Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:10 pm
I wanna get that new Zelda game for the Wii, look's fun. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:55 am
Hell yeah, Twilight Princess is sooo cool. I'm getting a Wii as soon as I can get one. Around here they've been sold out. They're supposed to be getting some more soon but... stare This IS the Wii. It'll prob. be sold out. Another good thing about the Wii is that people can't say that video games cause obesity anymore sweatdrop 4laugh biggrin Though, you'd get the same thing with DDR but whatever.  

goddessofforever

hotfire94

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:06 am
tokyo u should get a psp or wii. the wii looks better though. the whole motion thing is great. but the psp can hold yur music on the go instead of the cd player. it also gets games. u told me u dont expect to have a lot of songs so the ipod would be a waste.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:47 pm
wii is the best  

iHammered

iHammered

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:47 pm
yay wii psp is ugly and so is ipod  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:14 pm
I REALLY REALLY WANT A PSP!!!! WWWAAAA!!!! crying  

sunsetshadow

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:06 am
good choice on the wii it looks aweosme fu but they have been known to break...straps flying everywhere and whatnot gool luck with yours though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:10 am
wii! mrgreen  

The Mighty Midget

Menoetius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:09 am
the graphics for the wii is kind of lame though, i'll just get me an ipod. But hey you got a wii sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:18 pm
I have an iPod Mini, and a iPod shuffle 2nd generation tiny thingie. I love them both. I only had a problem with the iPod shuffle. I got it for Christmas. I had to return it, because the first one I had, would not turn on, charge, or play any songs after a day. I want a wii I guess you could say.  

I Cappie I

DarkOne358

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:48 am
The Wii is the best gaming experience out there. Of course, I'm a Nintendo child of Nintendo, so i guess I have to say that xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:48 am
I really would like to have a wii one day. I don't know exactly when I'd have the time to experiment with it, but it would be a ball!

Captain BlackSolstice

I Cappie I

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:45 am
I own an iPod 5th Generation and Wii. I don't know if I would be able to pic one over the other. To be honest, they are both friggen awesome. If you want to play games though, you are spot on about the Wii. I am a HUGE music person though. I can't live without music, and ever since I got one, it's on everyday razz

As for picking gaming machines, the Wii is NUMBUH 1!!!!!

Yes, the graphics aren't the greatest, but how many people do you know own plasma or LCD HDTVs? Most people own either flat screen non HDTV or stereo TVs, which means that the graphics won't matter much at all.

When has nintendo ever really pushed graphics? It's always been about gameplay ever since they were created. D-pads, analog sticks, infra red wireless, radio frequency wireless, rumble feature, 4 player games, and now infrared sensors/gyroscope motion sensors

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:38 pm
I-pod  

slundienster

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out