Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
So I went shopping yesterday... :[ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Stygian Zero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:45 am
Deadly CareBear
here we really don't have stores that sell emo/punk clothes but Hot Topic or Spencer and since every thing is way to excpensive and my famialy hardly ever hav money I have to get my goths from my moms friends or the thrift store and somtimes Wal-Mart, Rose and this other stor but thats only when there having a sell

same situation, more or less...sadly
doesn't help that my school enforces uniform dress tops...
good thing they sell them in black though...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:45 am
Where I live, the only punk/emo clothes are at Hot Topic and Spencers. My parents are completly against the all black, down, blah blah blah look. So, I have to be carefull with what I wear.... its annoying.  

itzadoozi

niishi91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:12 pm
I'm EMOTIONAL...

Well, where I live we don't have Hot Topic but we do have Street Elementz, Extreme or MOVE. Those are the shops which I usually shop in. They have tons of stuff you can choose from and its cheap as well.

Don't mess with me.. Got it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Um... Dangerfield is good here for emoish stuff.
I like Emily the Strange as well.  

Synchronised Mosher

Interesting Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:28 am
Bebe Kiki
Um... Dangerfield is good here for emoish stuff.
I like Emily the Strange as well.

I bought a bunch of badges from Dangerfield today.
"I hate your band" and "Tax Religion"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:14 pm
I usually get my clothes at either The Buckle, Roxies, or Hot Topic. A lot of my clothes are from American Eagle, but I have decided to stop shopping there because I feel like I'm turning into my older sister, and I don't like that feeling. xDD I'm actually very, very small. At times I order special pants online because I don't fit into double zeros. I'm not like anorexic or anything, I'm just very petite.

PrimeRibby

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:18 pm
itzadoozi
Where I live, the only punk/emo clothes are at Hot Topic and Spencers. My parents are completly against the all black, down, blah blah blah look. So, I have to be carefull with what I wear.... its annoying.

Maybe they're just against the stupid clothes?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:52 pm
i get my clothes at wal mart but i'm trying to get some stuff at hottopic for xmas,i saw this really cute snoopy shirt^^  

rikaLeshay

[-Restauraunt Pocky-]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:40 pm
I get clothes at ARC stores. Just find whatever you like... ussually i find what im wearing right now on gaia... plus its uber cheap... I ussually sew something onto it, or do a little altering. Find an old grandma dress..... Cut it up, and dye it.. do what you want with it, and its a sweet punk emo dress now... or shirt and skirt... Hey, whatever works for you... Hot topic has pretty expensive things...
(p.s. get sissors. they will be your BEST friend. They are mine! ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:32 pm
itzadoozi
my mom is fine with anything as long as it matches I came home one day and had a pile of Skull shirt on my bed  

xSTHMx

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:06 pm
At least you guys have hot topic! crying not here in crummy ol england. But there are some good stores, Void, Ice nine, Wilder... You can get some good shirts from the comic stores too, and as preppy as top shop is, they have some good shizz... skinny jeans i go to gap n topshop 3nodding and i get some stuff online  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:57 pm
I go to any store that isn't expensive. But my favorite one would be Exo Shop. X20 is pretty nice also they got some clothes from local designer and they have vinyls.  

drkmtn

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:57 pm
I usally shop t hottopic(shirts,pants,accesories),jcpennys(pants) thats all I can think of now mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 pm
We don't have any good clothing shops around here.
No Wal-Mart.
No Hot topic.
No Spencers.
No. Nothing.
The only good place you can go to is Illicit and Misery.
Best places ever.
And don't forget those Op shops, those places are always awesome.

Zellian

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games