Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[TV Show] [Doctor Who] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Who?
  Yay!
  It's alright...
  What?
View Results

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:28 am
Tenrakku
Haha, yeah! Jack is such a flirt. The whole "be in my office in ten minues" part made me giggle. Ianto...who'd have thought it huh? Anything, just as long as Gwen doesnt get her adulterous claw into Jack. Ewww.

I actually like Gwen i thing she's awesome and i really don't think she likes Jack like that or at least i hope not. Yeah if that "Ill see you in my office in 10 minuers" Line wasn't flirting and an offer of office sex i don't know what is! So yeah JackxIanto for torchwood but as soon as Jack pairs back up with the Doctor then its JackxThe doctor all the friggin way XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:08 am
Heh yes! Im just waiting for when Jack turns up in the next series of Dr.Who. But it'll kinda scary cos the guy he liked(the doctor)will have a different face. confuzzlment!  

Pomba Gira

Jin_no_Kaze

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:31 pm
Yeah, Jack's going to be sooo confused when he finds the Doctor again. Different Doctor, new companion...It'll be funny to see his reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:48 am
Jin_no_Kaze
Yeah, Jack's going to be sooo confused when he finds the Doctor again. Different Doctor, new companion...It'll be funny to see his reaction.

Yeah he's gonna be like "Doctor....what happened to your face and where the hells Rose?" XD The poor Doctor will have to explain everything to Jack who's been left out of it.

Was it me or did anyone else find the ending season 2 Doctor who to be just a tad over the top? I mean i do like RosexThe doctor but it was a bit OTT for me esspecily when rose declares her love for him. heh heh heh roll on season two i want to know who the women in the bridal gown is, does anyone know what she's called?

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:07 am
Uh...Catherine Tate?! Heh, thats the actress, i don't know what the character's name is though. I was reading SFX a while ago, and they said that in the new Doctor Who, Jack is still angry at being left behind by the doctor and the doctor wants to know how he managed to come back alive. And yes, the ending for the last series was completely ott. Afterall, the doctor has had countless companions, what makes Rose so special?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:44 pm
Tenrakku
Uh...Catherine Tate?! Heh, thats the actress, i don't know what the character's name is though. I was reading SFX a while ago, and they said that in the new Doctor Who, Jack is still angry at being left behind by the doctor and the doctor wants to know how he managed to come back alive. And yes, the ending for the last series was completely ott. Afterall, the doctor has had countless companions, what makes Rose so special?

There showing the doctor who specil on Chistmas day in the UK its called the runaway bride EEK i can't wait to see it!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:19 am
7 o'clock tomorrow evening! I can't wait! The wait has been too long...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:34 pm
OMG i just saw the last two episodes of torchwood! Its offical Jack is gay and is in love with the doctor! I mean jack has a gay kiss with the REAL captian Jack harkness then near the end thers ythis convo:

Gwen: We all saw people we loved that told us to re open the time line what did you see?

Jack: Nothing

Gwen: but if you did see someone who would it be?

Jack: The right kind of doctor

Tell me now Jack doeant want Doctoe who!

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:00 am
Wasnt it great? It totally broke my heart! But at least he found him again at the end of the episode right? It was so sad! Also, i get the feeling Ianto is in love with Jack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:24 pm
Are you kidding? Jack KISSES Ianto in the last episode AND Owen makes a comment about how Ianto is a 'Side shag for Jack' There is so much gayness in Torchwood it makes me squeal with delight!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

lemonpiepie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 pm
Oh this topic has been deserted for a while. Me = Huge Doctor Who fan, my favourite yaoi pairing is deffinatly 10th Doctor and The Master (simm) its just such a great pairing, Also Who has seen torchwood series 2 its Brilliant! but the end is incredibly sad had me crying for ages  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:22 am
I was introduced to Doctor Who through the second new season, and I know that not a lot of people like it, but I've always been a DoctorxRose fan sweatdrop .
It's just always seemed right to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE JackxDoctor, but I've always been a DocRose shipper.

I just think that pairing them up with characters that only appear in one episode, or have an even briefer screen time, is a bit....ridiculous. I mean, it's HOT, but, still a bit crazy. If it's someone they'd never be with, then it's not quite right.
Ah, who'm I kidding? I pair up Itachi and Sasuke all the time(Naruto)!!!! I know they'd never......but it's too hot to pass up.  

Whiterose811

Wheezing Raider

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 am
Harkness/9. I mean, remember the last episode with 9?

I've never really gotten around to reading much fanfiction because most of them are pre-9 and post-1, and I've only seen 1, 9 and 10, so that kinda throws me out of the loop. (Most 9/10 fanfiction is with Rose/Martha/Donna, and no-one writes slash with 1! emo ) I did read an excellent 4?/Master fanfiction simply because it was by one of my writers, and though I didn't understand a lot of it, I do like the pairing.

I've never gotten around to watching Torchwood even though Harkness is one of my favourite characters of all time. My Da's usually visiting when it's on, and though he's the one who introduced me to Doctor Who in the first place, I don't wanna start watching Torchwood with him. He got really red in the face the one time I tried it (I think it was that episode where Tosh slept with an alien that looked like a woman). The good thing is that I can still watch Doctor Who with him even when Jack shows up - they keep it low-key enough that most of the innuendo flies right over his head, even with me giggling like a hyena.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 am
i can see it  

protecterofelements

Freiflug

Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 pm
I loooooove Doctor Who, and not just the new seasons. c: Seriously, I could go on forever about how awesome it is, my love for it and much more, but instead I shall tell you my favorite of the Doctors, and my slash pairing. Ahem... Christopher Eccleston's Doctor is my favorite. <333 For those of you who don't keep up with the actors, that is number 9. And my pairing? The Master x The Doctor; John Simm and David Tennant. YES PLEASE.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games