Where and when do you skank? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PnkSktchr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:53 pm
Chaos A.D.
do u skank only at ska shows and stuff...or do i do it anywhere and anytime..if u didn't read my ote rpsot abotu me...i do it at school going betwee passes and stuff it's fun

Skank any ******** time you want!! xd

I remember, at the beginning of the school year, while I was in line for my school photo to be taken, everyone in line was listening their iPODs and MP3 players, some were even dancing, so I thought I'd join them!

I pulled out my Creative Muvo, and started listening to some songs from local Ska bands I know. And with the music taking control over me, I started skanking away!!

It was so hilarious because my friends were like "Caitlan, what are you doing?" and "Caitlan, calm down!!" while laughing. But I didn't care, I just kept on skanking away, enjoying the sound of Ska!!

Stay Rude, Stay Rebel
-Squidje  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:55 pm
AnarchyXCore
i skank anywhere/anytime i want. i love doing it in class at school or during the passing periods, especially cuz my school is full of ghettos n preps n it scares the s*** outta them

Same here!! XD

I go to a Catholic school, so I'm the only person who likes Ska, or who knows they like Ska!!

Stay Rude, Stay Rebel
-Squidje  

PnkSktchr

Port Rouge

Beloved Businesswoman

9,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:08 pm
funny you should ask that because today, me and my friend enigmaVII were skankin it up in class for like 30 mins streight. We were doing this keep moving retarded thing and we decided to skank and have some fun but then we got laughed at and called retarded by people who had recently been like this
"hey andrew"
"what"
"do you like ska?"
"yes i do"
"that s**t sucks."
urrrg! i was so pissed off at him. what a rude thing to do. and not rude as in rudies. but like a*****e rude. man. there are some really irritating people at my school. Like this one guy who wears ska checked vans and he doesnt even know what ska is nor does he even know what the two-toned checkers mean. well anyway the moral of this story (though it was lost in me bitching) is that you shoud skank anywhere you can get the chance to because music is life. live a fun one. listen to ska.

VinAlfakyn  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:04 pm
VinrAlfakyn
funny you should ask that because today, me and my friend enigmaVII were skankin it up in class for like 30 mins streight. We were doing this keep moving retarded thing and we decided to skank and have some fun but then we got laughed at and called retarded by people who had recently been like this
"hey andrew"
"what"
"do you like ska?"
"yes i do"
"that s**t sucks."
urrrg! i was so pissed off at him. what a rude thing to do. and not rude as in rudies. but like a*****e rude. man. there are some really irritating people at my school. Like this one guy who wears ska checked vans and he doesnt even know what ska is nor does he even know what the two-toned checkers mean. well anyway the moral of this story (though it was lost in me bitching) is that you shoud skank anywhere you can get the chance to because music is life. live a fun one. listen to ska.

VinAlfakyn
lol, i just wear shoes i like, i'm really a metal head
i jsut like goign to the shows and skanking ...of course iskank to any music i can
like at homecoming me and my friends wer edoign ti to like every song, best homecoming ever  

The Dadalorian

Port Rouge

Beloved Businesswoman

9,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:02 pm
Chaos A.D.
VinrAlfakyn
"hey andrew"
"what"
"do you like ska?"
"yes i do"
"that s**t sucks."

VinAlfakyn
lol, i just wear shoes i like, i'm really a metal head
i jsut like goign to the shows and skanking ...of course iskank to any music i can
like at homecoming me and my friends wer edoign ti to like every song, best homecoming ever
Ya skanking is such good fun. and it is such good exersize!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:22 am
Of course at shows and sometimes when people aren't home I blast ska and skank in my room. Good exercise.  

eUAjwe4K

gettin_edgy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:43 pm
I'll skank to anything I can, anywhere I can, when I want to.
It's especially fun to skank in the school band room though, and to try to teach others how. So far, I have a clarinet who is pretty good and a flute who isn't sooo bad. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:02 am
hahaa, here here for the band room. I was section leader and taught the whole brass section how to skank as part of our sectional. Good times....but yes, you skank anytime you feel like it!!! I once did it in a Macys cause I was so bored and listening to my music.....that was fun!  

Firefighter 8917

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:38 pm
at tennis today iwas skanking between courts, and inside the hall, IT WAS POKER NIGHT FO THE OLD PEOPLE
it was awesome, they starred at me funny
then i did it around the other teams bus, and my dad picked me up  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:38 am
Skank every day to keep the doctor (and everyone who doesn't know about skanking or ska) away!

Seriously, I do it all the time for no reason and I get a lot of hilarious looks.  

The Leninator!

~[LostCause]~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:16 pm
I like to skank randomly walking to class on my college campus, no one really knows what Ska is there...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:46 pm
In the shower with your mom!  

Kingshortpants

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:47 pm
~[LostCause]~
I like to skank randomly walking to class on my college campus, no one really knows what Ska is there...
Where do you go to college? Thats like the one place I can find people who know ska the one place I can always spot a rudy perhaps your not looking hard enough.

Sorry bout the last post just felt like bein rude haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:24 pm
its fun doing it randomly, in mallss, stores, around old people  

The Dadalorian

that1guy90

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:22 pm
I like skanking anywhere, but there's nothing like doing it in the skank pit with a live local band.

Skank tracks are fun too.
Where you skank around a huge group of people and they can't get out xd  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas