Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
i must be emo (video) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamadev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:06 am
i say F*** that song...it should be burned in a F***ing fire and forgotten...i absolutly HATE it...and i almost hate you for liking it...you are just as sterotype as that song is...

(ok,sorry,but that song just pisses me off)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:04 am
I've seen it before, it's funny and rithemic but so steriotyping kind of overexzadurating (<---don't know how to spell that last wod there)  

Frizzzz

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:14 am
I've seen it before, and I found it really funny 3nodding The lyrics make me laugh xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:29 pm
i had this song stuck in my head earlier....  

rikaLeshay

Regrets and Romance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:39 pm

Seen it
I like the We are Lesbian song better

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:24 pm
DEEEAAAR LOORRDD!!
I say we hang whoever made that song!
-runs away to the emo lair, sobbing-
emo

x_JazzMin

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:13 pm
that songs so awsome razz

edit: I just found the j-rock version I beleave it's wayyyyyy better mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:50 am
Kids only take offence to it because it's pretty much true, even if it is stupid.  

Amazingemail

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:15 am
BassFu
Kids only take offence to it because it's pretty much true, even if it is stupid.

Hehehe, you sig reminds me of when I walked into this hardcore gig, full of straight edge kids (I mean the extreme, no meat, no sex, no beer, no fun kind) completely rat arsed and eating a beef burger. Hahaha, it was funny, my friends were like 'your gonna get killed!' I looked at them and was like 'What the F*** are they gonna do? I could snap 'em by looking at 'em!' good times.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:05 am
celluloid_dreamer
Rellik San
celluloid_dreamer
There's no stereotype in this video.
Most of "emos" are like that.

lyKKe OoOH eMm gEE iM lyKKe sOoO mOShiNg oN hAWtHOrnE heiGHts!1!1 ThEiR teH bESt baND eVeRRr!!!!!!11!!

Scene kids, not emo's, if you want to spot an emo, look for the black 'X' on their palm, and eat a humburger in front of them, if they get angry, they are emo. lol.

Ya because the X's mean that you are emo. I forgot about that one haha

I thought that meant straight edge? Dosen't that mean no mean, no drugs, no sex or something? If so, I'm not straight edge only because I eat meat. Otherwise, I could be straight-edge (may want to have kids when I get older, but NO drugs or alchohol).

rikaLeshay
really weird!

but crying during the hawthorne heights album? confused nuh uh.

he likes tacos?

I've got to admit, I have cried to a Hawthorne Heights album....yep.  

VTugimora

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:29 pm
Chibi-Kun-Chan
not all emos are like that..

yeah i know hey, lol, i dont have a diary and write poetry and suicide notes lol, so that was saying if u play guitar ur a emo haha hehe funyn worl stupid song i hate it its not evin funyn its lame any oen can take pictures and make a song  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:58 am
Vtugimora
celluloid_dreamer
Rellik San
celluloid_dreamer
There's no stereotype in this video.
Most of "emos" are like that.

lyKKe OoOH eMm gEE iM lyKKe sOoO mOShiNg oN hAWtHOrnE heiGHts!1!1 ThEiR teH bESt baND eVeRRr!!!!!!11!!

Scene kids, not emo's, if you want to spot an emo, look for the black 'X' on their palm, and eat a humburger in front of them, if they get angry, they are emo. lol.

Ya because the X's mean that you are emo. I forgot about that one haha

I thought that meant straight edge? Dosen't that mean no mean, no drugs, no sex or something? If so, I'm not straight edge only because I eat meat. Otherwise, I could be straight-edge (may want to have kids when I get older, but NO drugs or alchohol).

Yes, but emo (as in emotive hardcore fans) are often straight edge, where as I'm an emo (as in emotive hardcore fan) who finds kids like that funny, especially when they try and threaten me in a mosh pit. That usually has me break down into laughter.  

Rellik San
Captain

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:10 pm
I've seen it so many time it's really funny and it's not really affenseive since it's for the wanna be's that think about the stereotype emo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:12 pm
i hate the song not kus its bagging emos kus its done so shitfully done ive seen way better, and its jsut a all together annoyign song,im sure if some oen did a better version of it it woudl eb much better  

m0ky

PretendItsNotForever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:26 pm
so funny  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games