• Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:12 pm
Priea
I have Firefox and IE, but I always get a message like the following:
troublesome towns
"Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Server Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com"
gonk
Did you do the copy&paste then email thing? o 3o; I guess it's a problem with gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:03 pm
Yeah, I"ve emailed them a few times. crying I just think Gaia doesn't like my computer ._.  

Priea

Tautropfen

2,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:08 am
User Image

at the moment its not interesting for me.. there is only the newbie quest. imo its not a quest.. its a TUTORIAL. nothing else.

maybe it would become better.. dont know. i am not interesting in it if it wouldnt better.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:36 pm
They're currently working on some new quests and personally I can't wait! ^w^ They've been working hard, so it should stay up this time and I just think it'll be interesting, going around the site looking for things. I guess now I'm thinking of it more as a scavenger hunt? XD;  

Priea

MWAH! Kiki Kisses

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I actually really like the new quests system. heart
I'm excited for the new quests.
It's a cool idea.
But I hope the next ones aren't just beneficial
for newbies. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:56 am
I don't think so. I mean, there's talk of really difficult quests where you could get older Donation Items, which would be amazing. But if they do that, I hope the quests are really difficult, just so you have to work for it. It has to be fair to the people who've been here since '03 too. 3nodding

But I know they'll be for everyone, not just newbies. The admins think about everyone the best they can when they make something like this. 3nodding

SPEAKING OF WHICH. I saw the preview for the Battle System this past summer at Otakon and it looks sweet~! \m/ I know, they've been talking about it forever, but it seems like a very difficult thing to put together. I'll just say when they played the preview/teaser, the whole room was screaming. xd It just looks amazing to me. whee

Priea

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:15 am
Word of mouth says that a quest for an older DI, if released into the quest system, would take well over a year to complete. So don't worry, it'll be difficult, but very worth your time. I know that if they release the option to quest for minis I'll be all over that!! >o< I AM PREPARED TO SELL MY SOUL~!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:51 pm
As sad as it may sound, I think my social life would dwindle and die if they made minis possible through the Quest system. gonk Those or the winged anklets. @.@  

Priea

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces