Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime] [Naruto]GaaraNaru=Love, SasuNaru=Overrated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My *cough* little essay was?
  Great...yay for you
  stupid....no yay for you
View Results

ChocolateCoveredBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:52 am
I think Gara rocks so that would be a good couple!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:21 pm
Kurai no Kuria
was into Gaara/Naruto but was converted to Naruto/Neji, lols xd
What's even hotter, Naruto/Neji/Sasuke. Hey, why not Naruto/Neji/Sasuke/Gaara. OT4 FTW!

oh, and Neji/Naruto manifesto. You may or may not want to read the thing, but definately check out the link to Joosetta's Naruto/Neji/Sasuke fic on the first comment. Awesome stuff. IMO anyways.

The main thing that converted me to Neji/Naruto were the fanfictions out there. I liked Gaara/Naruto, but I can't really find any good ones. I enjoy collecting and rec-ing anything I've read and liked so hey, point me to any good Gaara/Naruto fanfics and I'm willing to re-convert.
Pst. If you do, (and I really hope you do) PM me a list or something.

I would be into Naruto/Sasuke if their relationship didn't feel so much like brothers or close friends to me. I like Gaara/Naruto. I think it has great potential to be really sweet. Then again, Gaara and Naruto are so alike, it might slip into narsicistic(sp?) territories. I suppose this is another reason for my like of Neji/Naruto. Now what I've been hankering for is a Neji/Naruto with Neji's eyes plucked out story. Maybe by Orichimaru. And he's alive (Orochimaru factor) which makes for great angst, hurt-comfort, anger, violence, and vengence. biggrin

Mod: Link has been removed
OMFG!! NICE!! xd xd xd  

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Yay! I'm glad someone agrees with me!
The moment I discovered that Gaara wasn't just a homicidal maniac, I decided that he and Naruto would be adorable together!
It's so hard to find Gaara/Naruto fan fiction though...*cries*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:49 pm
i like gaaranaru a lot better than sasunaru!  

bubbliciousxqt

Daughter of Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:14 pm
Me, personally? heart I LOVE the Gaara/Naruto pairing. heart I don't know, I just like it because it seems like they understand each other much more than Sasuke might. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:20 pm
Kurai no Kuria
_Psychotic Lee_
Naruto with ANY hot guy (eg. Neji, Sasuke, Gaara) is sweet. But anyone paired with Kakashi besides Iruka??? AND NO MAITO GAI! *pleh* But urm yeah. I saw some pretty spiffeh YondaimexKakashi pics in the Naruto mass picture thread and that was kinda sweet. *w00t!~*
Well, since it's pairings here, practically anybody. But the ones I've seen/read:

Kakashi/Obito
Kakashi/Sasuke
Kakashi/Neji
Kakashi/Genma/Raidou
Kakashi/Rin (het)
Kakashi/that ANBU chick at the monument (het)
Kakashi/Naruto
Kakashi/Sakura (het)
Kakashi/Hayate
Kakashi/Kotetsu/that other guy

although I haven't really read many Kakashi fics...

I've seen more! There is;
KakashixItachi
KakashixYondaime
KakashixIruka
Hrm........ Ohhhhh!
YOU FORGOT.
KAKASHIxZabuza.

Though I like ZabuzaxHaku better.
AND IS IT ME OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE NARUTO IS GETTING IT ON WITH EVERYONE? D; Gah. The village dobe is a slut!
Seriously. I've seen...
NarutoxNeji
NarutoxKakashi
NarutoxIruka
NarutoxSasuke
NarutoxGaara
NarutoxLee
NarutoxKiba
NarutoxShikamaru
NarutoxItachi
NarutoxShino
NarutoxKyuubi NarutoxOrochimaru

And those are just the YAOI ones. Well. I'm suspecting Kyuubi is a guy.....  

psychotic LEE

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:26 pm
_Psychotic Lee_

AND IS IT ME OR DOES IT SEEM LIKE NARUTO IS GETTING IT ON WITH EVERYONE? D; Gah. The village dobe is a slut!

Every series has its bike. YGO had had Jounouchi, Gundam Wing had Duo, Naruto has... Naruto. XD

_Psychotic Lee_
Well. I'm suspecting Kyuubi is a guy.....

Seems Kyuubi is male. They give he Kyuubi a male voice in the anime. I think it would have been cooler if Kyuubi was a girl. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:51 am
thankyou god

sasuke and naruto is sooo over rated. sasuke is a nasty p***k. (ok the sasuke fangirls are so gonna killl me for that one)

naruta gaara is sooo cute i love it!  

mistress of yaoi

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:46 am
I probably shouldn't be commenting in this topic since I'm not really a fan of Naruto but I'll have a go anyway.

When I first heard about a Sasuke/Naruto pairing I thought it was kind of strange. I've only seen the first season of Naruto but I could tell that it would've been odd.

Later after learned who Gaara was and what his deal was I realized it made more sense to slash Naruto with him.

As for Sasuke.....well. Have any of y'all read the latest chapters of the manga? Holy smokes. Let's just say that Sakura (and the female readers) hafta endure (or enjoy) a new kind of jitsu involving Sasuke and the new guy. (Sai, is it?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:43 pm
I think they're both cute. That anime/manga has so many cute pairings!  

betweenyouandme319

Mokai_Shredded

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 pm
I am simply biased on the fact that Gaara is my favorite character and I hate Sasuke.. so i don't know how relevant my opinion would be but I simply love the gaaxnaru pairing. ^ ^
It seems much more real then the naruxsas pairing being as the relation ship of the two all the way up to Shippuden, but as I said before I am biased. ^ ^

Oh and by the way I read your "essay thingy". It was fantastic!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 am
When it comes to Naruto... I'm mostly very sick of it, but I absolutely love any pairing with Shikamaru, or Shino/Kiba.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

[Loveless.Freak]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:31 pm
I was just gonna look, but; what the hell? Might as well comment as well.

SasuNaru is most definatly overated in the Yaoi universe, and I'm all for GaaNaru. Right now I'm leaning more towards ItaNaru (because we love the homicidal ones) and ShikaNaru (because lazy genius' rule our world), but GaaNaru is definatly one of my favorite pairings. It's nice to see it appreciated, actually (so many people lovin' SasuNaru these days, there's not enough room left for the rest of us!) Power to GaaNaru! Yey!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:55 pm
User Image
The only thing I have to question for GaaNaru is whos uke and whos seme. I see NaruGaa the GaaNaru ish confuzing. crying
User Image

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:08 pm
AWWWW.... heart Gaara is soo cute!! 3nodding I can see how your POV would be. I'm not a big Naruto slash and ship person but I love your essay and I love these characters. Naruto rocks and he needs someone who actually appreciates him. stare Screw you Sasuke! scream Never appreciated a thing, that guy...  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games