Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do u think?
  good
  bad
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 pm
"if you wouldn't mind I'd would like you to come,however if you have other matter please don't let me stop you" she smiled warmly at him "thanks for the ride Isui, It was most enjoyable"she gave him a scrach under the chin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:53 am
Isui made a sort of purring sound as Arua scratched. Rai jumped off Isui and stood by Arua "I'll go with you. Isui stay here." He started toward the building. but before he got very far Isui had his tail wrapped around Rai's waist was was pulling rai towrads himself. "Isui! Let go I'm not going to play with you right now. I have to help her. We'll play later." Isui didn't listen he held Rai up and licked his face. Rai just sighed "Thanks Isui just what I needed."

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:03 am
Arua tried and failed to surpress her laughter. "Well isn't that cute" she said watching the two. "When do the new students get thier dragons. I can wait to get my dragon"she smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:47 am
Rai finally got free of Isui. He walked away form Isui wiping his face of the dragon slober. "Well I'm not to sure. I had Isui when I got here. My parents gave him to me."

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:00 pm
"I see. I think I rememer my mother say something about a forest and that elves had to find there own dragon."she handed him her silk hankerchift."here this might help get the drool off"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:11 pm
Rai greatfully took the hanckerchift. "Thank you very much." He finished cleaning the drool from his face. "I'll get this cleaned for you then return it." He smiled.as he lead you into the building. There were many other people in the building and alot of them were new and lost.

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:30 pm
"no you can keep it. I think you'd need it more than me." she laughted.she looked around at all the new kids."fianlly I'll make friend " she muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:02 pm
Rai pointed to a large door where alot of the other kids were going "Thats where the new student orentation will be held." He looked at Arua and smiled.

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:40 pm
"thank you so much. i hope to see you around" she smiled at him. she waved a finally goodbye and walked through the doors/  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:08 pm
Kasiy panted as she finish the obstacle course for her class. She took a quick glance behind her and wasn't surprised to see the rest of the class was still very far behind her. She swished her tail in pleasure. As she walked to the teacher who was directing the class, he looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh...yes...Kasiy..." he said awkwardly, "...the others...are..." Kasiy rolled her eyes. "Yes, sir, the others are still completing the course. I ask your permission to leave rather than standing here waiting." she said. The teacher glanced around, not sure if it was in his authority, and then nodded.

'Kasiy, are you done already?' Fireblaze's thoughts were telepathed to Kasiy. Fireblaze was directly above, her powerful wings gliding her through the air. 'Yes.' Kasiy replied, 'Take me back to the rooms.' Fireblaze angled her wings and was brought into a dive. She swooped down and snatched up Kasiy. As Kasiy manuevered so that she was sitting on Fireblaze's back, Fireblaze pumped her wings and began the flight back.  

Fire211

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:28 pm
she walked through the door she saw that she entered a grand hall. "wow" she mubbled under her breath. she continued to walk untill she was at the front deck. A dwarf looked down at her from his high position. "Arua Night, lady of Aleisa. Daughter of his royla lord Setino Night?" he said in a gruff voice. Arua noded in conformation. The dwarf gave her a map. " this is the map of the surronding forest. In there you are to locate you dragon. You can not return untill you either give or have a partner. If you give up the you will be sent home never to return again" He stated and pointed to a door to her right. "through there is the entrace to the Spine. Its where the dragons lay thier nests. Be careful a angry mother is nothing to take lightly, especially if that mother is a dragon." with that said Arua left throught the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:25 am
Rai climbeed back on to Isui's back. He took off into the sky. "What should we do now Isui?" He waited for Isui to reply "You know your no fun at all Isui. Maybe I'll go back and find that Arua girl and hang out with her." Isui made a whimpering sound. "Stop your crying Isui. I won't leave you. I'll just let you roam the skies while I talk to the girl." Isui kept whimpering. "Your such a big baby!"

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:27 am
getting her dragon was far easyer than Arua thought. It only took her a hour or so to find a egg that would hatch for her. when she entered the office again many of the older sages and dwarfs where scoked at how fast she was. she named her dragon Ruy. He was small but beautiful. she smiled at the small dragon asleep in her arms as she walked out of the main office.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:28 am
Rai was now laying on Isui's back. Isui thought it'd be a good idea to make it so Rai couldn't leave. He flew up to a cliff and landed there. Now he had Rai all to himself and he didn't have to share. Isui after all is very attached to his young rider. 'Isui some days I don't know why I even bother with you." He sighed. "Can you bring me back down so I can talk to that girl again?" Isui growled and Rai knew right away that, that ment no "Ok I guess not."

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:09 pm
As Fireblaze landed, Kasiy leapt high into the air, only to land gracefully with a smile on her face. "That was fun." she said as she stroked just beneath Fireblaze's wing. 'And delicious.' Fireblaze replied as she licked her lips. They had hunted on the way back to the rooms, and caught a young deer that Fireblaze had eaten in one gulp. Kasiy looked around only to find a crowd around her. She sniffed and realized in an instant that they were first years. "The smell of inexperience.' she thought. Kasiy scowled. She hated this time of year when the newbies came. Lycans weren't exactly a common sight and they always found it fun to pick on her because of her tail. Kasiy flicked her tail in annoyance and the crowd gasped with amazement. "Ugh..." she said and tried to push her way through the crowd. One of them reached out and poked her. Fireblaze gave a warning growl and immediately the student ran off. Kasiy just tried to continue her way to her room.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff