Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:47 pm
Dark_lord_15
[Weird Al]
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren, AKA [Weird Al] You can call me either, I don't care. I've only been an atheist for about a year, and I am turning 13 next monday! biggrin PM me if you want to be friends. This is a mule, so I might bring my other one here to... biggrin

Yeah, so this is the "other one" Sup?

I'd swear you were following me. wink

If that confuses you, check my prof.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:10 pm
Kharybuce
Dark_lord_15
[Weird Al]
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren, AKA [Weird Al] You can call me either, I don't care. I've only been an atheist for about a year, and I am turning 13 next monday! biggrin PM me if you want to be friends. This is a mule, so I might bring my other one here to... biggrin

Yeah, so this is the "other one" Sup?

I'd swear you were following me. wink

If that confuses you, check my prof.

Didn't have to. biggrin I love Dathu's new avi!
I joined all of the atheist guilds at the same time, so I'm skipping around.

Dark_lord_15

linkoman20x6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:54 pm
hello ^_^! I usually go by Volkir, and I love to RP. I have two cavies, ginger and cream, and i play the viola. I'm 15, but i turn16 on april 23 XD (can't wait to get temps). Hobbiews, besides those mentioned above, incluse, directing mavies with friends, writing movies for friends, acting in movies with friends, and composing musics for movies with friends. As you can probably tell I'm very friend-oriented and would like to work in the film industry when I grow up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:29 pm
Hello! I'm really new here...to this guild and Gaia. My name is andrea i live in wisconsin. I am and athist (obviosly) and a vegitarian. I play the violen and LOVE country music. I guess thats it...bye!  

music4life1377

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:05 pm
Hi
I'm new
I'm 16
I live in TX
....Born in a christian household
But obviously it failed, >.> I don't believe in the faith, and therefore, I do not practice it. Never have, Never will (never tried). I love metal music, I am lesbian... um... Yes i'm a girl in real life... I'm shy at first but once you get to know me I'm actually pretty cool xd I sing, I'm going to try out for the texas all state choir... I'm also going to be in A Capella for my highschool.

hurray :Sweat:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:57 pm
Hello all.
I'm 18, live in Michigan and come from a household of supposed God-worshipers that have never attended the smallest church service. That is to say, they only believe in God and Christian beliefs when it's convenient. I was always taught to respect others' opinions but have my own, but apparently that's only if you're not an Atheist.  

Caedo Cruentus

XaltxrockX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:46 pm
Hey, I'm Meghan
My age: 14
Sexual Orientation: Bi(don't hurt me)
Hair Color:Blond
Eye color: Blue
I heart Music....(Rock and punk only pretty much)
Why I'm here: Make some friends...

My family expected me to be christian... I'm not. My grandparents and a couple of my friends are Religious. Have friends from many different religions and they are cool with me being athiest... except a few. I'm called stupid for it at school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:57 pm
Hi, I'm Mike, I just turned 16 and have remained single for about 2 years now. I like video games and basically I'm a nerd in every way. uhhhh I've been an atheist for about 2 and a half years now and am happy to be accepted into this guild.  

XxOrazioxX

009 sbc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:03 pm
hi im Sbc [[thats ACTUALLY my nickname lol]]
my names KT, or Ryn whichever floats ur boat
um im 15 i listen to alot of music
i love country [[tim mcgraw]]
i love alternitive music and stuff too
[[linkin park]]
[[green day]]
[[maroon 5]]
[[marilyn manson]]
^im wierd and its TOTALLY COOL

i love the dark and playing video games
i live in Oregon the state that never stops raining
hehe ^.^

www.myspace.com/666ilovebam

[[myspace is funfunfun...lets talk PM or add me on myspace]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:36 pm
Well, I'm fairly new here, not just to the Guild but the game.
I'm 22, male and from the state of California. I'm an Omnivour, heterosexual and strictly Atheist.
I don't know what else to post, except thank you for letting me join the Guild.  

Cannibal Joe

Veinlash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:39 pm
Hi im Dan I live on the outskirts of san antonio
I am RockerSince1992 (check guildmembers)
but for some reason that account got banned...
so im back and ready to rumble with you guys >,<
myspace.com/kungfuatheist

gotta love url huh biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:40 pm
o i forgot >,<
im 14 (15 in december)
and San Antonio is in Texas for those who didnt know already  

Veinlash

FIL0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:35 pm
Greetings- I am Filo[Phai-Low].
I go by the name Angie in reality.
I am 15 years young and am currently located in California
Wanna get to know me? Pm/comment me for details <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:27 pm
dark_water_priestess
i'm anna ^^

i just turned 17 on friday the 13th (i was born on a friday too sweatdrop )

anyhoo, i play the french horn and piano....um i like anime and fiction and my hair is super long!! i have a pretty random taste in music, including alien ant farm, the academy is...., acceptance, placebo, 30 seconds to mars, some country songs, and lots of other random things!!!!!!!! oh, and i also kinda have ocd....and i'm obsessed with the powers of two....(2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, etc) whee

lol, my girlfriends name is Anna, and her hair is uber long. xD

Well, anyway. I'm TJ. 16 years old. I'm across the bridge from Philadelphia, new jersey side. I'm pretty random... Can be. I'm obsessed with music and you can barely ever catch me without headphones on. Erm... I could go on and on, but I'm done ^_^

Unsolicited Sex

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Arkadenfeuer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:12 pm
lol, this sounds like an AA meeting. rofl

"my name is dan"
"hi dan" jkjk xp

I've been an atheist for almost a year, I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area in Minnesota. I rather not say my age because of those weird people out there. My family is complicated and I'm am very crazy.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff