Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:59 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
i look at the stranger at the corner of her eyes, she is a nice, innocent one isnt she? i thought to myself with a plain expresion on my face and i took another sip of my drink. i noded "mhmm"

I just smile as I drank my, and giggles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:06 pm
Fujuki just closed her eyes and drank. she heard a bang and turned to see what it was and noticed a drunk guy falling to the floor ((can i do that???be another person???)) he laughed and walked up the two of them and said "Hey there" wink and fell in between them leaning on the counter and then getting up and them getting close to my face btu i didnt have any expresion on my face "whats wrong?" he said almost falling on me then i kicked him off me and threw him to the floor so fast you would have missed it if you blinked. i held a gun to his head but then just turned and put it away as the guy on the floor passes out. i sit down and say "srry bout that....i hate it when they do that it happens all the time....and it pisses me off..." i say with a strait face and drank my drink again.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:43 am
Sayuki-Uchiha
Fujuki just closed her eyes and drank. she heard a bang and turned to see what it was and noticed a drunk guy falling to the floor ((can i do that???be another person???)) he laughed and walked up the two of them and said "Hey there" wink and fell in between them leaning on the counter and then getting up and them getting close to my face btu i didnt have any expresion on my face "whats wrong?" he said almost falling on me then i kicked him off me and threw him to the floor so fast you would have missed it if you blinked. i held a gun to his head but then just turned and put it away as the guy on the floor passes out. i sit down and say "srry bout that....i hate it when they do that it happens all the time....and it pisses me off..." i say with a strait face and drank my drink again.....
"Wow you are like so cool"
I yelled as I jump up and hug you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:47 pm
i had a shocked look on my face "uh...thnx" *hugs bac*  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:49 am
Sayuki-Uchiha
i had a shocked look on my face "uh...thnx" *hugs bac*
I giggle and yet you go.
"Wow I love how cool you are."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:09 pm
sweatdrop "Uh thnx.....people dont say that to me" she laughed again but still kinda plain and low.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:45 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
sweatdrop "Uh thnx.....people dont say that to me" she laughed again but still kinda plain and low.....
I giggle.
"What kind of gun do you use?" I asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:46 pm
Fujuki pulled out her gun from her uper leg and put it on th ecounter and got another from teh other leg, and then one from her bac and then a small one on her shoe "All pf these and more....but those ar eto[ secret": she said with a small evil smile  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:59 am
Sayuki-Uchiha
Fujuki pulled out her gun from her uper leg and put it on th ecounter and got another from teh other leg, and then one from her bac and then a small one on her shoe "All pf these and more....but those ar eto[ secret": she said with a small evil smile

"WOW HW COOL!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:21 pm
O.O "your a pretty hyper one armt you?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:06 pm
"She is." I said, giving a weak smile. "That's some pretty heavy artillery you got there." I said, leaning over her shoulder to examine the guns.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:56 pm
"Not really" i said putting them all back in there strap holders "Oh....i almost forgot" she said pulling her cloak off to get the long sword from her back that was strangly unnoticable under the cloak "This is my favorite" she said turning it around so it shines in the light  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:50 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
"Not really" i said putting them all back in there strap holders "Oh....i almost forgot" she said pulling her cloak off to get the long sword from her back that was strangly unnoticable under the cloak "This is my favorite" she said turning it around so it shines in the light
"Wow I want one like that."
I said as I look at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:27 pm
"Yeah...its a bit heavy but i got used to it" she said spining it in the air and catching it......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:34 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
"Yeah...its a bit heavy but i got used to it" she said spining it in the air and catching it......
I look in aww.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces