Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

CGurp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:27 pm

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

heart Venom! heart

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. I like doing Satanic things like skateboarding, snowboarding, and marching band!

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. Hail Satan!

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.

Once was but then I found Satan!

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

-Is excessively awake during the night.

I do my school work during the night (and witchcraft)

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

Sort of...

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

What person from the 21th century doesn't?

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.

Britney Spears is a goth!

-Expresses an interest in sex.

-Masturbates

What teenager and aduilt doesn't?

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

Buddhism is dangerous with it's love of *gasp* toleration! Satanism is a very misunderstood religion and doesn't approve of distruction and violence like the christainzed media lies about. Christainity killed millions of "witches" and "heathens", enslaved and oppressed africans and women for 1,000 years!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:21 pm
*Currls up into a little ball.....*I'm afraid of the jesus freaks.........someone save me........  

objektiv

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:36 pm
Madame_Fluff_n_Stuff
*Currls up into a little ball.....*I'm afraid of the jesus freaks.........someone save me........

::pokes you::

I am a Jesus freak.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:41 pm
That sounds exactly like something my mom would write. Ha ha ha!  

Where the 3 Rivers Meet

[xluvbugx]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:09 pm
i've seen something like that....there's one were it said
"if they eat count chocula" and stuff like that...it's kind of retarded to me...the word 'gothic" accuitly was dark church stuff...or something like that...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:14 pm
i want some count dracula cerial blaugh  

ketchakik

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:31 pm
*pokes the other thread about this*

Yeah. Count Chocula.... *giggles*
If cereal is suddenly an indidcation of gothness, I guess my whole third grade class is goth then, because we had to read a book called Bunnicula. It's a really cute story about this bunny, and the cat thinks he's a vampire because he sucks the juices out of vegetables... Cutest. Vampire. Ever. heart

Oh, and Morty: There are some pretty scary psycho-Christians out there, such as the people who classify eating Count Chocula, the internet, and cable TV to be indications of gothness and Satanism. You don't seem to be one of those people. In fact, you're one of the most awesome Jesus freaks I know of. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:30 pm
EvFaerAshlynn

Oh, and Morty: There are some pretty scary psycho-Christians out there, such as the people who classify eating Count Chocula, the internet, and cable TV to be indications of gothness and Satanism. You don't seem to be one of those people. In fact, you're one of the most awesome Jesus freaks I know of. 4laugh

It's people like that who fail to recognise the approach Jesus used on people he was trying to reach.

I don't like people of that nature.

MortSanglant

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:55 pm
MortSanglant
Madame_Fluff_n_Stuff

I am a Jesus freak.

YAY Jesus! I heart Jesus! But I don't heart the people who use Jesus against others. Jesus loves everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:12 am
yeah...i know...¬¬  

[xluvbugx]

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:13 am
Senchou Ari Mizuko
MortSanglant
Madame_Fluff_n_Stuff

I am a Jesus freak.

YAY Jesus! I heart Jesus! But I don't heart the people who use Jesus against others. Jesus loves everyone.

3nodding

But we also have to remember that he doesn't love what everyone does.

I think that's why a lot of people wind up using Jesus against others because they don't understand that difference.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:14 am
MortSanglant
Senchou Ari Mizuko
MortSanglant
Madame_Fluff_n_Stuff

I am a Jesus freak.

3nodding

But we also have to remember that he doesn't love what everyone does.

I think that's why a lot of people wind up using Jesus against others because they don't understand that difference.

yeah....  

[xluvbugx]

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:52 am
NikiPaprika
No matter how many times I have read this, I still bust a gut laughing my arse off at it. xD

Mina Lilith

-Frequently wears black clothing.
Yup.

Mina Lilith
-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
Uh huh.

Mina Lilith
-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.
Ya da ya da...I think i should skip mist of these, otherwise I'm just gonna repeat myself. >__<;;

Mina Lilith
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
Dewd, if my parents stole and "discarded" my albums, I'd SERIOUSLY be pissed off! Besides, I'm actually into that sort of music through my dad. xD

Mina Lilith
-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
Oops. Sorry. My bad. I do tend to speak eccentrically.

Mina Lilith
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
Oh noes, prayer is soo much fun. Who wouldn't get tired of that??

Mina Lilith
-Takes drugs.
I have seen NEDS take drugs. NEDS are the total OPPOSITE of goths. Dx

Mina Lilith
-Drinks alcohol.
Again. Neds. Oh, and that must mean a majority of adults ar now goth too.

Mina Lilith
So, someone's family dies in a car crash, and are depressed and thinking of suicide. s**t, they're goths!

Mina Lilith
-Complains of boredom.
Hell, I'd complain of boredom all the time if i HAD to go to church and read the bible. ¬¬

Mina Lilith
According to this, insomniacs are now goths.

Mina Lilith
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
Or he/she could be doing homework. One of the two.

Mina Lilith
-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
er, what?!?

Mina Lilith
-Misbehaves at school.
Oh, alright then. So chavs, who REALLY hate goths, are now goths themselves. I'm sure they'll be pleased to hear the news.

Mina Lilith
-Eats excessively or too little.
Obese people are now goths.

Mina Lilith
Fellow christians, get off gaia immediatly!!!

Mina Lilith
So people who enjoy playing Sims or again like going on gaia are goths. Hoorah.

Mina Lilith
That's not goth, that's being a slut. Either that, or Britney Spears is now a goth.

Mina Lilith
Every pregnant teenager in glasgow are now goths, then, huh?

Mina Lilith
-Masturbates
Dewd, I must be super goth. cool

Mina Lilith
What?!? Is it ture?!? All the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy are now all goths??!!?? Damn, that already makes me a goth too! o.o;;

Mina Lilith
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
Since when was buddhism, the most peaceful and non-violent religion there is, DANGEROUS?!?

Mina Lilith
-Claims to be a goth.
There we go. That would settle EVERYTHING. If you are concerned your child is a goth, and claim they are, then they ARE!!!! Common sense, here, people....

Mina Lilith
If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.
Wait, my parents have to take me to a loony bin? awesome! razz

Maybe I can have a shot in the bouncy rooms!

I'm sorry, i just had to poke fun at the majority of these comments. I missed out most because I would probabl bore you people. xD

lol this is wicked funny  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:41 am
Mina Lilith
Hey, i've seen this around a lot, like everyone else i'm sure, but i haven't seen it here, so here it is. If it's already around, don't yell at me please... For those of you who haven't seen this, it was put out by some ultra-conservitive cristian group. how many do you have?

Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counseling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

-Complains of boredom.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

-Masturbates

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

I got 26 myself.

28 bhitches 28!  

Hunter of the Dammed

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:21 am
Mina Lilith

Wait... don't priests usually wear black robes? Oh my godzors! The priests must be gothic satanists!
gonk

Mina Lilith

Of course... EVERY teenager finds sports and the Bible to be soooo interesting! We better keep the kiddies away from unwholesome activities such as conceptual art or reading Harry Potter!

Mina Lilith

-Complains of boredom.

-Masturbates

Wait... so now 99.999% of the teenage population is gothic?

Mina Lilith

Of course EVERYONE who suffers from insomnia is merely under Satan's spell.... it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with chemichal imbalances!

Mina Lilith

We gotta keep an eye on those anorexics and the obese peoples... they're all Satans minions!

Mina Lilith

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

Cable channels such as Animal Planet are oh-so corrupt!

Mina Lilith

We myst beware of those dangerous RPG's.... games like Animal Crossing are merely ploys to force your child to surrender thier soul to Satan!

This list makes me laugh! rofl  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces