PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:37 am
no thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:53 am
you probably didnt get one anyways.....  

xamazingliesx

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:05 pm
Are there any good games out for the PS3? I would like one, but it costs a lot of money. I think I'll buy one when the PS4 comes out xd My aunt gave me my PS1 when the PS2 came out.

I saw a long line of people waiting for the Wii at Wal - Mart at 12:30 AM on Sunday. It was really cold; they should have gone inside. It was a 24 - hour Wal - Mart. I heard the Wii is much better than the PS3 and it costs a whole lot less. Wii is a strange name, but then again, so is X Box.

I am making my Christmas/birthday wishlist right now. My parents agreed to buy me something from the list, as long as it doesn't cost much more than $100. I think I'd like a Gameboy Advance and Pokemon Emerald, because I haven't played it, yet rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:24 am
King Henry
Are there any good games out for the PS3? I would like one, but it costs a lot of money. I think I'll buy one when the PS4 comes out xd My aunt gave me my PS1 when the PS2 came out.

I saw a long line of people waiting for the Wii at Wal - Mart at 12:30 AM on Sunday. It was really cold; they should have gone inside. It was a 24 - hour Wal - Mart. I heard the Wii is much better than the PS3 and it costs a whole lot less. Wii is a strange name, but then again, so is X Box.

I am making my Christmas/birthday wishlist right now. My parents agreed to buy me something from the list, as long as it doesn't cost much more than $100. I think I'd like a Gameboy Advance and Pokemon Emerald, because I haven't played it, yet rofl

not more than $100, eh?

I envy you, people... why can't my parents spend those amounts for me?  

Azirru

kanin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:41 am
Not really worth paying a high price when it'll eventually get cheaper.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:26 pm
...all my words...
...all my sayings...

*shakes her head*
PS3 prices are getting rediculious now.
Killing eachother for them?
Come on now.
That's no reason.
Technology... so good and yet the source of many evil corruptions of the mind.

...are mine..
...my oppinion..

CAP_10_12_06_ily

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out