Kinoshita
  Misato (Nana's Sister)
  Misato (Mai)
  Shion
  Ginpei
View Results

nanafan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:21 pm
maybe he does love her but he treats her bad hardly ever calls her...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:16 pm
i didn;t like takumi at all at first, mostly because eof the nobuxhachi thing, but then he grew on me....i love the moments when takumi goes out of charcater, instead of been cool and cold he gets all annoyed and changes his facial expressions (those are hilarious XD). He does become better later though....hmmm....  

invisibIe boii

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:16 pm
22darkangel22
surprised where did you see the second movie
and did it have subs? <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I didn't. My friend kind of spoiled it. n_n;

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:56 pm
Well, it's nice to know Hachi finally got a break. The manga had me feeling like "Will she have to watch everyone else be happy?" I felt really bad for her. sad  

MakanaVermillion

floRENzaa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:49 pm
To be honest, I really don't "hate" any character from Nana. At first, I hate Sachiko and Shouji for making Hachi so unhappy, but I got over it. Then I HATED Takumi for...well, ruining Hachi. But all the characters are so different and loveable in their own strange ways. I love EVERY SINGLE character in Nana! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:02 am
Moon Light Ninja
22darkangel22
and did it have subs? <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It feels so right
To
night

aww T 3T  

22darkangel22

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:40 am
Moon Light Ninja
22darkangel22
and did it have subs? <3

It feels so right
To
night

But Nana 2 isn't even out in Japan yet
I think Owo;;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:26 am
lolz. everyone hates shouji. and FOR GOOD REASON. twisted i hate shouji *stabitty stab stab*  

nakidasu

Ichigosama
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Anti-Ling
I used to hate Takumi with a passion
But after reading on I noticed
That's just who he is
And that's who he needs to be
A sly workaholic playboy that likes to speak his mind...alot

I wouldn't have him any different :3

The One Character that is really starting to bother me is Yuri

Redeem Yourself! D:<
That is very true. I still hate him just for the fact I hate people like him. He is still a great character and besides if he wasn't the way he was Hatchi would be with him and not Nobu.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:27 pm
I know a lot of people were annoyed by Takumi, but I really liked his character. Being a jerk with class takes effort, haha!
I can't say that there is a character in the series that really bugs me beyond all. Every character is unique with their own quirks. I can say that this is the first series that I've ever enjoyed where I love all of the characters.  

face2face
Crew

Yarru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:37 pm
That's what I mean...It's like...I have alot of faith in Takumi for some odd reason..I think that when things settle down and they're a family I think he'll straighten up. But...I just don't like him. He give me bad vibes...

A manga character gives me bad vibes xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:06 am
What? *gasp* I'm not alone??

When we went through the Shouji era, I spent every waking moment cursing him off. (I hate cheaters.) I was really really angry.

But then Takumi came by.

When the greeted Hachiko the very first time that they met, I thought uh-oh. Me no likey that person. Ever since then - regardless of what others said about him or all the nice things he...ocassionally did - I have forgotten all about Shouji and now spend every waking moment praying that Nobu kicks the s**t out of him. If Yazawa-san planned on him being a plot development, she succeeded. Now please, let him go away.

Maybe it's his cockiness that irks me? I can't tell. I just don't like his entire being. crying And he's making things hard for Nobu..... scream evil man!  

Fatestraik

itachishand386

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:36 pm
Reading up to volume 16..
Takumi really does care for Hachi.
Hachi cares for Takumi.
but
Hachi's so easily falls in love... that's why it's hard for her to completely be comfortable around Nobu.
at least Nobu has Yuri now.
I think there's more to Takumi's past than we know though.
while in England, Reira makes fun of him by writting the name "Stella" on a phone booth while he's talking to Hachi.
In a separate incident Reira (if i recall correctly) mentions the same name, suggesting that Stella was the only person Takumi really ever fell for...
does England and "Stella" have something in common??

Trapnest's excuse for recording in England is because the humidity levels aren't as bad as Japan, enabling them to have better sound quality when they record..but is there more of a reason?? Takumi IS the producer...

at least from the 'flash forward' scenes, Takumi and Hachi are married and still living together with a little girl, (looking like Takumi) who appears to be their daughter... (Satsuki) After studying the scenes, they still live in the Shirogane house, and Hachi is wearing her wedding ring...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:48 pm
Takumi cos he's a <<cheating rat b*****d.>>

I'm also not that fond of Sachiko or Shouji after what happend between them and Hachi. I don't dislike them, I just don't care for them much.  

Asano Rain

Lyokia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:51 pm
right now I mostly hate the head editor (?) at the tabloid mag...grrrr..

and as far as takumi goes SPOILER (as in chap 63)< it looked to me as he's still cheating....and silly me i thought he redemed himself...(hachi called him, yelled at him for not calling at ALL during a trip and then it cuts to him after she hangs up, and some chick goes "takumi" all sweety and he kisses her and they go off)>

I hated shouji for awhile for cheating versus making up his mind..but ehh, not so much as of recent. and I used to hate Yuri but the scene during Hachi's b-day cured me of that. It was too sweet.

and Reira....i'm sorry no matter what....uhhhh ionno where viz is... (she needs to f'in stop screwing Shin!!!!!! i'm sorry but...to bid ofan age difference at that age. It doesn't matter maturity levels when we're talking 16/22?23? it's demented! and the new japanese chapters she talks about Shin alllll the time still.)  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff