for a book! Then Ill read and stuff I started a scarf awhile back but I wasnt knitting Im making it the old fashion way with this little contraption i have but thanks for the tips  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:19 am
Blaiz
Anti-Ling
Lots and Lots of luck and way to go for not taking the easy way out like those Japanese Hollywood bigshots xD

Knitting=Hard D:

3nodding

But way to go! It looks phenom! I couldnt sew/knit to save my life. I agree, i like my scarfs long, especially one like that. You could wrap it around and still have some left over to play with! XD

You probably used it by now, right? I mean, it has been rather cold these past few days.

It's definitely come in handy! Its nice long, warm, and comfortable!  

face2face
Crew

leeannen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:06 pm
I would really love one, is there anyway you could send me instructions caus emy bf's mom knits.crochets.sews so she could make it for me i just need the instructions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:00 am
I'll look for it for you. I don't have the pattern for the hearts or name anymore though.  

face2face
Crew

leeannen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 pm
thats fine, she spretty good at it so im sure she can figure it out mostly, than you so much though.  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff