Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[D. Gray-Man] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:21 pm
Lavi/ Kanda, Kanda/ Allen heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:13 pm
I heart D. Gray-man, Its such and adicting show. Hmmm as far as Pairings go none of them really bother me but I do however have a few I just adore!
-Lavi/Allen
-Komui/River
-Tyki/Allen ( heart )

and now after reading these posts im now intrigued by Crowley/Lavi.^^  

Yami-Ranpu

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:11 pm
OH HAY. I love Krory/Rabi now. :D But I can't find any art, anywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:42 pm

User Image
No matter which direction you take...

*A*

I ******** LOVE D.Gray Man heart

UHM... I love;

-Kanda/Lavi or Lavi/Kanda ('Cause I've read it and it's hot )
- Lavi/Allen
- Tyki/Allen
- Cross/Allen
- Kanda/Allen
- Komui/River

Ah poor Allen, he's a bicycle X''D

Every body is M A D here~
User Image

Cryptid Prince

Lupine Hunter

Sex on the TV

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:32 pm
I adore D. Gray-Man. Haven't made any pairings, though. I guess Kanda/Allen's good, and Lavi... well I think Lavi should get with any attractive guy in the series. =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:12 am
D. Gray Man is probably my favourite manga at the moment...I have to read scans off of the interweb though, because I am too poor to afford the real books and we don't have any around here,so...
I <3 Kanda/Allen & Rabi/Allen. Just because I'm only up to the boat bit and haven't seen many slashable males yet.

carrionteeth

Versatile Worshipper

11,925 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Rabi/Lavi with anyone. W-well, maybe not the Earl of the Millenium, guhhh. eek But I'd say he's one of my favourite characters, so it's fun to put him with different people, I suppose.

Ahh, I've got one that hasn't been mentioned before, hehe? heart Allen and Inspector Link is a fun pairing too, haha.

Someday soon I will hunt for fanart...

ALSO! A crossover ship of Rabi/Canada (from Axis Pwers Hetalia, obviously), dears~
Stupid roleplays giving me stupid ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 pm
Hmmm....Rabi/Allen, I guess would be my favorite ^-^
Kanda/Allen is a great one too >.>

slug tears

Anxious Friend

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

chupai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 pm

. . .
-reads all the Allen / Kanda-
gonk
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! we947&@(#23 !! [/runs away]

ALL ABOUT LAVI/KANDA, biaaatches~ ♥
. . . or Lavi/ Allen
. . .
or, Tyki Kanda.
or, TLK.
Oooooooooor.
. . .
yeah -poof-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image

( / A Destructive [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] } („● ω ●` )o

User Image

User Image

YULLEEENNN! <333
(KandaxAllen).

Seriously. They're just tooo cuuttteee.
But I'll only have it with Kanda on top, thankyou. >:C AreKan is just... no.

One's an idealist, he seems naive, but he's seen more than his share of tragedies.
He's an idiot, who listens more to his heart than to logic. He just wants to save all the ones he can.
It's one thing to be a destroyer, but he wants to be more than that--he wants to help as many people along the way.
Ofcourse he doesn't believe it's possible to save EVERYONE, but he has to try atleast, right?
And those who think his smiles, behaviors and whatever are just ALL a facade.
It's not completely true. He believes in what he says, because they know that if they don't believe, they DEFINITELY won't win the war.
So it's better to believe.
His smiles seem to be getting plainer, and more routined, though...
He used to be able to smile brightly, even at the worst of times.
People say he's not that strong, but I believe he is.
And Kanda, he's completely unfazed and strong.
There's every reason to admire him, even though his ways are so much colder.
And not to mention that attitude. 8'D Kanda. Is awesome. In all aspects. Seriously, he's so cool, and just... AWESOME. <3

Kanda? Ha, he doesn't give a s**t. But I'm sure he'd miss the bright, meaningful smiles. Despite his objections.
Kanda isn't very bright, but when these two are together, Allen doesn't even try to be happy. <3
Oh, and Kanda- we've seen so many scenes where Kanda was worried for him. <3
That scene where he told Allen that 'he didn't give a damn about him and his problems with the 14th'.
He was probably pissed that he would say something like "in case the 14th should attack the order, please kill me."
Pissed again, like before, how he's still so uncaring about throwing his life away so easily.
"But that won't happen, because I'll stop him."
He's worried that he won't be able to stop the 14th.
And then the time Allen's own sword pierced him.
"BAKA MOYASHI!!!" Why does that have a tinge of affection in that? * A* I know I'm not imagining things--I've read way too many shoujo manga for that.
Anyway, it's VERY clear that since Allen has arrived, he's definitely been kinder.
You don't see him choking any finders anymore, now do we? >:'O
That time he saved Allen from the level 2? I remember his surprised face, when Allen had said:
"Just go, I'll follow after I kill the akuma. I know the Innocence will be safe in your hands."
Now, we don't know if he's thinking any of these things:
>> "Does that idiot want to kill the akuma... for revenge for the dead finders? Che, idiot..."
>> "To... save the akuma?"
>> "How can he trust someone so much?"
Or all of them...?
Marie said that he now knows why the two are always at eachother's throats--because they're so similar.
Right after Allen had said that he cared about the akuma.
Does that mean Kanda cares about them too?! It would make sense! <3
He seemed concerned about the 2nd gen and 3rd gen exorcists.
Bak apologized to him for not being able to stop the projects--because he made a promise to him that he would never allow it to happen again.
Meaning, Kanda was concerned for the souls of the akuma.
His past must have something to do with it. <3
And since he's part-akuma...
Allen: "My left hand is for the akuma, my right is for the humans." KYAAAA! <3
Okay, when a super hero, for example, exists... He usually has to choose between their love for a person in particular, or focusing on saving the world.
Superman has Lois (and in Smallville, it used to be Lana.) Spiderman has Mary Jane, etc...
Allen, before, he had to choose between saving the humans, or saving the akuma.
SOOO, what if his lover were BOTH? 8'D Heehee...
Thus, he now strives to save both.
AND HOLY HELL, they've been together on like, what, 4 missions IN A ROW? XDD <3333
HAH, and Lavi was most likely with Bookman the WHOOLLLEEE time. >:3 Eat that, lavi..........................Yu fans!
Anyway, Kanda has every reason to hold him dear.
Because you know what? If Allen was a girl, KandaxAllen would MOST DEFINITELY be canon. And would have waaayyyyy more fans than AllenxLena has.
But I know it most likely won't be canon, because it's a shounen manga. TT __TT

---

I'm going to kill the lavi.........................Yu fans above. = _=

Seriously. Lavi? And Kanda? WILL NEVER BE MORE THAN FRIENDS.
Like, COME ON, does their relationship LOOK like it's going to grow?! NO!
Kanda and Allen will ATLEAST become friends (right now, they're somewhat-friends-with-a--tension?) and/or reach a mutual understanding!
(And they hold eachother dear already! >:B Seriously! )(Dr. Gregory House and Cuddy, COME ON! The sexual tension with the hate! They married in real life!)
Scene of when the ark was brought back in the anime, Allen got all teary from happiness:
Allen: "I won't forgive you next time!!" (If you die!) [Allen had told him to follow them after his battle with Boric.] *He wipes his tears. OH THE GAY. <3*
Kanda: Hmph. *HE FREAKING SMILEEESSS! <3 It was MUCH closer to a smile than a smirk, too!* (Like, a gentle 'Heh, whatever.' smile. * A_*
Oh, and another thing that pisses me off--
Lavi doesn't rebute Kanda's insults. e _e He kind of just laughs it off. ...Boorrinnnggg.
I can only see one-sided (at MOST) love here, on Lavi's side.
Kanda's strong, and knows what he's doing. Lavi's weak, and desires the a heart.
But you know what? I see the Lavi and Lenalee would be much more likely.
In DGM's official chart of relationships...
Kanda and Allen: piripiri - They hate eachother, they're enemies. 8'D Hahaha~ They do hate eachother's guts, but they still care for eachother.
Kanda and Lavi: Friends (?), because Kanda does consider him as a 'friend', but he doesn't really like him at all.
Allen and Lenalee: I recognize the word 'ai' in it, but there are a few more characters. It probably says something like a 'crush'. Or Allen thinks she's cute when she smiles. We all know both Allen and Lavi are interested in her.
Lavi and Lenalee: There's a question mark. ... ... ... THE CANON! CANON!!!! The question mark means that their relationship is going to grrroooowww! <333 Eee!

However, I am not really a LavixLenalee fan. = 3="
I'm a Lucky--TykixLavi fan. Before, I was like most people...
"What the hell, have those two ever even TALKED properly?! o_ O"'"
But then when I read the Lucky bits alongside my Yullen fan fictions...
I realized that the couple--I could totally see it happening. <333
Lavi is usually the pervert, the flirtatious one, yes? He goes for the sexy type. <3
Did I mention Tyki is a freaking sex GOD? (And so is Kanda, but Kanda would never go near him, thankyou.)
So the usually flirtatious one... Meets an EVEN MORE flirtatious one. XDD Disassstteerrr!
This one fic... One day, Lavi would just start acting really weird, and kept looking behind his back in fear. XD" Like he was going to get jumped... Whenever someone even tapped him on the shoulder, he would panic and blush. XDD Why? Because Tyki kept hitting on him, and putting moves on him! Bwahaha. <3 It was just too cute.
I just love their red-riding-hood-bunny and wolf relationship. <3
Another thing... They both have multiple personalities.
Tyki, he cannot choose between his good side, and his evil side. He enjoys living a double life.
And if he falls in love with someone who has 49 freaking identities? Seriouussllllyy. It'd totally work.

And Lenalee? ...Well, I'm a light RhodexLenalee fan. And yes, RHODE is on TOP! XDDD
And you know what? It actually freaking WORKS! @ _@ Like how in Meru Puri, (manga by the author of Vampire Knight), little 12/13/whatever year old Aram could still kiss Airi, who was 3 years older than him, and look like top. SHOTTAAAA! <33
That scene with Allen with long hair, and Kanda as a chibi?
Alot of people thought that was lavi..................Yu material, but that's bullshit.
It was the SHOTAAAAAAA! SHOTA SHOTA SHOTA! XDD
But you know what? Kanda would have STILL rocked the top. O _O" <333
RhodexLenalee, I don't mean as a crack pairing. Yullen, Lucky, RhoLena, none of them, to me, are crack pairings.
Both Lucky and RhoLena are very very, dark pairings. Dark pairings usually never work out, but that doesn't mean it's not beautiful, or the love isn't there.

I've rambled enough. 8'D

User Image

}:// DAIKIRRAI demo... arigato. //:{ - Aoyama Thelma.

User Image

GIL Records: [x]

B a n i i t a

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Brandisher 100

B a n i i t a

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 pm
Oh, and Kanda?
His name is one thing...
Try getting away with eating his soba.
His beloved. Soba.

OH WAAAIIIITT, Allen already did that! = 3=
Did I mention he ate ALL of Kanda's soba? 8'D Bwahahaha...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Oh, and another thing--why do people who support laven have Lavi call Allen moyashi-chan?

e .o

Moyashi is a nickname KANDA gave to Allen...  

B a n i i t a

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Brandisher 100

Monochromatic-Mischief

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 am
Personally my faves are Tykki/Rabi Kanda/Allen and Link/Allen Oh and Kanda/Rabi is good too. DGM has sooo many awesome pairing possibilities 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:47 pm
to whoever said TykixAllen:

I
FREAKING
LOVE
YOU.

thats my absolute fave pairing, my friend and i roleplay it all the time.

other good pairings are CrossxAllen, TykixLavi, LavixAllen, and KandaxAllen.

Allen sure gets around town. LOL

by the way, whoever said AllenxTimcanpy: I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT. EPIC~  

Lawliet_2318

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games