Long Distance Relationships? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:39 pm
Long distance relationships are hard.

But to me. I believe everything will work out if you want them to.
Unless things don't go well or soemthing terrible happens, as long as the two people remain faithful, it'll increase your chances of being together.

But the things is....there's always more people in the world. Adn you never know when you might meet someone else and then start crushing on that guy instead.

I really hope my long distance relaitonships works out...my bf is across the US...I'm in VA and he's in CA...T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:50 pm
Kuroi Kohhi

i dont know i met my ex on gaia and i lived in texas and her in new mexico and we went out for 2 years but she broke up with me when i moved to where she lived and she was constantly sayin i was ugly and she was goin to cheat and apparently she did lol.

but i guess it could work but there has to be some physicality u know like huggin or cuddling. but i dont know i loved her but i dont know i still do but maybe when i am hot i will be given another chance, um ye ai am goin to stop now befor ei begin to cry again lol... sweatdrop

aww. *pats*

She should like you for your personality more than the looks.

Jelai

`Meow`

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:31 pm
That's true.
Man...hm...
I was going to post something else relating to this but now I forgot. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:20 pm
me and my girlfriend lasted 1 year and 4 months...going on our fifth. ^_^. if she's cheating on me, then once i find out its over. other than that. we're both happy right now.. we both used to be in the same city, but she moved. and we're still together. many people didn't think we'd last long either. but we're still going. we mail stuff to each other. then talk on phone and im and email. i sent her a necklace, she sent me one. i sent her a lil dog that kisses & says 'i love you' when u squeeze it...o yea. we're doing fine.  

soyXsauce

T1da

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 pm
.. from personal experience, no it doesn't because like you said it's somone you "love" than its pretty hard when that person is not there, normal people would look for others for comfort while th`at special person is away, but lets say your the person moving, that's more fun on your part because you get to experience new places and new people, so in this case i don't think its fair for the person that's staying behind to hold on to this so called relationship, but hell that's just my opinion cuZ i was the person moving and i learned it wasn't fair to have that, this is also from a three year relationship by the way, (not doing that s**t for a while) and besides people cheat if they have the chance, prove me wrong on that one if you can. good luck 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:32 pm
ps long distance relationship only works for little kids neutral  

T1da

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:52 pm
After seeing a bunch of results and opinions, I, myself, am not sure anymore on how to answer your questions. But I shall tell you my own opinion about this kind of situation. Internet and reality are both scary worlds to be in because you can still have a chance of getting hurt anyhow.

Online; you two may be able to talk more but then again, you could never predict when the other person is on especially if he or she did not inform you. There is a possibility that you could be a victim, unless, of course, you have met the person already. Relationship online could work only if you have faith on each other and is patient enough to wait until the day you two will finally be reunited.

Reality; surely you always see couples holding hands, making out, etc. But chances are, some of these couples slowly lose interest on each other or have other problems that they must face. It only depends if whether: they want to face it together or choose to split just to take the easy way out of the problem(s). An example of this problem is; what if your parents don't want you dating yet? How will you two communicate? If you two turn into an item, who knows what changes he or she'll have that will harm you?

One of my best friends has a BF from the country she used to live in but now she is living with me, here in US. They've been together for 9+ months but when they got seperated, that was when their love for each other was starting to weaken. Her BF said that he couldn't take it anymore and made her cry for wanting to break up. Her father doesn't even know about him but as for her mother, she doesn't like him. >.<" Apparently, she's going easy without him now. X-x I've been trying to comfort her and try to point out other guys for her to like.

You can't really tell 'cause either way; it can be risky. I agree with the people who said it's all about trust. xD I mean, who says your partner can't cheat on you in reality? And people who only "loves" someone due to their appearance are shallow. =.= If the person really does love you, I know that he/she will not give up on you and will be willing to take any risks just to be with you. Who cares about what other people think? Just follow your heart. :3 We're just giving you our best suggestions. xP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:59 pm
I tried long distance relationship before. We were soo use to talking to each other like hours a day and stuff. When school began again we started talking less because of homework and sports and we just started to drift away. So we kinda broke it off because we were soo busy and stuff and barely talked to each other. I'm still cool with her now but most likely i would still be with her today if i was with her in real life.

You should always give online relationships a chance at first and then just decide from there. If you don't like them you don't have to do it again. If you think you can be dedicated with a person, try it again =]
Its all up to you =]  

HamSTAB0i

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:59 am
i my experieince girls tend to look right away whats on the outside and its clear now with what i see with my exs new bf, he was everything she was tryin to turn me into oh wells lol

maybe one day there will be a girl that enjoys my poetry and art and like sme for my soul even though i am startin to look like i was when i was 16 again lol..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:51 pm
I'm actually having trouble with the same exact thing. Theres a guy that i like and he lives far away. he said he likes me too, but recently told me to forget about us cause WE CAN ONLY LIKE EACHOTHER SO MUCH FROM TALKING. those were his exact words. and yeah. its hard. and i need help too. but i guess i can say you can give it a chance  

Azriel Waking

PinayFlipMode

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:01 pm
ooo they are mega hard....
i visit the philipines ever year... sometimes i get a boyfriend there...
the longest i've made one long distance relation ship last was 2 years

i visit ever summer... but this time im going in november

leaving to awesome cebu, philippines : november 23rd
comming back to crappy michigan : january 1st  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:31 pm
well the REAL answer is..

Yes and No.  

RyuKlN

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:37 am
Asian Sweetie Pinay
I'm actually having trouble with the same exact thing. Theres a guy that i like and he lives far away. he said he likes me too, but recently told me to forget about us cause WE CAN ONLY LIKE EACHOTHER SO MUCH FROM TALKING. those were his exact words. and yeah. its hard. and i need help too. but i guess i can say you can give it a chance

dude what an assbag lol man thats harsh nah if it is love and u can feel it beatin strong within ur heart than ye ai would go for it no matte rwhat the struggle lol and i know me i will always follow my heart thats just me..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:39 am
long distance relationship as friend DOES work xd  

Seijin

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:41 am
Seijin
long distance relationship as friend DOES work xd

friendship is overrated bc u never know trust is hard to earn and to say ur a friend off the back would be extremely stupid on anyones part.. eek  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff