r u proud to be a goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:18 am
Not really, no. I'm not exactly proud of my tastes and interests, because plenty of people have other interests that are just as involved than mine. I'm proud of all the effort I took to learn about Gothic fiction and Gothic Revival art (two passions that are obviously connected with the subculture I dabble in), but I'm just as proud of all the other research I've done. I'm thrilled when I make a fancy gothic dress that turns out well, but I feel the same about all my other craft projects. So I may be proud of some gothy things that I do, but it isn't because they're gothy.

I do enjoy my gothiness. I revel in it and I think it's fun. But that's not the same thing as pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:15 am
GilAskan
No reason to be proud.

No reason to be ashamed.

You are or are not. You shouldn't feel cursed if you are, or left out if you aren't. You shouldn't feel exceptional or lucky if you are, or thankful if you aren't.

yeah ...i agree  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:51 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I'm proud to be what I am.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:05 am
yeah i guess i'm proud...see i don't care what people say about me. unless it's like i'm a ho and all that. but i like to wear what ever i like, but sence i'm also a raver i also wear some bright stuff to..but i make things my own style and stuff and i love my group of friend...it'es like huge....xD  

[xluvbugx]

x[0]x__pinkle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:37 am
Whoever and whatever I am. I am proud to be me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:44 pm
proud to be me!!!!  

darkcrimsongoth

Gloomymort

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:11 pm
i can definatley say that im am proude to be goth

i love the pointing and the staring and the little people that say 'OI YOU GOFICK!' (i do silly things like bow and start tallking to them)
the whole way of goth is fantastic
i love useing proper English instead of the 'txt spk' or whatever
i love the finding a t-shirt that has 'Chav' written on it an mixing it in with my everyday wear
i love that many people at work feel slightly scared of me twisted ( apparently it has something to do with short girl in newrocks... i dont understand myself...)
i love collecting 80's toys and not haveing anyone bat an eye because 'im weird anyways'

i am totaly GAP " Goth And Proud!"

Gloomy  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:22 pm
goth is a word i use to describe myself....like righthanded, bisexual, or pagan...
it's a part of me...
i'm neither proud or ashamed of being me cause in the end i'm the only me i can be.  

ketchakik

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:34 pm
i dont see any real reason not to be i mean if you're comfortable with it why should you be ashamed O_o;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:01 pm
Hell yes, I'm proud!!!!! Geez....  

Corpse_Bride_131

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:56 am
I am proud to be a goth, because I think it's the bast lable out there (as someone said in the thread about labels) for me. I mean, the people, the environment, the fashion, the freedom, the intelligence and creativity, I love it all. As a goth I am completely free to be who I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:33 am
I don't care it's who I am, if you're not proud of who you are mabye you should change.  

Demos_the_Demigod

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:41 pm
very  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:06 pm
You shouldn't care.  

Hrafnulfur

2aetH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:14 am
Why should I be proud to be something that I naturally am?

Damn, that's like being proud to be a female, or being proud to be pansexual, or something like that. It's stupid.

I mean, you're born goth. It's a mindset, not a style. If you're a wannabe, it's obvious. So I'm not proud of it. I just am.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff