Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Official NANA Guild
Who do you think Hachi should be with? (spoiler possibly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is hotter
  takumi
  nobu
  ren
  yasu
  shin
  I WANT THEM ALL!
View Results

Bluesaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:20 pm
YAY I'm glad im not the only one who fell to the nobu, but I have to say if takumi changed his ways maybe.

^^x  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:14 am
Yes Hachi should be with Nana forever and ever!

But I choose Nobu for Hachi. They're so perfect for each other....

floRENzaa

Eccentre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:03 pm
NanaxHachi all the way!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:15 am
Hachi should be living with Nana and Ren, and with Nobu as her bf stare THAT would be a happy story crying but anyway

NOBU >< I will always vote for Nobu as Hachi's bf!! *hates Takumi*  

VampMiyu

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

nanafan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:17 pm
nobu he treats her better.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:36 pm
Bluesaki
YAY I'm glad im not the only one who fell to the nobu, but I have to say if takumi changed his ways maybe.

^^x

Yeh, the thing here is that currently (i.e., before the "flash forward"), Takumi is the one who can support Hachi and the baby (and is completely willing, which means he isn't a complete a*****e), not Nobu.

I do not like Takumi very much (for reasons I've already stated ad nauseum), but Hachi made the mature choice by picking him over Nobu, who would sadly be unable to provide adequately for a family at this point in time.  

Asano Rain

~Pancake_Las~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:58 pm
Nobu since Takumi is almost always an arse ><  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:00 pm
shoji....yes, he's evil...but i love them together!!!  

Maleia47

Sumire Thursday

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:46 pm
Asano Rain
now is forever
I think Hachi should be with Nana.

Oh yes, this too. They are definitely soulmates. Hachi says something to that extent on numerous occasions and Nana shows it on numerous occasions. The only thing is that they seem to be relatively straight (although I could see Nana being Hachi-sexual and Hachi being Nana-sexual).

But if I weren't such a Nana x Ren fangirl this would probably be the pairing I would ship.

I concur.

Like I was always thought they were better together than with the random screw ups.

I love Nana x Ren

and Hachi x Takumi

but I do also like,

Hachi x Nobu

but Nana x Hachi...

would be too cute.

Shoji x Skank should just be hit by a car. Or Nana's fist.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:26 pm
I say Nobu. It may be personal preference, but since everyone says I even look like Hachi, I agree that it should be Nobu.

Oh, I revised my opinion!

Hachi should officially be with Nobu, but should keep Takumi around to ********. <33

bonestars

Dapper Exhibitionist

22darkangel22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:11 pm
i think Takumi and Hachi should be together, for some reason Nobu always got on my nerves. Although he is like Hachi a bit, he's too much of an airhead, and besides Takumi does care about Hachi. i started to tear up in the 30th episode when he's talking to Ren

"I can't wait for it to be over"

"Can't wait for what to be over"

"Summer Vacation"

and he looked sooo sad

and i always thought that Takumi and Hachi looked better than Her and Nobu did

and then how when he found out about her baby he said that he'd take care of them

but Takumi is one of my favourite characters  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:29 am
well I'm definetly nobuxhachi
because I cant stand takumi
its not fair for nobu I mean he's been there for her always
and he probably cares about her more than himself
when takumi cares only for himself
I'm pretty sure if nobu didnt get angry at takumi when he said he did it with hachi, takumi probably wouldn't have even gone to see her
and the biggest reason why I want nobu with hachi is because
he is the opposite of all the guys she was with, and note that it didnt work out with the other guys who are the opposite of nobu
so if she keeps falling for the same type of guy and it never works out that means that she needs to find a different kind of guy *coug*nobu*cough*
for example: nobu has short hair, he isnt all about sex[unlike asano, shouji and takumi]
I could go on
but anyways I'm pretty sure the end of nana will be like para kiss
and I'm sure that yazawa-sama wont pair up hachi and nobu
but reguardless I still think they are far better than takumi with hachi

.[.pink.spider.].

Sumi Oshiu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:02 am
Well, she loves them both, but Takumi, like everyone has said, can support her. But, the thing is, he's actually changed because of the baby and all that. She does love Nobu, but she doesn't want him in the situation of choosing and all that other s**t. I mean, what would happen if she chose him over Takumi? Simple, Takumi would be trying to get back at her in the worse way ever.

[side note: I'm a Nana and Ren fan so...yeah mrgreen ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:26 am
I love, love a Hachi x Nobu pairing but what with Sacchan I think it's best she stay with Takumi. He's not totally a horrible guy, even Naoki knew that he really did like her and he was the first to even notice the whole pregnancy and everything I think it's best for a Takumi x Hachi. Besides, Nobu can't take care for the bebeh and he probably wouldn't know what to do... [Not that Takumi has experience but he seems to have his head more on his shoulders than Nobu]

[ .Lolita in Pink. ]

REVELATION star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:20 pm
Nobu...then again, Takumi is better...but I say NOBU!!!  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff