Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:50 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Kristi...but I hate my name call me Fae 3nodding

Hobbies: I like to draw. I collect coloring books. I love to read....and read.....did I mention read? I'm almost exclusively into fantasy novels though...but I challenge you to get me to read anything else and like it. Manga seems to be another story I'm really getting into Shojo. I'm one of the few female gamers *holds her glass up to the others* I love Role Playing but I'm shy...maybe I'll try it on Gaia?

Something interesting (about yourself, for all you smart asses): I'm a budding Graphic Designer, I'm learning how to do websites and stuff.

Favorite color: Purple!!! heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:01 pm
Welcome to the guild and to Gaia Online, Fae! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
Wow, you have exactly the same hobbies that I do. I like to draw, read, I'm obsessed with shoujo manga, I love video games and Role Playing is bound to, someday, become my gaian life. (I'm new to it, plus, I'm traveling tomorrow, so no-no to joining RPs now)
If you have any questions about the site, feel free to PM me. It's very rare to find newbies that can type correctly! xd  

Takiko-chan

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:33 am
LOL, www.SpellCheck.net it's a handy thing. I can't spell worth poo doo, but I don't let that stop me! rofl

Of course the writing correctly might be because I'm 23 and in college. Wouldn't have gotten past English 101 if I couldn't! wink

Yah, I was really surprised how much I have in common with you guys, I've never been on a forum where I could reply to almost any post because I know what everyone's talking about. I love this! I only wish that they had a live chat, sometimes it's more fun to talk in real time. But for now my goal is to get a nifty avatar so I don't look like Cinderella. *grin* lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:58 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Brian (Onimaru-Sama)

Hobbies: Reading I usually prefer Shojo, Fantasy and Sci-Fi, Anime, Computers,

Roleplaying, and Japanese Swords

Something interesting (about yourself, for all you smart asses): Hmmm, I am a sempai student studying Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu it is Japanese sword art that emphasizes Drawing and Cutting in one fluid motion with a Katana.

Favorite color: Green

Onimaru-Sama

worthlesshadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:11 pm
I guess I should introduce myself... xp

name...you can just call me worthless shadow...due to my username, or just Shadow is good

hobbies: sleeping...thinking....etc....uh, I like to read, more of a reason why I joined this awsume guild...I like to write. I write fanfiction about Teen Titans n stuff, I also am writing a story though its only just begun smile , I alsso like to use the internet, rot my brain in front of the teli...

something intersting about me...uhh...I really don't know....

fav color. I have more than one. Red, black, greyish, eh...white's a good color

location...unknown rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:22 am
FaeDreamer
But for now my goal is to get a nifty avatar so I don't look like Cinderella. *grin* lol

That's a good goal..... I want a coat..... *whines a little, because she does that a lot*
Okay..... Name? My name is Wordstreamer. I'll answer to that just about anywhere, on Gaia or elsewhere.

Hobbies? Reading, writing, dancing. Also, playing the piano, singing, and drawing--but less well. Especially that last one. Oh, and annoying people. I'll try to keep that down to a minimum in here, though.

Something interesting? There isn't a lot...... I'll answer to the German and Spanish translations of my name, though...... Don't really call that interesting..... Meh, I'll think of something and edit this later.

Favorite color? Silver. Black-with-aqua or black-with-pink. Lots and lots of silver.

Location? Here. In the U.S.A., if you wanted something a little more concrete.
xd  

Wordstreamer~Nifty Fairy~

Festive Fairy

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:19 am
Welcome to the guild. It's really nice to see some fresh blood. It's been stagnant for a little bit. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:37 am
And will be for a little while again. That seems to be the pattern so far.  

NightIntent
Captain

Nixie Tiem

Familiar Gawker

2,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:03 pm
Name : Kaida
Hobbies:Reading (duh), drawing, swimming, video games
Something interesting : Umm.. i have red hair biggrin and I'm adopted razz
Favorite color: All da loverly shades of BLUE
Location: in front of the screen,on my bed, in my house, dallas, Texas  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:44 pm
'ello all!

My name is Rayven. I like writing poetry, reading(of course), theatre(production), surfing the net, drawing(even if I do suck at it), and horseback writing...oh and studying the history of vampires, lycanthropes(werewolves), and dragons. Something interesting about me is that my entire room is dedicated to small statues of wizards, dragons, fairies, and the like. My favorite color(s) are Black, Red, and Gold(in combination together). I live in Puyallup, Washington(a town with a considerable lack of imagination).

CelticVampChik

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:43 am
Wheee, two new people in as many days! Makes me happy. For no real reason, it just does.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:51 pm
mee too! I haven't been around for while, hey NightIntent, is it ok to make a thread just for posting random things? Kinda like a chatterbox, but just for all of us?  

Flux_o_color

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:21 pm
Flux_o_color
mee too! I haven't been around for while, hey NightIntent, is it ok to make a thread just for posting random things? Kinda like a chatterbox, but just for all of us?

That is what the Chat Section is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:58 am
NightIntent
Flux_o_color

Oh, yes I see now.....I guess I just didn't notice it for some reason.......... xp  

Flux_o_color

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:00 am
Flux_o_color
NightIntent
Flux_o_color

Oh, yes I see now.....I guess I just didn't notice it for some reason.......... xp

I had that happen in my friend's guild. The spammy thread that she made wasn't noticed, so they made another one. That thread was, months later, the reason I quit the guild. Well, that's my excuse. I hated the people there, too.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff