Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:57 pm
Prince Orange
Teh Eve
>w<;; Well I guess it's my turn to point out who I dislike.

I did mention Boa, but I don't have anything really against her.

I'm afraid the current person that I really bugged with is Heechul.

>< *hides*

Don't hurt me!

His arrogance annoys me. ><;;; In my opinion, he thinks he is God. =0=;; I just think he is really conceited.

I don't want to offend any Heechul fans out there because I know there is loads but I'm just pointing out my opinion.

Lol, that's OK. I didn't really notice that though. xD

Actually...... I don't know why I like him. O_o

I think it was because he's funny. xD

But maybe it's because he's handsome that I find him hilarious.

O_O

Heh, well I kinda lost interest in him though.......

No MinWoo all the way!!! xD

hee chul?? really. . the super junior member that annoys me the most is shin dong. . keke. . i do not use him as a dis. . keke. . i think he is not even funny and the only reason why they keep him in there is to take up space and make more fans. . he does not even sing or anything. . rap. . but it is not that good. . hmmm. . hee chul he is my second favorite one off super junior. . i think he is quite funny. . i love his dancing. . and i got to say i kinda like his personality. . he is really full of himself and is vain. . it makes me laugh. . hey alot of people like miyavi and he is the same way. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:16 pm
See..that's the problem..D; I love miyavi  

Teh Eve

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:01 pm
@Prince Orange. Like rock artists have a voice for rock and MCs have loud and soothing voices for MC-ing, BoA has a voice which was made for Japanese. Like how I think Gackt's voice sounds terrible when he sings in any other language and how horrible Ayumi Hamasaki or Morning Musume would sound if they tried Korean.

Quote:
I dunno, I dislike that kinda thing... where someone describes an adjective with a celebrity. Kinda sounds like they own the word or something... meh......

confused How the hell are you suppose to describe anyone or anything without using an adjective? Adjectives = Describing Words. 'Hyori is sexy'. 'Heechul is vain'. 'This computer is slow'. 'I am blue'. 'The earth is round'. 'This song is good'....you make no sense.

Quote:
I know there's more sexier types, but the one I hear frequently is Hyori being sexy. :/ Maybe it's paranoia....... Maybe my brain's just weird and it just echos "Hyori is the sexy type!" over and over again until I get fed up.

Hyori is a super star. She is known by almost every Korean and is a Korean idol. What do you expect? =/ Do you think anyone would understand if I asked who they prefer from two unknown stars they've never heard of?

Quote:
I don't hate them enough to put super glue in their drinks though. HAHAHHA.....

Naw, I'd just be like, "Hyori/Boa 언니! Your zipper is down." and then I'll run away like a madman. xD

Mm... then their body guards might beat me to death, but eh... xD

Not making any sense here either. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:09 am
k-pop: Eep <3 I owe you a bracelet. ;D Since I totally forgot *dense* you can have it for free ne ne? ^__^  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:51 pm
K-Pop
@Prince Orange. Like rock artists have a voice for rock and MCs have loud and soothing voices for MC-ing, BoA has a voice which was made for Japanese. Like how I think Gackt's voice sounds terrible when he sings in any other language and how horrible Ayumi Hamasaki or Morning Musume would sound if they tried Korean.

Quote:
I dunno, I dislike that kinda thing... where someone describes an adjective with a celebrity. Kinda sounds like they own the word or something... meh......

confused How the hell are you suppose to describe anyone or anything without using an adjective? Adjectives = Describing Words. 'Hyori is sexy'. 'Heechul is vain'. 'This computer is slow'. 'I am blue'. 'The earth is round'. 'This song is good'....you make no sense.

Quote:
I know there's more sexier types, but the one I hear frequently is Hyori being sexy. :/ Maybe it's paranoia....... Maybe my brain's just weird and it just echos "Hyori is the sexy type!" over and over again until I get fed up.

Hyori is a super star. She is known by almost every Korean and is a Korean idol. What do you expect? =/ Do you think anyone would understand if I asked who they prefer from two unknown stars they've never heard of?

Quote:
I don't hate them enough to put super glue in their drinks though. HAHAHHA.....

Naw, I'd just be like, "Hyori/Boa 언니! Your zipper is down." and then I'll run away like a madman. xD

Mm... then their body guards might beat me to death, but eh... xD

Not making any sense here either. Sorry.

wow. . . you make me not want to share my opinions. . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:28 pm
^ Don't feel that. <3 K-pop is a lovely person ^___^ <333  

Teh Eve

K-Pop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:32 pm
[schizophrenic]
wow. . . you make me not want to share my opinions. . . sweatdrop
I'm sorry for being an a*****e and making you feel that way...?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:29 pm
Eh. -Is bashed- Well, this is just a board where we just express just about why we're not fond of celebrities, and I came here to express why I don't like those certain celebrities, so yeah. That's it. In fact, I find this board refreshing. :O I like these kinda things. xD

I don't want to argue with you, after all, this board was made out of curiosity, as stated on the very first post.

So what if my reasons aren't good enough? Disliking anyone isn't a good reason at all... but we can't like everything. I dislike BoA and Hyori. That's it, and I told you why, and this is a li'l slice of my mind. Some of my good friends hate my idols because they think they're homosexual. I don't care. I like them, and I don't argue with that either, because that's their opinion.

At least I don't go to a fan board to say, "I HATE BOA!" or "I HATE HYORI!" or try to convince them that they're hate-able or something.

K-Pop, I know you are a nice person, and you're the last person I would want to argue with. But since you're here, which artist are you not fond of?  

I Have Moved

K-Pop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:14 pm
@ Prince Orange. If I sounded like I was trying to convince you to like Hyori & BoA, I'm sorry.

And...

K-Pop
Tim. I'm not too fond of his atitude. His voice is nothing special. I don't know why the girls go nuts over him in loveletter. I just don't like him.

And.

Bae Seul Gi. I'm quite tired of her bokko dance and personally, she isn't at all pretty. No special reason. I just don't like her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 pm
hmmm. . . lets see. . . i get kinda annoyed when celebrities get too over rated. . you know they are like everywhere. . and they changed drastically and i am like whoa man i thought you were suppose to be innocent and stuff. . like dbsk, they kinda getting on my nerves alittle (everyone gets shocked and falls to the ground) because they are kinda everywhere now (not just that they are so famous. . ) and their music videos and songs are not appealing to me like they use too. . it is like watching rising sun (great music video by the way) and then watching begin (i could not even watch the whole thing because i did not like howthey were in front of a tree just singing and the song was alittle tedious. . ). . it made me want to cry. . the end (wow i did not expect to write this much sweatdrop )  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:12 pm
K-Pop
@ Prince Orange. If I sounded like I was trying to convince you to like Hyori & BoA, I'm sorry.

And...

K-Pop
Tim. I'm not too fond of his atitude. His voice is nothing special. I don't know why the girls go nuts over him in loveletter. I just don't like him.

And.

Bae Seul Gi. I'm quite tired of her bokko dance and personally, she isn't at all pretty. No special reason. I just don't like her.

Mmm... naw, it's fine. You were just pointing some stuff out for me.

To your quote: Oh, that was you? :O
Hahaha, oopsie daisy! xD I thought it was someone else, neheheh...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:53 am
Let me see..Tim. I don't mind his singing, I just don't like his attitude because he's cocky.
That's about it actually...Oh, I don't really like Chae Yeon. No special reason, that's just my feeling. There's really not a lot of stars that get on my nerves :]

Yakamashii

Chii Mademoiselle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:20 am
How can you say BoA is overrated~!!
Well she is ONLY overrated in Korea, and if you say
you hate overrated artist then you must hate Beyoncé or even Bi~!
Seriously, Bi is OVERRATED!!! That means you must hate him too!!!

Also, BoA is a talented person. She may not be the best,
the reason why she has ALOT of fans is not just because of her
singing but how hard she works. If you had to go to training for 2 years
non-stop then put in a country where you are not allowed to speak your native language to learn the coutnries langauge like BoA I don't think you would make it! She had anti-fans in many countries, but look she's still hitting the charts at the no.1 spots in Korea and Japan.

BTW: Listen to BoA's new korean song Sunshine, really nice and she can finally hit those high notes! Also listen to her Winter Love, newest Japanese single that went no.1!

Also, to prove she did not HAVE PLASTIC SURGEYR WHATSOEVER here's a comparison picture. One picture is this year 2006, adn the otehr picture is like when she was young.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:40 am
Matsuo-chan
How can you say BoA is overrated~!!
Well she is ONLY overrated in Korea, and if you say
you hate overrated artist then you must hate Beyoncé or even Bi~!
Seriously, Bi is OVERRATED!!! That means you must hate him too!!!

Also, BoA is a talented person. She may not be the best,
the reason why she has ALOT of fans is not just because of her
singing but how hard she works. If you had to go to training for 2 years
non-stop then put in a country where you are not allowed to speak your native language to learn the coutnries langauge like BoA I don't think you would make it! She had anti-fans in many countries, but look she's still hitting the charts at the no.1 spots in Korea and Japan.

BTW: Listen to BoA's new korean song Sunshine, really nice and she can finally hit those high notes! Also listen to her Winter Love, newest Japanese single that went no.1!

Also, to prove she did not HAVE PLASTIC SURGEYR WHATSOEVER here's a comparison picture. One picture is this year 2006, adn the otehr picture is like when she was young.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How old was she in that before picture?  

I Have Moved

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:46 am
Hey, I was looking up BoA on Wikipedia, and it says that she released "Everlasting" on my birthday! :O  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff