Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:59 am
Sorry, but I watched that a LONG LONG time ago...

I'm a asian girl...but the people Iplan to be with has to be asian.
I won't date anyone outside the asian race.
It's not racism or anything, but I just want to be with asians. Is it considered racism? I don't think so at the least.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:10 am
*dances*  

kumori_otome

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:25 pm
Does Buckley's cough and cold medicine heal this Yellow Fever?...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:36 pm
I got that in a chain letter few months ago n.n
Its too long, so I didn't watch it xDD
Well, I guess asain females like hairy big guys? n.n
But one's over sea's marry anyone who can get 'em out of the country rolleyes
Well, just this one lady at the indonesian gathering, she makes me sick. She is a frigg'in whore, marrying for a green card and not love -.-''
Her step kids are horrid, too.

Stickah Facee

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:15 pm
ive noticed alot of asians girls that are with white guys.. i don't think too much abt it.. im guessing if they love someone, race should have nothing to do with it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:36 am
no i don't think so  

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Baked-Not Fried

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Fire_Tanizard
lol its hilarious
can someone tell me what it says on his shirt?
i cant see the 3rd chracter clearly or the last one

Yeah...I had a hard time reading that too. The third character is kàn (as in see), and the last one is dŏng (as in understand)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:32 am
wow what a great movie, i like it  

T1da

soyXsauce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:04 am
i get really ticked off when i see stuff like that. but that's just me, im the one that stays within the cultural group. im not racist. but its like...a cultural thing. like indian men must marry indian women. stuff like that. im anti..'diverse cultural' marriage or whatever that phrase is.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:57 pm
hahahaha! wong fu productions are so cool!!

and i barely see asian guys with white girls
but once my bro dated a white girl, but he broke up with her because school was almost over

kurious_kitkats

HamSTAB0i

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:03 pm
I know alot girls i use to like going out with white guys
RAWR THEM D=<

i can't wait till Wong Fu comes to San Jose State
i wanna talk to Philip
you know as a Director to a Director lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:11 pm
HamSTAB0i
I know alot girls i use to like going out with white guys
RAWR THEM D=<

i can't wait till Wong Fu comes to San Jose State
i wanna talk to Philip
you know as a Director to a Director lol

i think philip is kinda cute redface sweatdrop heart  

kurious_kitkats

Mel-Bert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:21 pm
Being an Asian girl I know that there i some tendency to lean towards the white guys because a) it's a part of my personal dating history and b) it's a part of the history of Asians in America. We're just kinda predisposed to it, like it's in our blood. Also, the predominate race still is white in America, and having it in our faces so much makes us more familiar with it, making it more comfortable to deal with. Also, as we all know, stereotypes are changing but still prevalent. Sad, but true.

I don't think Asian chicks are obsessed, just not fully aware of the options, I guess. I've dated lots of guys, and let me just say that men are just little weirdos all across the board, regardless of race. If someone who makes you comfortable just happens to be white, does it really matter?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I remember I watched that video before. I thought it was because they were eating peanut butter or something. o.o

Also, dating inside only your own culture isn't racism. It's actually culturally respectful. In many Asian countries/cultures, it's frowned upon to date someone outside of your own race.... (And yes, I go to at least 2 countries in Asian every summer and 1 of either Japan or Taiwan over the winter....)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[.Mochi.]

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:21 pm
Mel-Bert
Being an Asian girl I know that there i some tendency to lean towards the white guys because a) it's a part of my personal dating history and b) it's a part of the history of Asians in America. We're just kinda predisposed to it, like it's in our blood. Also, the predominate race still is white in America, and having it in our faces so much makes us more familiar with it, making it more comfortable to deal with. Also, as we all know, stereotypes are changing but still prevalent. Sad, but true.

I don't think Asian chicks are obsessed, just not fully aware of the options, I guess. I've dated lots of guys, and let me just say that men are just little weirdos all across the board, regardless of race. If someone who makes you comfortable just happens to be white, does it really matter?

exactly,
race has nothing to do with who you feel comfortable with.. its the feeling of wanting something in common with your partner...

for example, you might want to have traditions, religion, language and food as something in common (people tend to mistake this as something racist), these are the people that want to date within the race

or you might want something common in hobbies, music, fashion etc.. these are the people that tend to date outside of the race...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff